Void stiles

-

"Yeah, vanilla is so damn good but I prefer citron" You told them as you took another big spoon of citron ice cream while they all started to argue and discuss which flavor was the best.

All of you were at the animal clinic waiting for the passed out Stiles to wake up. But as you had waited, you and Lydia had found a stash of ice cream in one of Deaton's fridges, and the two of you had decided to share it with the others to have something to do while you waited.

"How can you eat all that? It's like pouring outside" Scott asked with an amused grin before he nodded at the window behind you that had big water drops smashing against it.

"Scott, my dear friend. You see all the things that surrounding us, you know, the walls and the roof? Well, they are also keeping the rain out and heat inside" You shoot back with a wide and big smile displaying on your lips, which only made Scott roll his eyes and shake his head slightly with a small smile creeping on his lips.

"Uh-huh?" Stiles confused voice reached your ear and the jar of ice cream that had been resting in your arms fell towards the floor as you hurried over to the confused Stiles side.

"Gee chill out (Y/N)" Isaac mumbled with annoyance lacing his voice as he caught the jar in the air before it had hit the ground.

You were to occupied with running your hand through Stiles smooth and dark hair, asking if he was hurting somewhere, to answer Isaac or even care about how rude his comment had sounded in your ears.

"I feel fine" He suddenly blurt out with an extremely tired voice as he sighed tiredly and blinked a few time before his brown eyes shoot up from the floor to meet yours.

When his eyes met yours, he opened his mouth in surprise for a second or two before he closed it and gave you a cute little smirk. He brought his hand to your beautiful face where his fingers brushed against your cheeks, and for a second or two, it felt like the world around the two of you had completely stopped.

"Erhm..." Scott coughed awkwardly, to make the of you break apart, before he continued. "How are you buddy?"

The boy in front of you, that had hid your small hands in his big ones, didn't let his eyes dart over to the annoyed Scott who was standing beside you. He kept trying to memorize your beautiful eyes that he felt like writing a poem about (which made him want to gag).

You suddenly felt him lose the grip around your hand, only to snake and them around your waist, before he carefully pulled you down to his lap. And when his head came in contact your shoulder, and your hands were once again, locked with his warm ones; you knew that something was wrong.

Stiles wasn't really the one to show affection in public, he was way to shy for that and why would he even show it towards you? You knew that he never would do that, that he was too afraid to do something like this. He was even afraid to hug you without your permission.

"Are you deef? Can you answer or are you going to continue drooling over your best friend?" Isaac took a step closer to the two of you, with his hands clutching so hard they were turning white.

And for the first time since Stiles had awaken, he letted his gaze move away from you and into somebody else's eyes.

"God, I should've killed you when I had the chance"

"nononono" Scott mumbled to himself as Allison and Lydia, who was now putting their jars of ice cream down to join us, shared a look of confusion.

The grip that he had around you tightened even more than before, which made you panic for a second or two because that was when you realized, no, it was confirmed, that Stiles wasn't really Stiles.

"Can you please let go of me?" You asked with annoyance leaking from your rather calm and polite voice.

He moved his head away from your shoulder to look down at you with a cooky smile before he raised from the table with you following him without any choice.

"Hey! Don't touch her!"Isaac said when he saw how hard Void Stiles were holding onto your small and pale fingers.

Scott started to walk closer to you when the spirit, once again, pushed you roughly into his chest. It made Scott stop in fear that he would hurt you if he came any closer, and Void Stiles more than happy to see that his plan had succeeded once again.

Suddenly his fingers started to brush against your arm before he started to plant kisses on your neck and on your newly washed hair that smelled like flowers and roses.

You tensed every time his lips and teeth came in contact with your cold skin. And your heart was beating hard in your chest every time he would nibble on your skin.

"What do you want? You've proven your point now; no one tells you what to do" Isaac said, breaking the thick tension that was flying around in the small room.

You would've said something If it wasn't for the fact that you actually couldn't. You were afraid your voice would come out hoarse following by stuttering and maybe even moans.

Because it wasn't something that you could deny, even if everything he was doing was completely mad and sick, even if he was an old and disgusting Nogitsune, that it felt nice and brought you pleasure. Nice to have his arms around you with his fingers laced around them and drawing small circles on them, nice to get wet and soft kisses from Stiles beautiful mouth, nice.

"Lay off, or I will-"Lydia slammed her boots against the ground and walked closer to the two of you with her face showing discomfort and anger. "You will what, little Banshee? Kill me and Stiles? Let me kill this beautiful little lady right in front of your eyes? What will you do?" He asked, breaking the kiss that he was just about to place on your red cheeks.

Your heart was hammering in your chest, and you knew that Isaac and Scott could hear it, you just hoped that they thought it was from fear and not pleasure.

"That's what I thought" The boy with his arms still around you, said before he continued to bite and suck on your neck, sometimes tracing kisses around your throat.

With the silence returning, your eyes met Scott's. It only bought Scott more pressure on coming up with a idea that would work and fix the bizarre situation that was taking place around him.

"Lay off! This isn't about her, this is about something else!" Scott roared after a minute of silence, his patience had ran out through the sand.

"Okay, okay" Void Stiles rollsed his eyes before he turned you face to face with him, making both the boys and the girls behind you take a few steps closer.

He looked into your eyes with too much emotions; it felt like your head was going to explode from all the mixed and painful emotions that he was sending to your through his beautiful brown eyes. So you shut your eyes to make it stop, make the pain that was emerging your heart stop.

He bowed down a little bit until his lips came in contact with you forehead and his hands shifted from your hands to your waist. With your eyes closed and the pain slowly fading away, you imagined it to be the real Stiles kissing your forehead, instead of the sick old spirit.

You kept your eyes closed when Lydia's ear piercing scream left her lips and made both Scott and Isaac fall to the ground with their hands pressing against their ears. And you were going to fall too if Stiles hadn't lead you to one of Deaton's work tables before he had left you all behind and disappeared through thin air.

And when he left and when you had every single one of your friends, except Stiles, towering over you with hugs and apologizes, you missed his touch and how he made you feel.

Because you just missed him, just missed Stiles Stilinski whom always was going to have a small part of you captured in his hands.