Preferences The alphas hurt you

Derek: Derek went crazy when he found out that the alphas had hurt you. They had come into your flat one night to send a message to Derek and that message involved slashing into you. "That's it," he grumbled, voice getting even more dangerous with every passing second, "I'm going to kill them." "Derek-" "No." He cut you off and shook his head. "No. They hurt you. They know how much you mean to me..." He trailed off and you could see the gears ticking away in his mind as he pursed his lips together. "You need to be somewhere safe. Not in Beacon Hills." He said. "WHAT?! NO!" You exclaimed. You shook your head. "No. I am staying right here next to you. There is no way I'm leaving." You stepped towards him and gently caressed his cheek. He did notice you flinch at having to stretch out your arm and that made him tense up. "They hurt you." He growled. "So hurt them back."
Isaac: You had been missing for a good three days. Each of those days were spent being tortured by the alphas. You reappeared in the middle of the woods, barely conscious and struggling to breathe. A couple of joggers had found you and submitted you to the hospital. From there your parents were called and then Isaac. Isaac. Your werewolf boyfriend. He had almost collapsed into tears when he saw you lying on the hospital bed in a coma. He stumbled over to the chair beside your bed and collapsed onto it, trying to fight back his tears but not being able to stop all of them. He stayed by your side all through the day and night whilst you were in a coma. When you woke up and were not harassed by doctors, Isaac wouldn't stop telling you how much he loved you.
Scott: Scott was very quiet when he found the marks on you that had been made by the alphas. He had seen them at school. Your top had risen a little too much when you were reaching for books from your locker and had let Scott see a glimpse of the wounds you had received the night before. He came over to you and let out a heavy sigh. "What happened last night?" He asked, voice soft. You looked at him and then quickly looked away. "Nothing." You murmured. Scott didn't say anything in response. He just stared at you. After a minute his hand went to your stomach. You flinched and let out a small curse. "The alphas." You said, answering him truthfully. Scott's face fell but his hand stayed on your stomach. "How much does it hurt?" He asked. You bit your bottom lip and avoided his gaze. "A lot." The next thing you knew Scott was taking away some of your pain.
Stiles: You hadn't been hurt that badly by the alphas. It was just a bruise from Aiden 'accidentally' pushing you over in PE. But all it took was a bruise to make Stiles extremely angry. The two of you were walking down a hallway in school, Stiles ranting. "They can't keep treating you like this!" He exclaimed. "Keep? Stiles? This is the first time something like this has ever happened." "Exactly! It shouldn't have happened at all. It's my job to protect you. Werewolf or not I'm a pretty crap boyfriend if I can't even protect my girlfriend from one half of the evil alpha twins." "Stiles there's nothing you could've done. You weren't even in the classroom." Stiles rolled his eyes and pursed his lips. He let out a sigh and stopped you, moving you to the wall and hovering over you. "That's not the point. You're my girlfriend. I should be looking out for you." You gave him a kind smile and nodded your head. "You are Stiles, I promise."