Breathless - Stiles imagine

You and Stiles had been dating since freshman year. In the last few years, he's had a lot of time to learn every little thing about you and you about him. So it wasn't much of a shock to him when he noticed you freaking out over presenting inclass.
"Stiles, I can't do this," you panicked as you paced back and forth in front of your locker. "I-I can't. Maybe I should just skip," you mumble more to yourself than to Stiles, "Yeah, I'll skip."
"[Y/n], I'm not letting you skip," he spoke as he took a hold on your shoulders, stopping you from pacing anymore. He turned your body to face him.
"Stiles, you know I hate public speaking," you pouted.
"Yes but you're never going to get over that fear if you don't face it. What kind of boyfriend would I be if I didn't help you overcome your fear?"
"A good one," you mumbled under your breath, your eyes trailing away from his.
"[Y/n]..." Stiles trailed off softly. You looked at him again.
He really did want to help you get over this. He was always looking to help you, and right now had been the only time you'd ever shot it down. But if he was willing to help, shouldn't you be willing to let him?
"Alright, fine," you rolled your eyes. The bell rung and Stiles practically dragged you to class.
You had to admit, it calmed your nerves a bit to know that Stiles would be there. You actually believed you could make it through the presentation...until the teacher called your name.
You blushed furiously as you walked to the front of the class. Your eyes landed on Stiles who gave you a small smile and mouthed a few encouraging words to you.
"You can do it."
You nodded and opened your mouth to speak, but for some reason, you couldn't even form full sentences. "I-I...well, I um..."
Your breath caught itself in your throat as you heard a few snickers from the back of the classroom. Your eyes darted across the room, completely forgetting to focus on Stiles. Every sound grew louder and every movement more noticeable.
You felt your heart rate pick up and before you knew it you were rushing out of the classroom and to the nearest bathroom.
You sat on the floor of the bathroom, your knees pulled to you chest. Tears were uncontrollably running down your cheeks, and you'd be sobbing...if you could manage to breath.
"[Y/n]," Stiles' voice rang from the other side of the door. "Are you in there?"
The only response you could give was a slightly muffled gasp for air. You looked up when the door open and Stiles' barged in. Even though you'd never experienced this with Stiles around, he knew how to handle it.
He sat in front of you. His hands immediately took ahold of yours; the next thing you felt was his lips pressing against yours. And before you knew it, your irregular breathing was starting to slow.
Stiles pulled away to make sure you were alright. When he noticed your breathing was back to normal and your tears had stopped, he stood up, pulling you with him. His arms wrapped around you to press you against his chest in a hug.
"Are you okay?" Stiles asked as he kissed the top of you head affectionately.
You were better now but still too shaken to form full words. You nodded.
"Good," he breathed.
You stood there for a few moments as you enjoyed the comfort of his embrace until a voice behind him startled the both of you.
"Mr. Stilinski," a woman's voice spoke, "Care to explain why you're in the girls' bathroom?"