Cold

i-
i've come to the point where i cant think of anything lol
I found a list of ideas so
CREDS TO THE PERSON WHO MADE IT

You walked in through the front door and let out a loud sneeze.
"Ah...! Oh, y/n! You're home! Is everything alright?...you're shaking." Your boyfriend Izuku asked you as he placed his warm hands on your cold cheeks.
"I...I'm k-kind of c-col- achoo!..."
"Oh! It is freezing out there. You might've given yourself a cold. Here...I'll run you a hot shower. Go sit on the couch until I get back, okay baby?"
"Mhm..." you hummed, wiping your runny nose with your sleeve.
You walked over to the couch and pulled a blanket over yourself.
"I-It's freezing..."
Izuku came running down the steps after he ran your shower.
"Y/n. The shower's ready when you are." He said, ending his sentence with a smile.
"Okay..."
You got off of the couch and ran up the steps.
Once you got into the bathroom you stripped yourself of your hero suit and a chill went down your spine.
"Sniffle. Ugh...I can barely breathe..." you complained, getting in the shower and letting the hot water trickle down your back.
After your shower you got out and put some lotion on and a pair of pajamas. You were currently in Izuku's lap with a blanket draped around your shoulders as he blow dried your hair.
"Y-you shouldn't have been out there in the cold, y/n..." Izuku muttered, but it was still loud enough for you to hear.
He shifted on the king sized bed you guys were sat on and continued to blow dry your hair.
"I k-know, but I- needed to finish fighting this villain...!"
"Sweetheart..."
"I got him though! That's all that matters ri-...achoo!"
"Your health is more important than a villain. Someone else could've gotten them."
"That doesn't sound a lot like you."
"W-well...I just want you to be safe and h-healthy! That's all..." Izuku said, setting the blow dryer down next to you and running his fingers through your hair.
"Achoo...!"
"You definitely got yourself sick, y/n."
"I guess I did."
"I'll go get some tissues and I'll make you some tea and soup. Sound good?"
"Mhm..."
"Alright. C'mere..."
Izuku hoisted you onto him and started to walk down the steps.
He placed you on the couch and draped another blanket over your body.
"Thank you, z-zuzu...achoo!"
The green haired boy smiled and wiped your nose with his thumb as he placed a kiss on your forehead.
After a few minutes, Izuku had made you some tea and soup and was sitting next to you on the couch as you ate it.
"It's delicious...!"
"I'm glad you like it, baby."
He rubbed your back as you drank your tea.
After a little bit you finished your drink and your bowl of soup was empty.
You and Izuku were currently tangled up in each other on the couch with piles of blankets draped on top of you guys.
"Achoo...!"
"Your sneezes are cute..." Izuku blurted out as he petted your hair, he honestly didn't even realize he said it, it just rolled off of his tongue.
"Mm?"
You looked at Izuku, your head cocked to the side.
His face turned crimson red and he stopped petting your hair.
"Ahh!! I'm s-sorry I- didn't mean to say that it's just...they are!"
"Well...thank you, Zuzu." You replied, giving him a kiss on his lips.
"Y-you're welcome!"
"Izuku?"
"Yes, y/n?"
"I'm s-sorry for being out in the cold and everything and having to have you t-take care of me...I should've been more careful~"
"It's alright, love. I don't mind. But you could be more careful, I agree. Maybe don't fight villains when the wind could blow you away, hm?"
"Sounds like a deal." You said as you rested your head where Izuku's heart was.
"That would mean I'd get to spend more time with you, anyway."

:>
THAT WAS EPIC
IK IZUKU WOULD TOTALLY BE THE TYPE TO FIGHT A VILLAIN EVEN IF THERE'S LIKE FIFTY TORNADOES HAPPENING 2 MILES AWAY FROM HIM BUT LIKE-
All of the people I do are a bit out of character anyway sOoO :p..
ANYWAYZ 👏🏻
Like i said, creds to the person who had the list of ideas.
Well, it was rlly a list of fluff oneshot starters so it was just like a bunch of quotes-
Yk-
The ones I got inspiration to make this from were:
"Here, let's share the blanket."
"You're comfy."
"You are my new pillow."
"How about something warm? It will help you sleep."

After i read all of those i was like
BET.
ANYWAYS BYE FRENS 🤓

Im obsessed with this gif im srry-