Bad days turn good when you're around

THIS ONE-
THIS ONE WAS INSPIRED BY ANOTHER ONESHOT I READ
I HAVE THE ONESHOTS BOOK IN MY READING LIST
I UNFORTUNATELY FORGOT THE USER OF THE PERSON WHO MADE IT
BUT OK YEAH LETS DO DIS

You woke up,
on the floor.
And you also woke up with,
a terrible headache.
"Unnnnngh...what time is it?!"
You sat up and bonked your head on your bedside table.
"Owch...!!! Nnnn..."
You moved your hand around on your nightstand until your hand finally found your phone.
You picked it up.
You tapped on the screen and checked the time,
"8:47?! SHOOT! IM LATE!" You exclaimed, shooting up from the floor and quickly throwing on your school uniform, leaving your Wild Wild Pussycats PJS on the ground as you ran into the bathroom and quickly brushed your teeth.
Only to get toothpaste on your uniform.
"AW...ARE YOU KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW?!"
You spat in the sink and rinsed off your toothbrush and threw your toothbrush back in its cup.
"Stupid...stupid- stupid THING."
You grabbed your backpack and ran out of your dorm, your dorm was on the top floor and the elevator was currently being wonky so you had no choice but to use the steps.
As you were walking, everything was fine until...
"Woah...!!"
You tripped on your shoelaces and fell all the way down the steps, causing your revealed legs to be bruised and now covered with scratches.
"WHYYYYYYYYYYYY?!?!?!" You screamed, your voice muffled from your face being smashed into the last stair below you.
You got up and dusted yourself off, and just like that you were zooming out of the dorm building with your hands clenched tight on your backpack straps as you headed straight for U.A.
Eventually, you made it to your class and...
"Oh, L/N. You're here. You're late."
"I-I'm sorry, sensei..-"
"Will this happen again?"
"N-no sir."
"Then take a seat."
"Yes...sensei."
You walked with your head down to your desk and you hung your backpack on your chair.
You sat in your seat and put your head down, your headache from earlier still hadn't gone away and your stupid clumsy person incident on the steps didn't make it any better.
The day went by rather fast, probably because you slept the whole time.
(Kaminari taught you how to sleep with your eyes open)
And before you knew it, you were sitting by Kirishima at lunch, his warm hand rubbing your back as you talked to him about your stupid cruddy day so far.
Izuku saw how you had been acting the whole day and this made him worried.
Really worried.
So worried in fact he's sitting at a lunch table with Uraraka and Iida telling them about it.
"I just...I wanna go up and ask her what ha-happened but~ what if she pushes me away?! What if I'm the reason she's been in a bad mood?" Izuku muttered, fiddling with his thumbs.
"I'm pretty sure it has nothing to do with you, Deku. Maybe she's just having a bad day because she came in late! I mean...it is kind of embarrassing when sensei calls you out like that-" Uraraka said, placing a hand on Izuku's shoulder.
"I believe the only right thing to do is just to give her some time." Iida stated, chopping the air like it did something-
(Even though it didn't)
Izuku nodded and glanced over at you, he wanted to just walk up to you and give you a hug but every time he was about to get up, he rethought Iida's words.
"Just give her some time."
Soon after, Kirishima was walking over to the table Deku was sat at and was tapping him on the shoulder.
"Midoriya?"
"O-oh! Hey, Kirishima. What's up? Is everything alright?"
"Yeah, everything's fine just- I came to tell you that L/n's been having a really bad day. She was late to class as you saw, she got toothpaste on her shirt this morning, she woke up with a headache, she tripped and fell down the stairs this morning...that's why her legs are covered in cuts and bruises and she just- isn't feeling very well. Not like- sick but she doesn't really wanna talk or anything cause of her headache and cause of how her day's been going. So, if she's a little bit more harsh or rude don't take it to heart. She doesn't mean to hurt your feelings and she definitely doesn't want to."
"If she did want to, that'd be so unmanly..!"
"Thanks, Kirishima. I was worried." Izuku said, giving him a smile.
"No problem!..."
Kirishima gave his original toothy grin and walked back over to you.
"See? It's okay, Deku. You had nothing to worry about! Everyone has bad days sometimes." Uraraka said, smiling.
"Yeah. Thanks guys."

(TIME SKIP TO END OF DA DAY 😩😩😩)
You were sat in your bed, legs curled up close to your chest with your head buried inside of them.
"The only good thing that happened today was that I didn't fail my dumb pop
quiz."
"Please let tomorrow be better than whatever the heck today was."
A few minutes after you finished talking to yourself you heard a knock on the door.
"Go. Away." You said, your normal cheery tone and attitude and what would've been a polite and excited 'Come in!' had been washed away with a thick layer of anger.
"It's me, y/n. Izuku."
You groaned, you didn't want to deal with anybody, not even your boyfriend.
"I don't care who the heck you are, you could be a villain and I'm still gonna sit here on my bed and tell you to go away."
This hurt poor baby broccoli.
But then he remembered what Kirishima said and how he told him to not take anything too seriously because you were angry.
"Well, I can't w-wait to s-see you too!" The boy said, putting his hand on your doorknob.
(He's so cute when he tries to stand up for himself...-)
He opened your door which surprisingly wasn't locked and walked in your dorm anyways.
"Ughhhhhhh..."
"What do you want, Izuku?!"
"I wanna spend time with you and make you feel better."
"Hm."
You took your head out of your legs and noticed a bag in his hands.
"What the heck is that?!"
"I just made a trip to the store."
"Oh."
"Here. Take it. Everything in it's for you."
"U-uhm...okay."
You took the bag out of his hands and opened it.
AND THE BEST BOYFRIEND EVER AWARD HAS BEEN GIVEN TO...
Izuku Midoriya! 😩
In the bag was some tylenol for your headache, a can of this weird goofy soda you apparently like, c h o c o l a t e,
(a l o t o f c h o c o l a t e.)
your f/c (SOO UHM IK THAT LIKE F/C CAN MEAN FAVORITE COLOR BUT IN THIS CASE IT MEANS FAVORITE CANDY MKAY?! MKAY.), the fifth and sixth volume of this random romance manga you like, and Izuku's laptop.
You sat on your bed, all the stuff scattered around you.
"Izukuuuu...!!"
You sat his laptop on the floor and tackled him in a hug.
"Thank you so much, baby. You didn't have to do any of that."
"W-well-" he stopped speaking to look down at you and smile. "You're right. I didn't have to, but I wanted to."
You laughed up at him and kissed him on his stomach.
"Okay...but- quick question."
"Yes, love?"
"What's the laptop for?"
"I was gonna watch a movie with you."
"OMG! REALLY?! YES, YES, YES!!"
You tore off of him and picked the computer up from off the floor and Izuku grabbed your snacks and drink and climbed to the top of your bed.
You placed his computer in front of you guys and opened it, you entered Deku's password (cuz hes weird and dumb and he gave you the password to his computer) and went onto his Hulu account.
"What do you wanna watch, y/n?"
"Uhmmmmmm...you're gonna hate me."
"I'm not gonna hate you, silly. Now what is it?"
"[INSERT THE NAME OF A FAVORITE MOVIE HERE THAT YOU AND IZUKU HAVE WATCHED A BAJILLION TIMES]..."
"Oh my gosh..."
"I told you!"
"I never said I hated you though."
"True."
"ILL PUT IT ON!"
You went to the search bar and your fingers danced across the keyboard as you typed the name of the movie.
You played the movie and laid back against your pillows as the intro began.
"Y/n?"
"Yes, Zuzu?" You said, grabbing your bag of candy from beside you and tearing it open.
"Do you want cuddles? I can tell you do. You're so bad at hiding it just so you know."
"Yes, I do."
"Then c'mere."
You giggled and latched onto Izuku, his arms wrapping around you when you placed your head on his chest.
You stuffed your face full of your candy while the movie finally started and Izuku smiled down at you.

A few hours later both you and Izuku were tangled up in each other on your bed asleep with your bag of candy (your empty bag of candy) on the floor and your soda can and some wrappers from pieces of chocolate resting on your nightstand, the container of tylenol was on the floor as well.
You felt so peaceful.
So warm.
So comforted.
So loved.
So...happy.
You fluttered your eyes open and looked at the computer, the movie's credit screen was rolling.
You and Izuku had missed the whole movie almost.
You shook Izuku awake and he did a cute yawn as he sleepily opened his eyes.
"You're so cute when you're sleepy, Zuzu..."
Ah...yes. Turning into an overripe strawberry is exactly what was needed to drain all sleepiness from Izuku's body.
"You're c-cuter...!"
"I don't think so..."
"Well it's t-true!"
"Mmmhmmm..."
Izuku laughed and pulled you closer to his chest, and before you fell back asleep you managed to slur out something...
"Bad days turn good when you're around..."

ALSO I GOT THE WILD WILD PUSSYCATS PJS IDEA FROM A MHA ONESHOTS BOOK-
I THINK IT WAS MHA
IDK IT MIGHTVE JUST BEEN BAKUGO
BUT
y e a h.
KAY
BUH BYE