Cupcakes

I couldnt think of a better title-
lets just do this lol

You were cuddled up to Izuku on your couch, thinking of something to do.
It was spring break so of course you guys were home but you decided to spend the whole break with your boyfriend cause I mean- why not?!
"Wanna take a walk?!"
"Ehmmmm...no."
"I have an idea!"
"What is it, y/n?"
"Let's make cupcakes!"
"Yeah!"
"Race you to the kitchen!!"
You shot up from the couch and darted for the kitchen, Izuku tagging along behind you, trying to catch up.
"Haha! I won...!!" You said, pointing a finger at Izuku and sticking your tongue out at him.
"Hmph! I'll get you back later...!" He said jokingly, crossing his arms across his chest and stomping his foot.
You giggled and ran over to the cabinet to grab the cupcake mix.
After effortlessly moving things around you eventually found the box and you pulled it out of the cabinet.
"What does it say we need?" Izuku asked, opening the door to the fridge.
"2 eggs...1/2 a cup of milk, 1/3 of a stick of butter, and...~ that's it!"
"Oh. And chocolate chips.."
Izuku rummaged through the fridge while you grabbed a measuring cup and a knife from the cabinet and drawer.
You grabbed a big bowl and placed it in front of you on the counter and waited for Izuku to finish getting everything.
"A-alright...this is everything." He said, placing the carton of milk down and the carton of eggs.
"Izukuu...the butter."
"Oh! Right!" Izuku walked back over to the fridge and grabbed the butter, then closed the door.
"We'll add the chocolate chips at the end before we put it all in the mixer. Soo...mind pouring the milk in this measuring cup for me?"
"Sure!"
He grabbed the measuring cup and poured some milk in it and then poured it into the bowl.
"I'll do the butter..." You said, grabbing the stick of it and cutting the amount you need and throwing it into the bowl.
"Eggs."
Izuku opened the carton of eggs and cracked two of them in the bowl, making sure that the shells stayed out of the mix.
"And now we add the mix!" You chirped, grabbing the box and taking out the small bag that was inside.
You tore open the bag and poured all of the mix into the bowl and then pointed to the drawer behind you.
"Can you get the chocolate chips for me?"
"Of course."
Izuku walked over to the drawer and grabbed the box of chocolate chips and poured them into the bowl.
"I'll get the mixer!"
You crouched down and grabbed the mixer from the cabinet and then connected the bowl to it.
"Alright...the box said medium speed so~"
You clicked the button on the mixer that read 'medium' and it started to mix everything together.
"Eek! I'm so excited. Cmon, let's grease the pan."
You grabbed the cupcake pan from the cabinet and Izuku grabbed the cooking spray and sprayed the pan.
You stopped the mixer and poured the cupcake mix in each of the spots on the pan.
"And these go in the oven for..." you paused and grabbed the box to check the suggested time- "An hour!"
You heated the oven and slid the cupcakes in and smiled over at Izuku.
"Mmm...I'm so excited!"
"Me too!"
[TIME SKIP CUZ IM LAZY ASF LOL]
An hour had passed so it was time to take the cupcakes out of the oven.
You took them out and took a whiff of the delicious aroma they gave off.
"Mmmm...smell, Izuku."
You held the pan up to his nose and he also smelled the yummy chocolatey scent they gave off.
"Mmm~ they smell great, I guess we did a good job, huh?!"
"Yeah!!"
He gave you a soft smile and pulled a plate out of the cabinet to which you put five cupcakes on.
"Let's go eat!"
You and Izuku walked back to the couch and cuddled back up to each other again.
Izuku held his mouth open, waiting for you to feed him one of the cupcakes as he wasn't going to do it himself (obviously! >:3).
You giggled and held one up to him to which he took a huge bite out of.
You ate the rest, it was so cute to see how he immediately went back for more.
After a few more trips back to the kitchen to refill your guy's plate you were both asleep on the couch, tangled up in each other with chocolate crumbs all over your mouths and the sweet scent of chocolate lingering on both of your guy's breaths.
Making cupcakes is fun,
with Izuku, that is.

KAY
UHM
YEAH
THAT WAS-
A SLAY
aLsO
I GET TO GO OUT TO EAT W MY TWO COUSINS
WOO
SLAY HOMIES
IM SO EXCITED CUZ MY LIL COUSIN IS A CUTE LIL BEAN
AND SHE CALLS ME HER BEST FREN
SO UHM
YEAH
LOL I JUST THOUGHT ID TELL U GUYS
WELL BYE HOMIES ILY
👁👅👁