My broccoli. No one else's.

LOL I HAD NO IDEA WUT TO DO AND I JUST MADE LIKE TWO MORE FANFICS FOR MY KATSUKI BAKUGO ONESHOTS BOOK AND I WAS JUST LIKE
B-BUT DEKU...!
SO I WAS PACING AROUND MY ROOM TRYNA THINK OF SOMETHING AND THEN I JUST GAVE UP WENT TO PINTEREST AND FOUND DIS LOVELY THING...

!SO I WAS PACING AROUND MY ROOM TRYNA THINK OF SOMETHING AND THEN I JUST GAVE UP WENT TO PINTEREST AND FOUND DIS LOVELY THING

SO UHM YEAH THIS ONES GON BE SHORT BUT-
IM FINNA FIGURE IT OUT
LETS DO DIS

It was just you and Izuku at home today.
Thankfully.
You had been feeling quite jealous lately...
Your baby Deku had been hanging out with another gurl a lot the past few days.
Apparently they met in U. A. and they were "just friends"
Her name was like-
Ocheerio Uraraka or something dumb like that.
I mean, she was nice when you met her but
GRRRRRRRRRRRR
SOMETIMES SHE MADE YOUR
*EYES TURN RED CUZ MAD*
AND SOMETIMES IT TURNED INTO...
*BECOMES ALPHA MEGA WOLF TO PROTEC MY GREEN BOY*
(Wtf is wrong with me-...)
So, you decided to try and show yourself everything was fine and that Izuku obviously still loved you with all his heart.
And his heart was-
really big.
You ran up to Izuku who was sitting on the couch eating some chips while watching an All Might video compilation on YouTube cause nobody was telling him he couldn't.
"IZUKU. IZUKU. IZUKU. IZUKU. IZUKU."
He looked up from his phone and over at you who was currently charging at him.
"AHH...!!" The green haired boy yelped as you tackled him in a hug and kissed him all over his face.
You were da best at giving luvs.
You were way betta than what that Ocheerio chic could do.
"Y-Y/n... that tickles!"
"OH DOES IT NOW...?!"
You snuck your hand up Izuku's hoodie and rested it on his stomach.
"Don't. Y/n...!!"
A naughty smirk played on your lips as you wiggled the fingers of your other hand.
...
"AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...OKAY- GAH...!! EE- UWAHAHAHAHAHHAH"
(Im so drunk off of air rn)
You stopped tickling him and tackled him in another hug.
"Zuzu?"
"What, babygirl?"
"Do you love me?"
"Y/n!...o-of course I do! Why wouldn't I...?! You're my everything!..."
"Cuz. That Ocheerio chic is makin' me feel different."
"O-ochaco...?"
"Whatever her name is. With those thicc thighs~...PFFFFFFFT."
Izuku's face turned crimson red and he blinked his eyes at you.
"I-...y/n! O-ochaco is just my friend~! I sw-swear...!!"
"Are you sure?..."
You were joking around before, but you actually felt tears starting to bubble in your eyes at the thought of Izuku ditching you for some random gravity girl.
You buried your head in his chest and moved your legs on top of his.
"Of c-course...!!"
You looked up at Izuku as tears streamed down your face.
"O-okay...!" You said, resting your head where Izuku's heart was.
The said male wrapped his arms around you and gave you a kiss in your hair.
"Goodness. Do I have to spoil you even more now to prove it to you...? If so, I'd be happy to." Izuku said, sitting up a little and stroking your hair.
You giggled a bit and buried your face in his neck.
"Noo..."
"Then what do I have to do to make it up to you, baby?"
"Share those cheddar and sour cream ruffles with me and cuddle me for the rest of the night."
"I can do that."
Izuku picked up the chip bag from the floor and sat it beside him.
He fed you a chip.
You happily ate it out of his hand and accidentally nipped his fingertips in the process.
After a few hours of watching stupid meme compilations on youtube, the chip bag was empty and you were asleep on Izuku's chest. The slow fall and rise of it soothed you.
Izuku looked down at you and pecked you on your forehead.
Apparently you weren't too conked out to speak because you said something that made his heart flutter,
"My broccoli. No one else's..."

DA END
I KNOW I KINDA CHANGED IT UP A LOT FROM THE PROMPT BUT LIKE LOL-
K BYE BYE 👋🏻
ILY HOMIES
AND IZUKU LOVES YOU TOO
HERES SOMETHING FOR YOUR TROUBLES...

DA ENDI KNOW I KINDA CHANGED IT UP A LOT FROM THE PROMPT BUT LIKE LOL-K BYE BYE 👋🏻 ILY HOMIESAND IZUKU LOVES YOU TOOHERES SOMETHING FOR YOUR TROUBLES

Izuku bopping his head when he sees you reading this oneshot like: