Biscuit

This lit popped into my head like 5secs ago and I was like "mmm nO..."
But now I'm like
"mmm yEs..."
So.
Lets do dis.

You were bored today.
Like really bored.
Well, you're always bored when Izuku's not home but-
:p.
He would be home in a few hours so...
You could bare being bored to tears for 4 more hours right?
Yeah.
Maybe.
THE FOUR HOURS PASSED AND GUESS WHO WALKED IN THE FRONT DOOR?!
LETTUCE BOY...!
You shot up from the couch and ran up to your broccoli fren who was taking off his shoes.
"Hi, Zuzu!!"
He swiped you up and gave you a kiss on your nose.
"Hey, sweetheart. Sorry I got home late. All Might needed me for something."
"It's okaaay..."
"Hey, Zuku?"
"Hm?" Izuku hummed, placing you down and taking off his gloves.
"I have an idea."
"What is it?"
"I was thinking we could go to the uhm...shelter down the street?"
"Oh?"
"I...I just wanna look at all the animals they have there-"
Izuku gave you a smile as he took off his mask.
(Yk the little idk metal thingy doohickey that goes over his mouth)
(Ill put a picture of it at the end if u still dont get me)
"Sure. We can go look at the animals."
"Yay! Thanks, Zuzu!"
"No problem. Is it okay if I shower first?"
"Of course. And I'll make you something to eat...!" You chirped as you ran into the kitchen.
While Izuku was in the shower, you made some chicken donburi for the both of you.
(I spent like 10mins searching up Japanese food names on Google to find something becuz i dont know any Japanese dishes except for sushi, ramen, taiyaki, rice balls, miso soup, soba, and okonomiyaki-)
(Ik i suck im srry lols 🤓)
You placed the two bowls of chicken donburi down on the table and after a few minutes Izuku was done with his shower and he came out of the bedroom in a white long sleeve shirt and a pair of denim jeans.
(Picturing Izuku in jeans rn is literally making me blush idk why- 🤓🤓💖💖💍💍)
"Hey, baby!"
"Hey, y/n. What'd you make?"
"Donburi!"
"Mm..."
The green haired boy sat down at the table and started packing his face.
You felt bad for him. As a pro hero, he would be gone for days on end sometimes. Even though All Might had his back and would provide him food to keep his energy up, sometimes it wasn't much so when he would come home and start eating whatever you cooked like he hadn't eaten in months, it broke your heart.
"Thanks y/n for making us both food! You're a great cook, you know that right?" Izuku praised, setting down his chopsticks.
"You're welcome, baby. And thank you as well."
You sat down across from him at the table and started to eat your donburi.
After you both were done and the dishes were in the sink, you both slipped on your coats and started to head for the animal shelter.
"Zuzu?"
"Yes, love?"
"Do you think they'll have some cute doggies there?"
"I'm sure of it."
"I hope so."
Eventually the both of you arrived at the animal shelter.
Izuku opened the door for you and you both walked inside and took off your coats as it was pretty warm in the building so the animals wouldn't get cold during the night or the winter months.
A lady wearing a green apron with a paw print embroidered on it, a beige long sleeve shirt and a pair of black leggings walked over to you guys with a smile.
"Hello! I'm Aimi! Can I help you guys?"
"Oh, no. We're just looking around. Thank you though!"
"Well, alright. I'll be at the register if you need anything, hun."
*-*-*-*
"Izuku! Izuku!"
Izuku was busy petting one of the cats when you called his name.
"Yes, y/n?"
"Look! Look at the puppy!" You exclaimed, running over to the small shiba inu in one of the cages.
Izuku ran over to you and crouched down in front of the small puppy.
"It's so cute...!"
The small puppy wagged its tail at the sight of you.
Aimi walked over to you guys with a key in her hands and sat down next to you.
"Would you like me to let him out?" The lady asked, putting her finger up to the puppy, causing him to start licking it.
"Yes please!" You exclaimed.
She put the key into the hole and opened the cage door.
The small puppy ran out and immediately jumped into your lap.
"Hey, little guy!" You scratched the pup behind its ears and smiled up at Izuku.
"Isn't he cute, Zuzu?"
"He's adorable!" Izuku replied as he put his forehead to the dog's.
"His name's Biscuit." Aimi said, setting the key down beside her.
"Can we get him, Izuku? Please?"
"Hmm..."

You should've already known he said yes.
Yeah uh-
You guys got the dog.
And he peed on the couch when you guys brought him home.
———————————————————————————————
"EH- IZUKU...! GET IN HERE!"
"Coming, y/n!"
"BISCUIT PEED ON THE COUCH...!"
"Oh- goodness...I guess this is what we signed up for when we bought a dog, hm?"
"I guess..."

THAT WAS FUN TO RIGHT OMG-
LOL
ALSO HERES THE MASK THINGY I WAS TALKING ABT

THAT WAS FUN TO RIGHT OMG-LOLALSO HERES THE MASK THINGY I WAS TALKING ABT

THAT THING
THE GRAY THINGY-
YEAH.
LOL ANYWAYS BYE 🤓