Chapter Twenty Eight

Emily's POV 。◕o◕。

            I and Tara parked our bikes outside the mall and we confidently strutted into the mall .

            " Welcome to Night walker mall , I am Priscilla , your guide , how may I help you ", the mall attendant said to us , I couldn't ignore the fact that she had an unwelcoming face , bad for an attendant , but good for I and Tara , because we were going to drive her crazy , had she been friendlier , maybe we would have taken a couple of photos with her .

          " Well , my friend here and I came shopping for nice but also cute outfits , do you have some of those ? " Tara asked , and the guide .

         " Yes ", she said , and led us to a section of the store , it definitely wasn't the section with the priciest outfits , the clothes there were okay , and simple , probably too simple for I and Tara's tastes . On a normal day we would wear those , but c'mon , we were here for a try on haul , not some kind of shopping .

          I took one of the clothes , and looked at the price tag , and it was definitely cheap , just 10 dollars . Seriously ?

        " Um .... Excuse me Priscilla , we asked for cute clothes , not cheap ones ", I said , and I caught her eyerolling .

       " Sorry miss , but here we take customers to sessions based on what they already have on , that way we know what suits their tastes ", She said rudely , buy in a polite tone .

       " So you're basically insinuating that I and my friends are currently wearing cheap clothes ", Tara asked , starting to get angry .

        " Not what I meant , but if you put it that way ", Priscilla said , and Tara growled loudly .

         " You're so rude , keep your attitude to yourself , because not everyone has time for your nonsense ,  if you don't drop your attitude , I'd be reporting you to your manager ", Tara threatened , and a wicked smile crept it's way into my face . Priscilla's ego was hurt , she was burning with rage , but she simply shook it off .

          " Now where's the store with the new designs ? " Tara asked , and Priscilla took us to it . It was classy as expected . It had an indoor dressing room , and a lounge . There were also some snacks on the table , and Tara started snacking already .

          " I'd like to see some of your best designs ", I said , and she went to the closet and took out three outfits .

         " In my opinion these are the best , I don't know if you'd quite like it ", Priscilla said .

         " Okay , I'd just try them on , to know which is best for me ", I said

         " Tara , can you come help me out ", I said , and Tara nodded , and followed me into the dressing room .

          " Are you with your phone ? ", I asked her , and she nodded .

         " Good , now I'd just dress up , turn around ", I said , and she giggled and did so , I went behind the curtain which was in the room and began dressing . The first outfit was a long ball gown , it was a puffy , dark blue , ankle length gown that hugged my shape down to my torso , and began to puff out . It was off shoulder , and a high-low gown . It was quite pretty .

         " I'm done ", I said stepping out from the curtain .

          " Omg !!!! Emily you look so beautiful ", Tara said .

           " Thank you , I replied blushing .

          " You know what , I think you should get this dress for the school dance ", Tara suggested , and it would have been a great idea if I had plans of going to the dance , but I didn't , so it was pointless .