Chapter Twenty One

Jay's POV  (°o°)

       I went outside to get a closer look of who it was , and I saw Jess , Tara and Emily running to the house . Why was Jess coming here ? Wasn't she mad at me ?

          " Jay , I'm so sorry , I should have trusted y.... ", Jess made to say , but I placed my lips on her , cutting her short . She joined in , deepening the kiss , but I pulled out because she was short of breath from running .

          " Awww ", I heard Tara and Emily say from behind us .

         " It's not your fault , you only believed what you saw , and I guess I shouldn't have let her come close to me ", I said with regrets .

        " Let's not talk about that ", Jess said . " Now tell me , I know you've missed me ", Jess said and I eyerolled .

         " What if I didn't , I mean you're a handful afterall ", I teased and she pouted .

        " I see he doesn't love me anymore ", she joked .

         " There's no chance of that happening , I know Jay loves you the most ", Tara said .

         " Can we go inside , I'm so hungry ", Emily said , and we all chuckled .

      We went inside . I and Jess sat in the living room , while Tara and Emily went to grab some snacks for all of us .

           " Your eyes look really pale ", Jess said , touching my face .

         " Um .... My mate wasn't with me so I wasn't the happiest ", I said , and she simply placed a loving kiss on my lips . She pulled out at the sound of someone clearing their throat .

        " Um.... Can you two go somewhere private ", Tara joked , and Jess began to blush .

           " It was just a short kiss , we didn't intend to go further ", I said , and Tara and Emily chuckled . They put the biscuits on the table , with four glasses of juice .

       Tara and Emily took theirs , and went over to take a sit on the other side of the room .

            " Looked like Jay was about to eat your face ", Tara said and I shot her a glance . She and Emily began to chuckle .

           " Thank you so much Tara and Emily for helping me get back with my mate ", Jess said , and Tara smiled at her .

          " You're welcome , it's good seeing my fav couple back together anyway ", Tara said .

         " I have to go now , my mom is probably waiting for me , I'll see y'all tomorrow ", Emily said , after gulping down the remnants of her glass .

         " Ohk , bye ", Jess said

         " Bye Emily ", I said

         " Bye gurlll , c ya later ", Tara said .

         " Bye ", Emily waved at us , and left .

                      Emily's POV ✿ ⁰ o ⁰ ✿

         I was just waking up from sleep the next day , and not long after I realized it was actually weekend , when my phone rang . I picked it up , and I saw it was Tara calling .

             ' hey girl , what's up ', I said .

             ' I've got big news Emily ', she said , and I got curious to know what she had to say .

             ' what happened Tara ', I asked

             ' The news of my fight with Allison might have spread like wild fire , and now her reps have been burnt , while I have alot of weird guys on my dm , asking to date me ', Tara said , and I felt a bit relieved knowing it was good news .

            Atlas , one of the baddies was defeated , one left , Hayley .

              ' that's good , so have you chosen a boyfriend yet ', I asked on purpose to annoy her .

             ' no ! I don't like any of them , also they probably just want me for the fame of it , cos my reign has begun  ', Tara said and I knew she was right . Moreover I wanted a good guy for my bestie , not some fame seeker .

             ' yeah that's right ', I said . ' Oh and I have a movie date with Leo , Ray and Mae ', I said .

           ' That sounds like a lot of fun ', she said with a worried tone , and I knew something was wrong .

           ' what's wrong , is there a problem ', I asked her .

        ' not really , it's just that .... ', she made to say when my phone lost signal and the call got disconnected .

           I got up from my bed and stretched myself . Then I ran to my mom's room to see if she was awake . Usually , she wasn't up early during the weekends .

        I opened her room door without knocking , and just I had expected , she was sleeping . I jumped onto the bed , and that seemed to wake her up , although she was still a bit sleepy .

             " Wake up sleepy heard ", I said in a giggle , and she opened her eyes and gave me a hug .

          " You naughty girl , what are you up to ", she said .

         " Nothing , I just wanted to wake you up like I used to ", I said , and old memories began to flash through my head .

                I and mom were really close in the past , but slowly , we started to drift apart , some traditions seized and there was a huge communication gap . I always missed those old days , but my life was a handful already , so I barely got the time to think back on them , and whenever I did it had a way of bringing tears to my eyes , but today I wasn't going to be weak , the memories somehow brought a smile to my face , rather than tears .

           " oh geez ! I really needed a good sleep , you know work has been really hectic lately ", mom said , getting up .

          " Where are you off to ? ", I asked .

          " To make breakfast or aren't you hungry ", she responded .

          " I sure am hungry ", I said , and we left her room and went to the kitchen .

           " So do you have any plans for today ", mom asked me .

          " Yeah ... I think . I planned a movie date with Leo , his beta and his beta's mate ", I said , and mom smiled .

           " Oh that sounds nice ", mom said .

           " What about you , do you have any plans ? ", I asked .

           " I was hoping you'd be home so we'd watch a movie together , but since you have plans with your boyfriend , I'd go to the spa , I really need to get my looks together , I feel like I'm looking crappy lately ", mom said

         " Indeed ", I said sarcastically . " Actually , I think you still look quite hot as ever ", I said and mom smiled .

          Mom finished cooking and we had breakfast while chatting about various things , and afterwards , I went to get ready for the movie date .

Written by Nel_kasa(◕ᴗ◕✿)