Chapter Eight

Complicated Mate ✧\(>o<)ノ✧

                            Chapter Eight

Tara's POV ✿ ⁰ o ⁰ ✿

             I tried my best to put my emotions in check . I took deep breaths , I tried to think of other things , but no ! My wolf was still there , trying to break free , and I knew that I needed to talk to someone , so I picked up my phone and dialled a number .

Emily's POV (◍•ᴗ•◍ )

             I was having breakfast with mum , when my phone rang , breaking the silence . I looked at it , and it was Tara calling . I felt somewhat relieved that she was the one calling , because after all that had happened between us yesterday , I wasn't sure that I could face her . She was only showing concern for me , and all I did was lock her out of my problems , like doing that was going to help me .

         I picked the call .

              ' hello ', she said panting , and i could sense that she was with running , or had just recently stopped running . She was probably upset about something , because she wasn't the type to just go about , running .

             ' hey Tara.... So - ',  I made to say , but she interrupted me .

             ' I know you didn't mean all you did yesterday , and if you seriously want to apologize , you can do that later , but I really need your help with something ', She said quickly , and i could hear the urgency in her tone .

           ' with what ', I asked

           ' Jess and Jay aren't talking , and Allison is responsible . We need to teach her a lesson ", Tara said , and I was shocked , and absolutely dumbfounded .

         Jay and Jess were the perfect couple , almost as if they were a match made in heaven . We all knew that if Jay didn't get Jess as his mate , then he'd marry her anyway , but them having a disagreement ? That was absolutely impossible .

             ' you realize this isn't first april right ', i asked .

           ' I know it's not . Do you seriously think I'm joking ? I can't possibly be joking ', she said , and at this point I had to believe it .

           ' so what do you need my help with ', I asked , and she took a deep breath .

           ' wait a minute ... I hope you don't want me to fight her ', I asked , not wanting to have any reason to put my already weak wolf in more danger .

           ' of course not , I just need you to help me come up with a plan ', Tara said , and i heaved a sigh of relief , knowing that I didn't have to fight .

           ' okay , we'll talk in school , and in the meantime , I'd think of something ', I'd said .

            ' ohk , thanks alot ', she said , and hung up .

      I was somewhat happy about Tara's decision to put Allison back in her place , but I couldn't encourage the decision , knowing that I had a weak wolf , and I could slow them down with the mission .

           " It was Tara ", I said , looking up at mum , whose gaze was intense on me .

            " Um.... She only needs my help with something ", I added , and she finally moved her attention back to her food .

          " Ohk , but do stay out of trouble", she warned , and I nodded , and took a bite of my own food .

            " Ohk mum , I have to go now ", I said , and got up from my chair .

             " you didn't even finish your food ", mum said , sounding concerned as always .

            " I'm okay mum , bye ", I say , and rush out of the house .

           I was walking down the street , on my way to school , when I reached the cafe area . I smelt some fresh snacks , and I couldn't resist them . I made to go in there , when I felt someone's hand on mine , and the hand pulled me close . I turned to see a guy , and he seemed like a thug .

         I immediately became afraid . What was I going to do ? I tried to maybe figure out his pack from his scent , and I realized that he was a rogue !

                     I was in real trouble !

Written by Nel_kasa(◕ᴗ◕✿)