How you met

Zalgo

(This will be in first person pov)

It was a lengthy day. Me and my group of friends have been busy for hours on end. Wandering though the forest.

I have been keeping myself full with some little saches of pig blood, unfortunately I am not capable of going an entire day without mortal blood.

In case you were wondering where most of your blood donations go.
This is where....

It was already dark out and we just set up camp on a open spot we found. I have been starving most of the day.

"Y/n you don't look to good..."

One of my friends spoke. I could tell she was examining me by the feeling of her eyed staring at me and the way her voice was layered with concern.

"I'm fi-"

Before I could complete my sentences, a hand was placed on my forehead.

That was it....

My eyes widened as i felt the blood rushing through her veins. The beat of her heart from her pulse sent a pleasant vibration through my body. The slight sweat that layed her skin.

I couldn't help but lick my lips.

I was going to loose it.

Taking her wrist gently I removed it from my forehead with as much restraint as attainable.

"Li...like I said I'm fi...fine"

I couldn't hold back my stutter. The hunger was utterly killing me.

"Y/n when was the last time you had a proper meal?"

One of the other girls questioned. I could feel my eyes glowing red as I gazed at the ground. Not making eye contact with anyone.

Just the word meal is enough to send me into overdrive...

Tapping my foot anxiously on the ground as all gazes were fixed on me.

"I uh..... Yesterday"

The problem is only one of the girls knew about my "circumstances" the others had no clue.

The girl that knew looked towards me with concern and nodded. Not being able to look up at anyone I could tell she was concern by the way her heart beat. Sitting down on the log that laid on the ground next to the fire, I waited "patiently" to see what her following move would be.

"Yo guys..."

She spoke is an almost devilish seductive voice. As if she was going to dare someone to do something bad.

"It's pretty dark out...."

She paused looking at the group with a small smirk plastered on her face.

What the hell is she doing

"Let's play hide and seek. I'll be first to count. No hiding in the tents or around the fire. And if I ask for a hint someone must clap or make a sound. I'll count to 20"

She turned her body towards a tree, closing her eyed as she began counting.
They all scattered as she began counting.

"Y/n do you have any more pigs blood on you?"

I shook my head no. Not being able to speak due the excruciating pain of my fangs cutting through the gums.

I knew I couldn't hold back anymore... I required food and I needed it now...

"F/n I need you to run. Go hide with the others and try to cover your scent as best as possible... GO!"

She looked at me with worry for a second before running off. Not being able to hold back, instinct kicked in and I sprinted after her.

Sprinting to fast I was unable to stop in time and ran straight into a person, colliding with the hard ground beneath me.

I quickly collected myself and looked up at who I crashed into. A man stood there, unfased. Like I never even crashed into him.

"Uhm s.....sorry sir."

I never once made eye contact. I kept my gaze at the ground. About to walk away past him he grabbed my arm spinning me around.

"Now now what is a pr-"

He stopped mid sentence and stared at me with his mouth a little agape and his eyes slightly enlarged.

"Impossible..."

He opened my eye lids with his thumb and pointer fingers moving closer into my face.

"It can't be..."

He whispered to himself. Opening my mouth and looking inside.

I slightly started to shake from hunger again.

"So you are real... Astonishing.. Come with me, I'll feed you"

A little taken a back by his comment I kept my position not moving. For all I know he could be poisoning me..

"I mean you no harm little vampire, I respect your kind very much. I simply want to help."

I looked around me.

Where did this guy come from anyway? It's the middle of the forest.

"Okay we'll do this the hard way."

He took out a knife and I immediately got into a fighting stance. He lift up his knife and made a small cut in his neck. Similar to a paper cut. But deep enough to draw a nice amount of blood.

"Feed... Before you too kill your friends"

Too? What did he mean b- That smell"

Launching at him I tackled him to the ground and moved my face towards his neck. Inhaling in deeply the scent...

First I licked the surface blood and then forced my fangs into his skin, sucking his blood.

Demon blood

Lovely

"Someone'sa little hungry heheheh"

After being done feeding I slowly got up feeling a little dizzy.

"Damn you sure were hungry. May I walk you home m'lady"

Mmm so his a gentle man

I nodded and he swooped me off my feet carrying me home as I explained to him where I live.

After talking for a while we arrived at my place. My eyes being half closed and my vision blurry I was suddenly placed in my bed.

"Good night my queen. Sweetest of dreams to you"

A kiss on my forehead being the last thing I felt. I woke up the next morning and saw a note on my night stand.

"You truly are an amazing creature. May we meet again soon.

Zalgo"

I smiled and placed my fingers on my forehead rubbing the place he gave me a kiss and smiling like an idiot.