"Yes, they'll know how much I love my little hunnybun." Finn rests his hands on her face and kisses her cheek softly.

She gasped and shushed him. "Okay, I love you but if I ever hear you call me my little hunnybun ever again in public, you don't want to know the rest."

"Okay, my bad!" Finn chuckled and she rested her head on his chest as they continued with more chorography for their duet.

Currently while Piper and Finn were still in Studio A, the rest of the group were sat around a table in Middle C drinking their buba teas. "I think It's obvious who's getting the duet guys." Amy said leaning her head against Henry.

Summer nodded as she turned to her. "Yeah, Piper and Finn totally are winning! I mean have you seen the chemistry they have now?"

"Exactly!" Lily exclaims.

"No one can beat Pinn. They've been very smooth sailing since Dancemania." Henry smiled looking at the rest of the team.

"Yeah, but we're still going to try our hardest out there!" Amy encourages them.

"Anyways, let's get back to rehearsal before we show Nick our dances." Kingston said and wrapped his arm around Lily as they walked out of the smoothie place.

Even the whole team knew that Piper and Finn had the best chemistry out of anyone else on the team, Amy especially couldn't wait to see her best friend's face when they get the duet later on.

After Piper and Finn finally finished choreographing their duet, they entered Middle C before they were due to go back to Studio A, and Piper sat down at their table as Finn was up ordering their drinks.

Then he came to sit in front his girlfriend and he handed her drink. "How're you feeling about this dance season?"

Finn knew the past two dance seasons have been extremely hard on her from starting from her anxiety and worrying a lot on everything about regionals, then Finn kissing her which made her anxiety ten times worse.

And then at Dancemania when he missed his flight, and she was worrying a lot, on the plane, when they got there, and even when Finn arrived even if she was mad at him. She still cared about him.

"I'm feeling pretty good right now. The battle was intense, I don't know what I would do if I got picked, it would've given me so much anxiety." Piper sighed and looked at her boyfriend.

Finn shook his head and rested his hand on hers. "Nah. I think you would've killed it, and I would be here to support you like you did when I got picked."

She giggled nervously and fidgeted with her ring. "Yeah, and then your shoe comes off."

"Yeah..should've tied my laces tighter." He chuckled loudly as Piper nearly choked on her Buba Tea.

"You okay??"

Piper giggled and nodded. "Yeah."

"But no matter what happens this season, we'll always have each other." Finn said and smiled softly.

Piper smiled happily and then their foreheads touched as he kissed her.

"I love you." Piper smiled.

"And I love you."

He felt like he was on top of the world when he was around Piper, he couldn't think probably knowing that after years having this crush on her, that their finally happily together.

Finn was so happy and so was she, and that's all they needed.

Then everyone headed back to Studio A and then immediately started with the duets.

Firstly Summer and Kenzie performed a HipHop and contemporary mashup, which showed both of their styles. Everyone was impressed of how amazing the both are at HipHop.

Then Lily and Kingston performed an lyrical piece, and it really touched everyone. But the whole team thought that Piper and Finn have this, but seeing Kingston and Lily's, their dance has to be pheonable. And then Heath and Richelle danced a upbeat funky, kind of what they performed at the finale of Dancemania.

"Last but not least, Piper and Finn!" Nick squealed excitedly as a-troupe cheered for them. The whole team and Nick were massive Pinn stans of them, it was quite embarrassing at first but now It's cute.

Piper and Finn walked into the middle of the room and started in their first positions.

Their dance was about connection and love. They love dancing to these types of stories. It was very emotional dance as they were dancing in bare feet.

Finn lifted her up in the air and spun her around as they ended the dance as she rested her head on his softly and kissed her lips.

Both of them looked at each other as they smiled, Finn wrapped his arm around Piper as he wiped away her tears.

The whole team was in tears, it was very moving, touching and emotional. They just could tell it was obvious.

"I don't think we have to vote because it's obvious who got the duet." Nick chuckled and turned to Piper and Finn.

She gasped and smiled at her boyfriend. "Wait, we have the duet?"

"Yeah. That's what I'm saying." Nick said and hugged Piper and Finn and left and walked back to his office.

The whole team were cheering on the top of their lungs, so thrilled for their best friends.

Finn immediately hugged Piper as he span her around as she wrapped her arms on his neck and kissed him passionately.

He kissed her back and she rested her head on his shoulder. "Cannot wait to perform this duet with you at Nationals."

Finn nodded and smiled and leant in for another kiss as a-troupe squealed behind them.

They got the duet. Now onto the road to Nationals.