• Sealed Fates •

Start from the beginning

But the other second seeing his grandfather turn and give him an unforgiving glare, his tongue immediately came to a halt as he cursed under his breath turning his blazing face elsewhere huffing slightly.

A mocking glint arose in the sinister sardar's deadly obsidian orbs as he threw a sarcastic glance Azfar's way whose face seemed as if it was seconds away from bursting with the way it was turning red before turning it back to the head of Chaudharys with the usual nonchalance marring his features.

Rehmat Chaudhary let out a soft sigh as he gazed at the Sardar who was their biggest enemy, the most feared and resourceful person to live on these lands, the person even the police couldn't dare infuriate and a person who wouldn't give a second thought to taking someone's life no matter how precious it was, someone who also happened to be the one with whom a daughter of this haveli came back all alone few hours ago.
Rehmat Chaudhry's brows knitted and jaw clenched as he struggled to not ponder over it for his own sanity.

He heaved out a deep sigh as he turned his aged orbs back towards the sarphira and maghroor sardar who was seated there with such a relaxment marring his features as if the place where he was sitting in all alone wasn't his enemy's personal lair but some Dera of his.

The elderly man gulped down the rage with great difficulty as his stern tone echoed across the silent air of the spacious and well embellished bethak.

"Dushmani aur nafrat aik taraf Sardar Badar, jo abhi kuch dair pehlay hua aur is haveli k basiyon nay dekha, uska kiya jawab do gae tum"?
The elderly man spoke in his cold, unforgiving and stern tone not even bothering to show softness or lenience.

The underlying infuriation, displeasure and hostility oh so obvious from the words making the arrogant hot headed sardar arch his brow ever so slightly,
"Badar betukkay sawalon k jawab nahi deta".
His tone sounding lazy and unbothered.

His response was pretty short and direct making Rehmat Chaudhry let out a disappointed sigh while Azfar's face to redden more as he clenched his jaw tighter and couldn't help opening his mouth again,
"Humari izzat per sawal uthwa ker humain hi jawab denay say qasir ho tum"!

The sardar's nonchalant and hostility laced obsidian cups swept past the air, evading the elderly figure's and landing on Azfar's infuriated ones.
The tongue of his poked the inside of his cheek ever so playfully as he narrowed the intense ruthless orbs of his,
"Pichli bar ki di gayee izzat raas nahi ayee tumhain, Azfar Chaudhary"?

Tone ever so mocking but if one was to pay more attention to it, the underlying warning edging his tone and the slight dark look passing his orbs couldn't be hidden.

Azfar immediately in a second understood the mocking that was directed at his frame making him remember the unfortunate events and the beating his dignified self got from the Shah's men making him grit his teeth as his nostrils flared in sheer anger and cheeks reddened in utter humiliation making him launch a long stride forward only for his father's cold voice to halt him,
"Behave Azfar".

His complaining and infuriated orbs rose to his father,
"Why won't you ask him to behave?! I'm not doing anything wrong here. Humari izzat aur gherat ka sawal hai baba jaan"!

"Bohut nazuk hai phir tou ghairat tumhari".
The Sardar, oh so mockingly tsked averting his eyes from Azfar's frame as if the mere sight of him was too displeasing and irritating for his precious eyes.

Azfar let out a huff trying to come up with a snapping comeback when the elderly figure's voice echoed,
"Bus! Kamoosh bilkul. Main baat ker raha hu na".