Extra 1 ( pt 1 ) : Grocery shopping.

Third person point of view

Junkyu opened the fridge to look for some vegetables but they all seem to be over. He closed the door and decided to go with cereal for now. He put both the bowls on the table. Haruto sat down at the table. " We need to go grocery shopping ". Junkyu said and sat down. Haruto looked up at him. 

" Sure. Shall we go today evening ? " Junkyu nodded. They finished breakfast and left on their own ways to work. Like always Junkyu came back home first. He put his things away and went to the kitchen. He checked the fridge and noted down the things he would require. He then looked for other things as well and noted down all those that were almost over. 

Their mothers got them only for then. So they need to make sure to refill them from time to time. Junkyu let out a sigh and sat down on the couch. He thought that he finally felt like a married man. He chuckled at the thought and checked the list once again. He heard the door open and close. He looked up and saw Haruto walking in. 

" You're early today ". Junkyu said and Haruto nodded. He sat down on the couch too. " You said we should go buy groceries. So I came early ". Junkyu nodded. " Want to have anything ? " Junkyu asked and Haruto tilted his head. " Coke ? " Junkyu's eyes went wide. He hit Haruto on his arm. " I told you to cut down on it, didn't I ? " Haruto chuckled. 

" I will get you some juice ". Junkyu got up and went to the kitchen. He came back with a glass of juice for each of them. The both of them finished drinking. Haruto put the glasses away. " Shall we go ? " Haruto asked and Junkyu nodded. They left the house and Haruto drove them to the mart. They walked in and Haruto took a pushing cart with him. 

" What all do we need hyung ? " Junkyu looked around. He then took out his phone showing the list to Haruto. Haruto looked through and nodded. " Then let's take all other things first and then vegetables ". Junkyu nodded. They went to the rack with all the spices first. Junkyu looked at the list and took out the ones he required. 

He would check the quantity, expiry date, flavors everything carefully and then put them in the cart. Haruto was just pushing the cart looking bored. He went up to Junkyu who was looking at some bottle. Haruto looked around and saw no one around. He kissed Junkyu's cheek. Junkyu froze like a statue. 

He took a second to process what just happened. His eyes went wide in shock. He then turned to look up at Haruto who was standing on his side. He looked around and no one was there. He wanted to pinch Haruto but Haruto moved away quickly chuckling. " What are you doing ? " Junkyu whisper yelled. 

" You are too focused on it. Pay me some attention too ". Haruto said and Junkyu looked away with red ears. He pursed his lips. Haruto couldn't help but smile. " Fine. Let's go ". Junkyu put the bottle in the cart. This time Junkyu walked side by side with Haruto. He stopped at another rack. He pulled at Haruto's sleeve. " Take that out ". 

He showed the cereal box which was placed above. " How many ? " Haruto asked moving to take it. " 2 ? " Junkyu asked. " Let's take one extra ". Haruto said and took three of them. He put them in the cart. They also picked up some snacks. They walked around a little more getting other things and finally reached the drinks section. 

They picked up a few cans of beer, some soju too and then some juice. They were at the carbonated drinks section. Junkyu was watching Haruto with folded hands. Haruto turned to Junkyu with puppy eyes. Junkyu didn't fall for it and shook his head. " Hyung~ only one ". Haruto said cutely but Junkyu looked stuck up. 

Haruto went up to him poking on his sides. Junkyu couldn't hold his laugh. " Yah ! " He moved away. " Only one. And you can also get your sprite ". Haruto offered and Junkyu raised an eyebrow. " How about this ? I will get a bottle of sprite. You can get coke. And the one who finishes it first will have to clean the dishes for a whole week ". 

Haruto's eyebrows shot up. Junkyu challenged him. " Fine ". Junkyu smiled. He only wanted to get Haruto to cut down on it. So he wouldn't care even if he lost. They were done with the section there. They went to get the vegetables. Haruto pushed the cart. They discussed a little and took out all that they wanted. 

They were done and went to get it billed. Junkyu checked the list and they were done. " Did we get everything hyung ? " Haruto asked and Junkyu tilted his head. " The list is done, but something seems missing ". Haruto furrowed his eyebrows. They started billing theirs. Junkyu turned to Haruto. " Eggs ". Haruto opened his mouth. 

" Right. You stay here hyung. I will go get them ". Junkyu nodded. Haruto went and brought a tray. They got all the things billed and carried them to the car. Haruto went to put the cart back while Junkyu put the remaining things in the car. He was done and Haruto came back. They sat in the car and started. 

-MG

Author notice : 

This is something that I really like. 😂 It just feels so good. It is actually on my list of ' things to do with my partner '. 😂😂😂 And those two are just extra sweet. 😌 So there was no way I was going to not write this. 😂

Haruto acting like the younger one he is, is the cutest thing ever. 😭 He is so fluffy and cute, asking for attention. 🥺