Chapter 48 : Caught a fever.

Third person point of view

They parted ways after that. Junkyu went home and as soon as he entered, he saw Haruto's shoes were already there. His eyes went wide and he hurriedly walked in. Haruto wasn't there in the living room. Junkyu put his bag away and went to the bedroom. He saw Haruto sleeping on the bed. 

Junkyu could sense that something was not right. He went closer and touched Haruto's hand and it was hot. He touched his forehead and it was also hot. He tried to wake Haruto up. " Haruto... Haruto... What happened ? Why are you burning up like this ? " Haruto woke up when Junkyu shook him. 

He opened his eyes and turned to Junkyu. Junkyu held Haruto's face which felt hot. " Did you get drenched in the rain yesterday ? " Haruto nodded. " You even got drunk above that ". Junkyu scoffed. " How are you so reckless ? " Haruto didn't say anything and just stared at Junkyu who looked worried. 

" When did you come home ? " Junkyu asked. " Not long ago ". Haruto's voice sounded little hoarse. Junkyu sighed. " Can you get up ? No- just stay here ". Junkyu went to the wardrobe and took out some of Haruto's pajamas. He put them on the bed. He went to the kitchen and took a bowl and went to the bathroom. 

He filled it with lukewarm water. He brought that and put it on the ground. He sat beside Haruto and started unbuttoning his shirt. Haruto was startled. " What are you doing hyung ? " " What do you think ? " Junkyu asked back. " Just stay still ". He made Haruto sit and removed the shirt. He dipped the towel and squeezed it a little. 

He used it to wipe Haruto's body. He wiped the front and then the back. " Remove your pant too ". Haruto hesitated for a second and then did as he was asked. Junkyu gulped. He might be embarrassed but Haruto's health was more important. He then wiped along his legs. Once he was done, he wiped his body dry. 

He then helped him put on the pajamas. " Did you eat during the day ? " " A little ". Junkyu nodded. " Alright. Rest for now ". He made Haruto sleep again and covered him. He cleaned up everything and he also changed out of his dress. He took a thermometer and checked Haruto's temperature. 

It was between 38 and 39 degrees Celsius but more towards 39. Junkyu sighed and turned to Haruto with a frown and nagged at him. " Which kind of idiot goes around getting drenched in such heavy rain ? " Haruto just looked at him with half lidded eyes and a weak smile. Junkyu didn't even have the heart to scold him anymore. 

He just sat there for a while. Haruto just watched Junkyu who was biting his lip looking worried. For some reason he didn't know, that worry felt nice to him. " Let me make some porridge ". Junkyu got up and went to the kitchen. He put on the apron and rolled his sleeves. He started preparing it. 

Haruto saw the door open after a few minutes and Junkyu enter with a tray. Junkyu slowly got on the bed while balancing the tray and put it on the side. He then helped Haruto sit. He picked up another small bowl and put little amount of porridge in it. He picked up a spoonful and blew on it. He put it in front of Haruto's mouth. 

" Ah~ " Haruto opened his mouth. Junkyu carefully fed him. " Is it too hot ? " Haruto shook his head. Junkyu then continued feeding him. Haruto finished the whole bowl thanks to Junkyu. Junkyu put the bowl away and picked up the glass of water. He handed it to Haruto. He then took out the tablet and gave that too. 

Haruto took it and Junkyu helped him drink the water too. Junkyu took the glass back. He put them all away and went back to sit beside Haruto. " What about your dinner ? " Haruto asked. " I ordered it ". Haruto nodded. They just sat silently. " Did you meet that guy again ? ...... Your ex ". Junkyu nodded. " Oh... " Haruto's face fell. " I told him- " 

The door bell rang cutting Junkyu off. The both of them looked towards the door. Junkyu got up and went to get the food. He came back and saw Haruto sleeping. He went up to him and helped him cover up properly. " Sleep well. I will be sitting right there. So call me if you need anything ". Haruto nodded. Junkyu turned the lights off and walked out. 

He sat on the couch and finished his dinner. He went to do the cleaning work. Once he was done, he went to the room and saw Haruto sleeping peacefully. He sighed. He went to the bathroom and brought out a wet towel. He put it on Haruto's forehead. Junkyu sat beside Haruto with his face on his fist, watching him. 

" I didn't get to finish what I wanted to say... I wanted to tell you that I told him not to come to see me ever again; that there is nothing left and there never will anything ever be; that I am married now to a wonderful person and that I love my husband...... I wonder how you will react to it ". He said in a low voice. 

He changed the temperature in the room so that Haruto would be more comfortable. He flipped the cloth inside out and put it on again. He stayed awake till he couldn't anymore to the middle of the night. He then changed the cloth to a new one. His eyes were closing, he decided to sleep too. He picked up his blanket but stopped. 

He turned to Haruto. He put his blanket away and moved closer to Haruto. He got under the same blanket. He put his hand around Haruto staying close to him and closed his eyes falling asleep. Haruto felt a little cold in the middle of the night. He hugged his source of heat closer and fell asleep once again.

-MG

Author notice :

Finally in the same blanket. 😂😭🤧 

I don't know how many of you expected Haruto to be awake and listen to it all, but sorry not sorry. 😂 I don't think a person with fever and took tablets for it would be able to stay half awake and listen to things. 🤣😂 That is a bit too fictional for me. 😂 So yeah, he is happily asleep. 😌👌🏻