Chapter 54 : Birthday surprise.

Disclaimer : There are some explicit scenes of 18+ PG rating in this chapter but like half way through. So just skip it as a whole or read it whole or read till where you want. Up to you. 😂

Third person point of view

Haruto carefully got out of bed. He checked once again to make sure Junkyu was still asleep. He tiptoed out of the room and went to the kitchen. He carefully opened the fridge and took out the cake box. He took the cake out and put a candle on it. He then took it to the bedroom. He checked the time. 

He woke Junkyu up. Junkyu groaned. " What is it ? Are you not well ? " Haruto chuckled. " No hyung ". He lit the candle. Junkyu understood what was going on. Haruto also put the cap on Junkyu's head. Junkyu smiled. Haruto checked the time and the clock hit 12. " Happy birthday hyung ". " Thank you so much ". 

" Make a wish and blow it ". Junkyu closed his eyes and put his hands together. He made a wish and blew the candle. " Yaaaay ! " Both of them laughed. " Why do all of this~ ? " Junkyu asked. " It is the first birthday after we got married. So I should do this much ". Junkyu sneered. " You know this puts a lot of pressure on me right ? " Haruto laughed. 

" Nothing like that ". Haruto gave the knife to Junkyu who cut it. He picked up a piece feeding Haruto. Haruto also did. " Thank you once again ". Haruto moved forward kissing Junkyu. " Happy birthday ". Junkyu smiled. " Thanks ". Haruto smiled and walked out with the cake. He put it back inside and they fell asleep. 

The next morning, Haruto gave Junkyu a gift. It was a bag. " It is so pretty. Thank you so much ". " Do you like it ? " Junkyu nodded. " I will use it carefully ". Haruto smiled. " Just use it like you please. No need to be careful ". Junkyu giggled. They left to work. Junkyu gave the cake to Yoshi and Jihoon. 

" We are meeting up for dinner right ? " Jihoon asked. Junkyu nodded. Haruto picked them all up after work. The other came there directly. They all gathered at the restaurant to celebrate Junkyu's birthday. " Woohoo ! " They cheered when Junkyu cut the cake. They all also had dinner together and went home after that. 

" It has been a while since my birthday was this noisy ". Junkyu said as they entered their house. Haruto chuckled and removed his shoes. Junkyu put his hand on Haruto's shoulder for balance. Haruto put his hand around Junkyu's waist. " I am so happy though ". Junkyu said. He removed one shoe and turned to Haruto. 

Haruto was already looking at him. " Me too ". Haruto said with a warm smile. Junkyu just stared at Haruto. Haruto raised an eyebrow. Junkyu put his hands on Haruto's face and smashed their lips together. Haruto was taken by surprise. He tightened his grip on Junkyu's waist. Junkyu moved closer to Haruto. 

He tilted his head kissing deeper. He hurriedly removed his other shoe. They started walking to the bedroom never once leaving each other's lips. Junkyu's back hit the bedroom door. They finally pulled away for air. Both of them were breathing heavily. Haruto moved away slowly. Junkyu dropped his hands. 

He turned around walking into the bedroom. Haruto also walked in. " Let's take a shower and... then continue ". Junkyu said with his back to Haruto. Haruto went first. He was done and walked out in a bathrobe. Junkyu walked in next. He finished his shower. He was nervous. He looked at himself in the mirror and let out a breath. 

He took a few deep breaths and calmed down a little. He put on his boxers and then put on the bathrobe. He walked out and saw Haruto sitting at the edge of the bed. He also looked a bit nervous. Junkyu walked up to him. Haruto looked up at Junkyu. He took Junkyu's hands in his and kissed them tenderly. 

He put his face in Junkyu's palms kissing there too. Junkyu held Haruto's face bending down to lock lips once again. Haruto put his hands around Junkyu pulling him to straddle him. Junkyu put his hands around Haruto's shoulders as he continued kissing him. Haruto licked Junkyu's lips and Junkyu opened his mouth.