Chapter 12 : Getting teased.

Third person point of view

The others sat down leaving two chairs which were beside each other coincidentally for Junkyu and Haruto. Haruto pulled the chair out for Junkyu and he then sat down. The others exchanged secret looks but didn't say anything like they didn't see it. They continued chatting and getting to know each other. 

Junkyu tapped Haruto on the arm and gave him the bag with his shirt. Haruto saw it and smiled. " Thank you ". He put the bag aside. " Just a minute ". Junkyu nodded. Haruto got up and went to where the elders were and came back with a small bag. " Here ". He gave it and Junkyu smiled. " Thank you ". 

The others noticed this exchanged and all of them turned to them. " What is this ? What is happening here ? " Doyoung asked. Haruto and Junkyu looked confused at the question. " Are you exchanging gifts ? " Jihoon asked and Junkyu shook his head. " Then ? What are those bags ? " Jeongwoo asked. 

" Shirts ". Haruto answered. " Huh ? " All of them looked confused. " Elobarate please ". Hyunsuk said and Junkyu told them what happened on the day of their date. They all hooted and looked at each other with wide eyes. " Since when did you become such a nice guy ? " Junghwan asked turning to Haruto who rolled his eyes. 

" I know right. If it is us, we would've just stayed with the stain or wet shirt and he couldn't give any lesser shit. But look at him being all gentlemanly ". Jeongwoo said earning a glare from Haruto. He just laughed it off. " Aye~~ what is happening here ? " Jihoon also teased making Junkyu shy. 

Junkyu was more than embarrassed. His face was also starting to heat up. " I think Haruto would help anyone in my place ". Junkyu said defended himself and in a way Haruto too. The others looked like they didn't buy it and were giving a ' really ? ' look. Junkyu saw their expressions and turned to Haruto. 

" Say something. Wouldn't you help ? " Haruto just looked at Junkyu without answering. " You... wouldn't ? " Junkyu asked sounding unsure after Haruto's silence. They all laughed out loud. They were teasing Junkyu on purpose and Haruto was also playing along with them. Junkyu pouted glaring at them. Haruto also laughed finding it cute. 

" Aish... Why are you also in their team ? " Junkyu whined and they just laughed. Haruto just shrugged. He couldn't say his thoughts out loud. At least not with his friends right there. He will definitely be teased to death. Junkyu pouted and turned away from him. They all continued chatting again. 

Haruto's phone started ringing. " Let me take this ". The others nodded and Haruto walked out. Junkyu looked around. He wanted to go to the washroom but didn't know where it was. " I will be back in a minute ". Junkyu said and got up too. He walked out and saw Haruto was still speaking on the phone. 

Junkyu was about to tap him on the shoulder but Haruto was done with the call and turned around. He saw Junkyu there. Junkyu lowered his hand. " What is it ? " Haruto asked. " Washroom ". Junkyu answered. Haruto pointed in the direction. " It is to the end there ". Junkyu nodded. " Thanks ". 

Junkyu moved his leg to walk away. " Uh... just a second ". Haruto said stopping him. Junkyu turned back around to face Haruto. " What is it ? " Junkyu asked looking up at Haruto. " I wanted to ask you something ". Haruto said and Junkyu nodded. " Can I drop the honorifics with you ? " Junkyu was a bit surprised at Haruto's request. 

" I want to call you hyung ". Haruto continued. Junkyu smiled and nodded. " Sure. You can. Then I can call you by your name ? " Haruto smiled. " Yes. For sure ". Haruto said and they both chuckled. " I will be back ". Junkyu said in casual tone and went to the washroom. Haruto walked back in. Junkyu also went back in a few minutes and sat down. 

Haruto's dad called for them from the other side of the room. Junkyu and Haruto went up to them. " Let's go for lunch. Haruto, bring them to the restaurant ". Haruto nodded. The elders left first in two different elevators. The young ones waited for the elevator. The elevator came up and they all entered one after the other. 

Haruto put his hand near the doors while Junkyu entered as he was the last one to get on. And of course all the ones inside noticed it. Junghwan coughed while looking away gaining all of their attention. Haruto and Junkyu looked confused while the others were having poker faces trying not to laugh. 

They were acting like nothing was wrong. Junkyu just shook his head. He was done with them. Haruto frowned lightly. He pressed the button to close the door and pressed the floor number. They reached one of the floors below and the doors opened. They all walked out and went to the restaurant. 

There was a big table arranged for all of them. The elders were all sat. They all also went and sat down along with them. Haruto pulled the chair for Junkyu once again. " Thank you ". Haruto smiled and sat down. There were different kinds of dishes placed around the table. They all started having the food. 

As they were eating, Haruto noticed Junkyu eating slowly. He turned to Junkyu. " Is anything not to your liking hyung ? " Junkyu looked at Haruto and shook his head. " Do you want me to order something else ? " Junkyu shook his head again. " Then ? " Haruto asked and Junkyu hesitated before speaking. " That... " Junkyu pointed to a dish. " I can't reach it ". 

Haruto lowered his head and laughed silently. He picked it up for Junkyu and put it on his plate. He couldn't help but smile. " You should've just asked me hyung. Anything else ? " Junkyu pointed to another one. Haruto gave that as well. " Thank you ". Haruto chuckled and they continued to eat. He made sure to check on Junkyu from time to time as they ate.

-MG

Author notice :

Aiyaa~~ So sweet~ 😂

Haruto also teasing Junkyu is seriously cute. If someone is that cute, you would want to tease them. 😂👀