Chapter 53 : Quality time.

Third person point of view

The next day, their gang gathered at their house. They all came after work. They went to their own houses, packed some clothes and necessities and went to Junkyu and Haruto's house. The first ones to arrive were Jeongwoo, Doyoung and Junghwan. They looked around the house eagerly. 

Yoshi was the next one to arrive. He also did a house tour and sat with the others in the living room. Jihoon and Hyunsuk were the last ones to arrive. They went and sat with the others directly. " You don't want to look around ? " Junkyu asked and the other two shook their heads. Junkyu nodded still confused.

" We actually came here to get it cleaned before you guys moved in. So we actually saw it then ". The others all understood. " Those frames are so good though ". Jeongwoo said looking at those on the wall. " They really came out so well ". Yoshi said and the others agreed. Haruto gave them the album.

They looked at in awe and complimented how good each one of them was. " You should see the ones in the drive. They look even better ". Junkyu said. " Put that then ". Hyunsuk said and Haruto connected it. They all sat down and started looking though them. " Woah ". Hyunsuk said looking at them.

They also saw the ones they took together. " Even these came out so well. All of us look handsome ". Jeongwoo said and they all laughed. They then saw the dance video. " Not to boast but we were pretty synchronized ". Doyoung said and they all agreed. They also looked at the other videos in which they were there.

" Show us the pictures from your honeymoon ". Doyoung said and the others laughed. Junkyu glared at them all. " You got caught. Don't act like you were the masterminds behind it. If you pull these kind of stuff, I will sue you for real ". " You are acting like you didn't enjoy it ". Jihoon said.

Junkyu started chasing him and they ran around a little. Jihoon got caught at the end. Junkyu pulled his ear. " Ah. Ah ! It hurts ". Jihoon said and chuckled. " Look at you. You guys don't even feel sorry ". Junkyu said and they all laughed. " It is fine hyung. Leave him be ". Haruto said and Junkyu let go. 

The others were all surprised. " Oohh~~ " Junkyu folded his hands. " What ? " He asked and they all shook their heads saying it was nothing. Junkyu shook his head and went to sit on the couch. At the end they did show the pictures to the others and got teased about it.

" What about dinner ? " Junghwan asked. " There is a place nearby and I ordered from there. Their food is really good ". Haruto replied. The food arrived and they sat down for dinner together. They spoke about the whole wedding and how they were all busy looking after this and that on that day.

Then after that Lee Young Jin came up. " He isn't bothering you anymore is he ? " Jihoon asked and Junkyu nodded. " Good ". " Well... I think someone will not even let him come close to Junkyu hyung ". Jeongwoo said and Haruto just gave him a blank face. Jeongwoo gave him an innocent look blinking his eyes.

Haruto hit his head. Jeongwoo rubbed his head groaning in pain. The others laughed. " That is the reason that I am in peace. If not I will just report him or something. That bastard ". Jihoon said and the others knew he was serious but still couldn't help but chuckle. They chatted more and finished dinner. 

Then drinks came up next. " How about we do some karaoke ? " Jihoon asked taking out the microphone. " Yay ! " Jeongwoo cheered and so they started drinking and also singing. Jihoon looked at number of drinks and his eyebrows shot up. " You actually brought these many ? " He asked pointing at them.

Haruto nodded. " We don't expect you guys to drink any less. Plus if it some are left so be it. We can always drink later ". Junkyu said and Jihoon nodded. " Not wrong though ". He clinked with Junkyu and Haruto and continued to drink. They even started dancing at some point and it was a concert in the house.

Luckily the walls are all sound proof. So the neighbors are not going to be disturbed. If not they would definitely report them for being loud. They all calmed down as they were starting to get tired of the karaoke. " How about we play spin the bottle ? " Doyoung suggested and they all agreed. They sat down in a circle.

" So if they ask a question or ask you to do something, you can do it. If you choose not to you need to take a shot ". Doyoung explained. Jihoon spun the bottle and it landed on Junghwan. " Are you dating someone right now ? " Jeongwoo asked and Junghwan shook his head. " Aye~~ " They all teased. Junghwan laughed and shrugged. 

" It is the truth though ". They let it slide and Jihoon spun it again. This time it landed on himself." Bring it on ". He said and they were thinking of what to do. " Tell Hyunsuk hyung something you wanted to for a while but couldn't ". Yoshi said and all of them liked the question. They were eagerly waiting for Jihoon to speak.

Jihoon hesitated for a second and then turned to Hyunsuk. " Let's get married hyung ". All of them were shocked. They waited for Hyunsuk's response. Jihoon looked nervous. Hyunsuk nodded. " Sure. Let's do it ". All of them shouted and cheered. Jihoon and Hyunsuk hugged. They clapped and laughed.

" I feel like I achieved something big ". Yoshi said and they all laughed. " Next, next ". Jeongwoo said and Jihoon spun it once again. It landed on Haruto. " Kiss Junkyu hyung ". Junghwan said and the others didn't object it. Haruto turned to Junkyu who turned to him. He moved forward kissed Junkyu on his cheek. 

Junkyu lowered his head in embarrassment after they were done but the others were complaining. " That's unfair. I don't accept it ". Jeongwoo said and the others also agreed. " You only said kiss ". Haruto said and shrugged. They were stumped at the logic. " I hope it lands on one of you again ". Junghwan said.

Jihoon spun the bottle. " I feel like it will land on Haruto again ". Doyoung said and when the bottle stopped they all turned to Doyoung with wide eyes. It landed on Haruto just like they wished. Junkyu looked bewildered. " Are you psychic or something ? " Jeongwoo said turning to Doyoung. 

" Now kiss Junkyu hyung on his lips ". Junghwan specified. Haruto hesitated for a second. He picked up the shirt he removed a while ago before drinking. He used it as a curtain and pecked Junkyu on his lips. Junkyu didn't even want to look at the others. He sat there looking away from all of them. They were all dumbfounded.

" Yah. I am not playing it anymore ". Jeongwoo said and they all laughed. " Let's drink this one can and go sleep ". Yoshi said and they all agreed. " Cheers to Jihoon and Hyunsuk hyung's marriage ". He said and they all cheered. " Cheers to them ". They all drank that can and then went to bed.

Jeongwoo and Junghwan were sleeping on the bed in their guest bedroom. The other four put beddings in the living room and slept there. Junkyu told them to split into two and two and sleep in the bedrooms itself but they rejected. Junkyu let them be at the end. He and Haruto slept in their bed.

The next day, they spent the day together from the morning by curing their hangover and then playing games. They also cooked and had lunch together. They all stayed till evening and then left to go to their own houses. Junkyu and Haruto sat down on the couch with a huff. Their time was definitely well spent.

Junkyu leaned his head on Haruto's shoulder. " It has been a while since we enjoyed so much ". Junkyu said and Haruto agreed. " Yeah ". " I feel so happy ". Junkyu said looking up at Haruto. Haruto looked down to Junkyu. His eyes landed on Junkyu's lips. Junkyu noticed it. Haruto moved forward.

Junkyu also moved and met halfway. Their lips met for a sweet kiss. Junkyu felt himself getting lost in the kiss. Haruto held Junkyu's face as they kissed. They pulled away and smiled. Haruto kissed Junkyu's forehead. Junkyu smiled wider. He put his hands around Haruto's arm and put his head on his shoulder again. 

-MG

Author notice :

It is just so sweet and nice and calm. What more do I say ? My vocabulary is so limited. 😂

I always say this but I will say it again and again. I love their gang. 😂