Chapter 21 : Get together.

Third person point of view

" I am done ". Junkyu said as they sat down in the car. Haruto chuckled. Junkyu sighed leaning back. Haruto took out his phone looking through. He remembered Doyoung sent them all of Junkyu's friends' contact information. " Hyung, by chance, did you meet Doyoung ? " Junkyu turned to Haruto and nodded.

" Yeah. We met him when we went out for dinner on Friday. Turns out he lives around our area. We had dinner together ". " Wow ". Haruto said nodding. " Why ? " Junkyu asked. " He sent the contacts of all of yours ". Junkyu made an 'ah' and nodded. " We also spoke about how we should all have a dinner together ". Junkyu said taking out his phone.

" Should we today ? " Junkyu's eyes went wide. " Now ? " Junkyu asked and Haruto nodded. " Let's see if it is possible. You can talk to your friends and I will talk to mine. If it works fine, if not also it is fine ". " Let's do it then ". Junkyu texted Jihoon, who replied almost immediately. Haruto texted in their group which contained the four of them. 

" Hyung, where shall we meet though ? " Junkyu stopped typing and turned to Haruto. " How about the place where we had lunch ? " " Sure ". They went back to texting. Jihoon said they were down. Junkyu next texted Yoshi, who was already online. He also said he would come. " It is a green light from my side ". 

" Same here too ". " Yay ". Junkyu gave a big smile. " What shall we do now ? " Haruto asked looking at Junkyu. Junkyu looked around. " Let's go there and park somewhere nearby and wait in the car ". Haruto nodded. There was a street nearby where he found a parking spot. " Is it okay to sit in the car ? We can find someplace ". 

Haruto suggested but Junkyu shook his head. He pushed his seat back and leaned back a little. " I want to rest peacefully ". He closed his eyes. " Don't fall asleep hyung ". " I think I will if I stay like this for too long ". Haruto chuckled. Junkyu yawned. Haruto played some soft music. He did say not to but he knew Junkyu was tired. So he let him be. Junkyu did fall asleep. 

Haruto sat back enjoying the calm. He also felt sleepy and took a power nap. He woke up after a while. He yawned and looked out. He got a text from Jeongwoo saying they were almost there. Haruto turned to Junkyu who was sleeping peacefully. " Hyung, wake up ". He called out. " Junkyu hyung ". Junkyu slowly opened his eyes and smiled. 

He sat up properly and rotated his neck. " Jeongwoo said they are almost there. Let's go inside ". Junkyu nodded and they got out of the car. Both of them stretched a little and walked in. " Welcome ". The person who greeted them recognized them. " You've been here this afternoon if I am not wrong ". " Yeah we did ". Junkyu said a little embarrassed. 

The guy smiled. " Please come in ". He escorted them to a table. " Actually some more people will be coming ". Haruto said. " How many more ? " " 6 of them ". Junkyu answered. The employee looked around. " There is no such a big table available at the moment. But those two at the corner which are right beside are empty. You can use those. I will keep it reserved for you guys ". 

" Thank you ". Haruto said and they went and sat down. Jeongwoo, Doyoung and Junghwan arrived. They all greeted each other and chatted about how their weekend was spent. " You guys have so much work ". Jeongwoo said and Junkyu wiped his invisible tears. Yoshi was the next one to arrive. 

He was little shocked to see the others. He sat down and Junkyu introduced him. " He is Yoshi, Kanemoto Yoshinori ". Yoshi greeted all of them. " Hyung, will you not introduce that guy to Yoshi hyung ? " Jeongwoo asked pointing at Haruto. Junkyu looked dumbstruck. " This is Watanabe Haruto ". Junkyu said only that and the others laughed. 

Haruto then talked to Yoshi in Japanese and they chatted a little. Jihoon and Hyunsuk also arrived. " Sorry for the delay. The traffic was bad ". Jihoon said sitting down. They all continued to chat about various things and ordered food too. The topic of their photo shoot came up. Junkyu told them about how it went. " Can we come to your shoot on Saturday then ? " 

Jihoon asked. " I think it should be fine. I will confirm and let you guys know ". Junkyu replied. " We should all go then ". Junghwan suggested and all of them agreed. " How about the suits for the wedding ? " Doyoung asked and Haruto told how they were going to give those too. " What are you all wearing ? " Yoshi asked and all of them fell in thought. 

" Suits ? " Jeongwoo said not sure. " I have a suggestion ". Hyunsuk said and all eyes fell on them. " How about we all wear the same ones ? " All of their eyes shined. " I love it ! " Jeongwoo said. " Others ? " Jihoon asked and none of them seemed to have any objection. " Shouldn't we get them then ? When we all are free, we can go together and get them ". Yoshi said.

Everyone agreed with it. " But- " Junghwan's but caught everyone's attention and all of them turned to him at once. " Why did you all turn like that ? " He said and they all laughed. " So what is it ? " Doyoung asked. " If we go and get something and if it somehow doesn't match with their outfits, wouldn't it be weird ? " 

All of them looked at each other. " That would be bad ". Hyunsuk said. " Then how about this ? I will tell the designer about it and you guys can go meet him once and get something based on his suggestions ? I think he will be willing to meet ". Junkyu suggested. " Let's do that ". Yoshi said and they all agreed. 

They continued chatting enthusiastically about various things. Their dinner was finally over and all of them walked out. " I will go with them ". Junkyu said and Haruto nodded. " See you on Friday again ". Haruto said and Junkyu smiled. " Bye ". All of them went home. Junkyu fell asleep right away as he was drained.

-MG

Author notice :

TMI but I was literally listening to ' e-girls are ruining my life ' while editing this chapter. 😂🤣 I just kept listening to songs with similar vibe. 😂 ' Cheating is a crime ' is such a bop. 😫✨🤩

It is always nice when they are all together. I really like it when friends wear same ones or match and things like that for some occasion. 😍

And their shoot is in the next few chapters. 👀🤩 It is going to be good. 😉😏