𝟏𝟕 | 𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫

Start from the beginning

Since the time I built them and opened the club to the public, I've not set foot in here. I haven't felt the need to in all honesty, I have workers who clean and who come in here if it's necessary.

As I walk further in, nerves consume me as I look around but I'm met with an isolated hallway. Small rooms are separated, there are doors closed and opened signifying which rooms were open.

"Alcaraz, you're requested in room A." The guard mutters behind me, clearly sensing I'm highly out of place here.

I look around frantically trying to find the label and as I do, I consider running out of here and out the main doors as well.

I've always considered myself a rational person. One thing my mother always managed to praise me on was my dedication and ability to stay focused on every task I've been given since I was a little girl. Yet, this is all making me question all that I know.

I reach my hand out to twist the doorknob and make my way in, yet my actions are disrupted as I feel a presence lingering behind me. And from the goosebumps alone I know he's there.

"Shouldn't you already be waiting in the room?" I mutter, not having the decency to turn around and face him. After all, in approximately two minutes I'll be dancing on him.

Bile rises up my throat and I swallow it down along with all my nerves that have decided to make an appearance.

"Open the door angel." Nikolai completely ignores my question, to which I want to rip his eyeballs out. His presence feels inevitably closer, like he wants me to feel trapped.

We've been in this position many times before. And the most recent led to something I never wanted to occur. The kiss  haunts me, even a few hours later as the feeling of it spontaneously appears in my mind.

I come back to my sense and swiftly open the door. The room on the other side is beautiful. It's a black room, yet the red LED lights illuminate the room into a dark red, making it look more sexual than expected.

There's a table situated on the right, with drinks aligned on a corner of it. A big, white armchair is positioned directly ahead of us, and it's massive so I'm left of assume that there'll be no problems in getting this over with.

I step aside, allowing Nikolai to walk through and as he does, I take a few seconds to observe him. He's once again in a white dress shirt and black trousers, the sleeves of his shirt rolled up. His ink is on show, and that only adds to how truly attractive he is.

Sure, I don't like him but no one can argue with the fact that he's one attractive fucking man.

Nikolai turns to face me as he sits himself down, spreading his legs and making himself comfortable by shifting his hips. That sight alone makes me soaked.

"You going to come to me, baby? Or do I need to drag you onto my lap?" He meets my eyes, tilting his head almost mocking me that I look so dumbfounded over here.

In response to Nikolai, I start making my way towards him, ensuring I don't break eye contact with him. The last thing I want is Nikolai thinking he makes me nervous, when in reality the stem of it all is that I've never done this before.

Before I manage to swing one of my legs over his lap, his arm wraps around my waist and he swiftly pulls me down onto him. My clothed area meets his crotch and my eyes almost bulge out of my head. Nikolai is hard.