Chapter 15: (F/N) VS Riser

~Where we last left off~

The being whose eyes were closed then opened them "(Y/N) plus Issei, (F/N) the Red Dragon Saiyan Emperor" said (F/N) as this surprised everyone in the audience and Riser. (F/N) pointed at Riser "Riser prepare to pay for your transgressions against our friends" said (F/N) as he spread his wings and began to charge at Riser.

~Back to the story now~

When (F/N) charged at Riser he delivered a punch at Riser's gut with his right fist "(spat) Riser released a large amount of blood as Riser clenched his gut and looked at (F/N). Riser then said "w-w-what the why am I feeling the pain? I should b-b-be healing" said Riser as his gut showed clear signs of burning. (F/N) then back flipped away from Riser "allow me to explain, we have a little gift from Asia something we knew you are weak against" said (F/N) as he showed Asia's cross. (F/N) then tossed it up "you see when we fused together every power and item each person had on himself is fused with them" said (F/N) as he saw Riser slowly standing up as his body was healing but still left a scar.

Then (F/N) stroked his fight pose "time we end this thing Riser once and for all" said (F/N) "Riser agrees time we end this" said Riser as he also stroke his fighting pose. The two rivals then charged at each other and launching punches and kicks at each other without any sense of holding back. (F/N) then  kicked Riser only for him to dodge as he then went back to fire based attacks "so we are going supernatural okay for me to do something you never saw" said (F/N) as he started charging his aura. Once done (F/N) said "SACRED GEAR BALANCE BREAKER" said (F/N) as he was engulfed in a green pillar of light. 

When the pillar of light died down (F/N) was in a red suit of armor, with golden spikes on it, (F/N) then flew to Riser as he then uppercut Riser, (F/N) then used instant transmission as he appeared above Riser as he then kicked him to the floor. (F/N) then put his hand together "have a taste of Saiyan and Dragon power Dragon Gun" said (F/N) as he fired a purple and green beam of ki and magic at Riser. But Riser stood up as he fired his very own beam of phoenix fire as the two beams collided and each beam tried pushing the other. But the beams were equal in power "YOU SEE EVEN WITH COMBINED POWER YOU'RE NOTHING AGAINST ME" shouted Riser "maybe not now time to boost our power NOW DRAIG BOOSTX7!" said (F/N) "BOOST" said Draig as (Y/N) beam became larger. 

The beam seemed to overcome Riser's and subsequently engulf Riser. When (F/N)'s attack stopped (F/N) glowed white as he split back into Issei and (Y/N) "hehehe serves you right" said (Y/N) as he wiped some blood from his lips. Issei was transported out of the arena since this was not his fight, but as (Y/N) was catching his breath he was launched away by a punch "nice try" said Riser as he had multiple scars and burn marks. (Y/N) stood up "fine seems I gotta try it" said (Y/N) as he flew up and raised his arms "LISTEN UP VEGETA, GOKU, ORC, SIRZECHS this attack needs my energy and the energy around us as well as yours to work so please lend me your strength so we can all go home and free Rias from the chicken" said (Y/N) as he began charging a blue orb above his head.

~With the ORC~

Everyone that (Y/N) called upon was looking at each other "what do you say everyone let's help out" said Rias raising her arm "I'm with you" said Akeno "okay" "yeah" "always" "let's cook this chicken" said everyone as they raised their arms and gave their energy to (Y/N). Each bit of energy went toward (Y/N) as even Beerus and Whis joined in helping the Saiyan.

~Back with (Y/N)~

The size of the ball of energy had grown to massive proportions "the spirit balls ready, alright Riser this is the true power of the ORC and Saiyans when we combine our powers" said (Y/N) as he threw the spirt ball at Riser. Riser tried to push it back only to fail as he was engulfed "D-D-DAMMNNIT" shouted Riser as the spirit ball exploded as Riser was nowhere to be seen. Then Sirzech's voice was heard "the winner of this match is (Y/N) the Saiyan warrior" said Sirzechs as a teleportation circle appeared under (Y/N). When the teleportation was done (Y/N) saw himself back with the ORC again, before (Y/N) even breathed he was  tackled in hugs by Akeno and Koneko "woah you two easy still healing" said (Y/N) as he began to rub their heads. Eventually the two released (Y/N) as the three stood up "hey Issei" said (Y/N) sounding serious as he walked over "thanks for trusting me" said (Y/N) as Issei and (Y/N) shook hands.

(Y/N) then kneed Issei in the gut "ow WHAT WAS THAT FOR?" shouted Issei "for having years of perverted thoughts you idiot" said (Y/N) as he turned to Sirzechs. (Y/N) then said "as per my wish Rias is free to do as she pleases" said (Y/N) "indeed (Y/N) that battle was definitely a battle worthy of us all" said Sirzechs as he threw a piece of paper with a devil circle on it. When the circle activated a Griffon appeared from it "interesting creature" (Y/N) said as he approached it "it's a Griffon we use it to fly in the Underworld to the human world" said Rias as (Y/N) had his hand on the mythical beast. (Y/N) then walked to Rias "well if anyone are going to ride this beast it will be our fearless leader Rias" said (Y/N) as he lifted Rias and placed her on the Griffon.

After Rias was on (Y/N) walked to Issei "and of course our resident perv Issei" said (Y/N) as he tossed him on the griffon as Issei landed sitting on the beast. As the griffon flew off with Issei and Rias, (Y/N) looked to Vegeta "thanks for coming Vegeta" said (Y/N) "hmm whatever you may have won but you lost three transformation due to your loss of your tail" said Vegeta in his normal stubborn way. Then Goku interjected "ah sure we can just train him so he will become a SSG then SSBlue" said Goku as he put his arm around (Y/N). But (Y/N) wasn't having this sudden contact as he punched Goku in the head "ow ow what was that for?" Goku said "I don't feel like having my weakness pointed out.

(Y/N) dusted himself off "but what I feel like doing is having a feast at the ORC" said (Y/N) "oh I am in" said Goku "as long as we are welcome we would like to come as well" said Whis as the ORC gathered together to teleport to the Human realm. But before Akeno could Whis spoke "please allow me to do so" said Whis as he tapped his staff on the ground and the group was engulfed in a pillar of light and disappeared from the area altogether. When the pillar disappeared the ORC was in the clubroom "allow us an hour and Koneko, Asia and I should have a meal fit for ten Saiyans" said Akeno as the three girls all entered the kitchen.

Then Beerus spoke "say Saiyan where did you receive the Potara earrings they should be with the Supreme Kai?" said Beerus "well actually I just found them on a planet at the time I thought they were worthless until a local explained everything" said (Y/N) as he explained how he got the Potara Earrings.

~Timeskip to When Akeno, Koneko, and Asia finish cooking~

It was now time for the celebration feast as everyone was chowing down and some were talking to each other even Sirzechs and Grayfia came since they wished to know more and Issei and Rias finally arrived. (Y/N) was eating a lot of meat, sushi, and rice as Vegeta and Goku were eating as much and as many food as they could stomach. The ORC was shocked  "wow I wonder how Saiyans do all this and still remain in fighting shape?" said Asia "they are disgusting like Issei" said Koneko "hey don't compare me to that poor excuse for a dragon" said Vegeta as this caused everyone to laugh.

And Boom gone goes the fried chicken and Season 1 next chapters will be season 2 of 'The Saiyan of Kuoh hope you all enjoyed reading the story and see you next time.