Chapter 10: Arrival of the Phenex

It was a new day as (Y/N) was currently walking to school with Koneko "okay so your saying there is a substance called jelly in these" (Y/N) said as he and Koneko was currently holding donuts. As (Y/N) and Koneko eventually made it to Kuoh Academy they began to get stares since Koneko had a arm around his arm which made it look like the two were dating but they were not dating. (Y/N) didn't really like school except for gym which he had today first thing in the morning "okay you weaklings it's time you get some muscles start by doing a hundred laps around the school then 100 push ups and then 100 sit ups" said the Gym coach as everyone except (Y/N) groaned. But (Y/N) didn't like this one bit "QUIET! Now listen this man is your instructor your the students therefore you do what he assigns you UNDERSTAND!" (Y/N) said as everyone was afraid and ran for it.

As the boys were running the girls were doing stretches as they boys ran past "don't ogle fellows or be alone for good, resist your perverted thoughts, and train your bodies for the goals you wish to achieve" (Y/N) said as his little speech seemed to motivate the voice. Asia saw the effect he had on the boy as he saw Asia as he waved before running after them "hey Asia come on" said student #1 "oh coming" said Asia as she ran over to her class. After classes were done it was time for club as Issei, Asia and the rest were already at the club meanwhile (Y/N) was walking to the club room.

As (Y/N) walked in he began to feel a sinister intent in the air when (Y/N) made it inside he saw the rest of the ORC and a woman with silver hair, grey eyes, red lips, wearing a maid outfit "who's the broad?" (Y/N) said as everyone except (Y/N) had a shocked face on them. Then Asia grabbed a pan and hit (Y/N) at the back of the head with it "oww what the heck Asia?" (Y/N) said "that is for being rude" Asia said as Rias sighed. Rias then spoke "(Y/N) meet Grayfia my sister in law" Rias said as (Y/N) then did a bow to Grayfia "please accept my apologies I didn't know you were Rias sister in law" (Y/N) said "apology accepted" Grayfia said as (Y/N) stood straight. Then (Y/N) looked at Rias "so what's with this meeting about Rias?" (Y/N) said "allow me to explain" Grayfia said as suddenly a orange teleportation circle appeared.

From out of the circle came a small tornado of fire as a man with blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin, red jacket, white shirt, red trousers, and red shoes arise from the flames

From out of the circle came a small tornado of fire as a man with blonde hair, blue eyes, white skin, red jacket, white shirt, red trousers, and red shoes arise from the flames. The man spread his arms out "Riser has come to the human world" said Riser as (Y/N) already despised him with a passion.

 The man spread his arms out "Riser has come to the human world" said Riser as (Y/N) already despised him with a passion