Chapter 11: Training Day

It was the next day after the ORC had met Riser Phenex and his peerage as the ORC were currently carrying bags to the top of a hill. Issei was struggling with his bag due to it's weight "Rias are we nearly there?" Issei said "we are halfway there Issei you can do it" Rias said trying to encourage him. Kiba passed him with a bag that was slightly bigger "on your right" said Kiba "move it" Koneko said as she passed Issei with an even bigger bag. Then Issei stopped walking as (Y/N) made it to Issei with the biggest bag of all "hey Issei want some insentive" (Y/N) said "what do you got?" Issei said as he was catching his breath.

(Y/N) took a deep breath "Issei if you do this I will get you a limited edition p***o magazine" (Y/N) said as Issei's eyes widened. He turned to (Y/N) "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!" Issei shouted "yes I happen to know someone with all kinds of p***o mags" (Y/N) said as Issei began to run to Issei fast.

 He turned to (Y/N) "ARE YOU SERIOUS?!!!" Issei shouted "yes I happen to know someone with all kinds of p***o mags" (Y/N) said as Issei began to run to Issei fast

(Just picture it's Issei carrying his bag in Season 1 episode 9.)

(Y/N) chuckled "he is so easy let's hope that master Roshi is willing to give up one of his limited edition p***o mag" (Y/N) said as he walked to the rest of the ORC. Once everyone was at the top of the hill they all saw the Gremory family vacation home "nice place Gremory" (Y/N) said complimenting Rias's home.

(Y/N) and Rias then stepped to the front of the group "okay let's get started" Rias said "what but we just got here, that's evil" Issei said as Rias turned her head. Rias had a evil face on her "why thank you let's head in and get changed for training" Rias said as everyone nodded. (Y/N) decided to say the training he planned with Rias "which the training will be all days will be Saiyan style mixed with Devil" (Y/N) said as everyone went inside the house. As (Y/N), Issei and Kiba were changing Issei spoke "so what's this training going to be like?" Issei said "I will say this you better bring your A-game" (Y/N) said as he walked out of the room and out of the house.

Once outside (Y/N) began to meditate as he was also letting out his Ki "hey (Y/N) what are you doing?" Koneko said "meditating so our special teachers can arrive" (Y/N) said as he stopped meditating. Soon enough all the ORC members were arrived outside as the sound of instant transmission was heard as Goku, Vegeta, Whis, and a sleeping Beerus arrived through instant transmission. (Y/N) then went to punch Vegeta "(Y/N) STOP!!" Rias said as Vegeta met (Y/N)'s punch with his own punch as it sent a shockwave. The two Saiyans smiled "thanks for coming Vegeta you to Whis and Goku" (Y/N) said "well I must say when we heard Bulma wanted us to train you we were confused, (Y/N)" Whis said as he looked at (Y/N).

(Y/N) told Goku, Vegeta, and Whis about why he wanted them there as Whis spoke "by the way is there a bed I can put Lord Beerus?" Whis said with his usual smiley face. Rias spoke up "well there are multiple beds inside so take your pick" Rias said "thank you I'll be a second" Whis said as he used his staff to teleport to one of the beds. After Whis put Beerus in a bed he teleported back to the ORC, Goku, and Vegeta "so who's training with who? Goku said with a smile.

~Training Groups~

Goku's Group
Kiba
Issei
(Y/N)

Vegeta's Group
Koneko
(Y/N)
Issei

Whis's Group
Rias
Akeno
Asia
Issei
Kiba

(The reason why Issei is in all groups is because he will receive training in martial arts, Ki, and magic based training. (Y/N) will only train in Ki and martial arts.)
-------------------------------------------------------------

As the groups were decided there was a matter of what group would train first "I still think it should be me" Vegeta said "what why should you go first I should" Goku said as (Y/N) and Whis hit the top of their heads. Goku and Vegeta rubbed their heads "now, now their is a simple way to do this" Whis said "what's that Whis?" said Rias "a simple game of rock paper scissors" Whis said as he, Vegeta, and Goku stood side by side. The three beings then counted down from 3 and then revealed their choses Goku chose paper, Vegeta chose rock, and Whis chose scissors. Which meant that the order was as followed: Goku first, then Vegeta, and finally Whis.

Goku stood in front of the ORC "okay everyone I will be training Kiba, Issei, and (Y/N)" Goku said "why me after all I am the Knight" Kiba said as he was confused. (Y/N) spoke "allow me Goku, Kiba you rely on your speed and one day you may face a opponent who is faster and knows martial arts" (Y/N) said as he threw a punch which Kiba dodged but was too slow to dodge (Y/N)'s leg sweep. After (Y/N) proved his point the two devils and two Saiyans began their training.

(This is done over five days with Goku training (Y/N), Issei, and Kiba.)

At the end of Goku's five days with the three ORC members (Y/N), Issei, and Kiba were standing proud "I must admit I thought this was stupid but it turns great" Issei said as everyone looked at him. (Y/N) spoke "hey look Issei you got a little bit of muscle" (Y/N) said "okay time for real training" Vegeta's voice was heard from behind.

~Timeskip to the next day~

(Y/N), Issei, and Koneko made their way outside to meet Vegeta for our Ki training "hey (Y/N) what is Vegeta's training like" Issei said "I wouldn't know since I was the the one training him" (Y/N) said as Vegeta was soon came. (Y/N), Issei, and Koneko readied themselves for instruction "right time to train" Vegeta said "how will we do that?" Issei said "first assume this stance" Vegeta said as he assumed his power up stance. The pupils followed his lead "now absorb the Ki from around you inside your body" Vegeta said as his pupils did as told as their power began to rise. Soon Vegeta's SSB aura appeared now release that power as energy and form a ball of Ki" Vegeta said as (Y/N)'s aura rose humongous and was coloured white the same as his SS5 transformation, Koneko's aura was white as well and was near (Y/N)'s aura size. Meanwhile Issei's aura was smaller than Koneko's but was coloured red.

After the three devils were done powering up they formed it into a Ki ball in their hands (Y/N) and Koneko's big enough to surround their entire hand but Issei's one was only big enough to surround his palm. Issei had a look of disappointment "man why does mine have to be sucky" Issei complained "never mind that now release it into one big blast aim for the mountain" Vegeta said as he pointed to a mountain. Koneko stepped forward as she released a beam as it hit the mountain which caused a medium sized hole to form, next was (Y/N) as he fired a beam and caused a larged sized hole in the mountain. Finally it was Issei's turn as he reached out his arm as the orb of Ki in his hand shrunk as he went to punch it as a larger beam was fire which caused the to of the mountain to be obliterated. This impressed (Y/N) "well Issei seems you have some hope" (Y/N) said as they all trained like this inventing new moves to add to their repertoire.

Later on it was night time as everyone was having dinner dinner as the ORC, Vegeta, Goku, Beerus, and Whis were at the table "thanks again for cooking for us Rias" Whis said "oh it's no problem after all you are helping us train for the rating game" Rias said as she took a sip of her water. Beerus spoke "well the opponent has more experience you can use that to your advantage" Beerus said "how's that Lord Beerus" said Asia "I believe he means that we can be unpredictable since he knows nothing about us" (Y/N) said as he took a bite of his curry and potatoes.

After eating everyone went to sleep as they continued to train throughout the days of their training.