Chapter 7: Saiyan attending school

It was a new day as (Y/N) had awoken from his slumber as he heard the noise of the alarm clock "grr...damn machine" as he went to hit the machine only to feel something soft "aahh" said a soft voice as (Y/N) turned to his side. But what he saw was something shocking "A-A-A-A-AKENO!!" (Y/N) screamed as the noise awoke Akeno "morning, well looks like someone's handsy" Akeno said as she looked down. (Y/N) looked at Akeno and then her breasts and then Akeno "uh-uh-uh-uh apologies I didn't mean to grab your breasts" (Y/N) said as he jumped out of bed. Akeno sat up "oh boo come on stay in bed" Akeno said "no besides your naked and it's morning" (Y/N) said as he pointed at Akeno.

Akeno let the blanket fell as the blanket exposed her breasts "grr put on some clothes woman!" (Y/N) said "why does this bother you so much after all your showing skin too nice package" Akeno said as (Y/N) looked down. Indeed (Y/N) was naked just like Akeno as he then used his clothes beam as he was now in the Kuoh Academies boys uniform. Luckily this pair of clothes fitted him unlike the last "I still don't see the idiotic reason as to why I must be subjected to this" (Y/N) said clearly upset

~Flashback to the Previous Night~

Everyone had just went to sleep except Rias and (Y/N) "oh by the way (Y/N) I enrolled you in Kuoh Academy" Rias said "what is this Academy it better be a fighting school otherwise" (Y/N) said with a serious look. But Rias wasn't having any of it "otherwise nothing you will enroll in Kuoh Academy" Rias said "hmm fine then but I wish for a time for training and access in the technology" (Y/N) said as he left.

~Flashback end~

(Y/N) and Akeno had just went downstairs as (Y/N) sniffed the air as many types of smells enveloped the air "oh someone must be cooking something good" (Y/N) said as he take flight to the living room. When (Y/N) finally arrived he saw Kiba and Koneko awake in their "well look at you two good morning" Kiba said "hey big guy" Koneko said as Akeno had just walked in. Rias then came outside as she handed everyone their breakfast as Kiba spoke up "hey Rias what's with that big thing there?" Kiba said as he pointed to a large stack covered with cloth. Everyone turned their attention to it "well given (Y/N)'s appetite he will bring that with him as lunch" Rias said as this shocked everyone.

Later on (Y/N) was seen walking through the gates carrying his lunch on his back as he heard multiple voices from different students. The girls were like "wow who is the new guy?" Girl student#1 said "I don't know but I hope he's single" Girl student#2 said but (Y/N) ignored the voices. The boys were different "oh man look at this guy like we didn't have enough competition" said Boy#1 "I know how come he get stare by the girls" said Boy#2 as the bell rang. (Y/N) went to his assigned class which was Class 2-A as he opened the door "well you must be the new student" said the teacher as the entire class silenced down.

(Y/N) looked around to see Issei and Asia "okay any questions for our new student?" The teacher said as multiple students put there hands up. (Y/N) pointed at a girl with brown hair and pigtails "hi Murayama and my question is, are you single?" Murayama said "yes, yes I am" (Y/N) said as he put his lunch down. (Y/N) then pointed to a bald guy "you baldy monkey ears, speak" (Y/N) said "I'm Matsuda my question is whats with that big stack beside you?" Matsuda said "that my lunch anybody got a problem with it huh" (Y/N) said as everyone stayed silent. After a series of questions the teacher got (Y/N) to sit to the left of Asia as the class went on.

But through the class (Y/N) ended up falling asleep in the class as Rias noticed from outside the classroom window 'he isn't very studious is he' thought Rias as the bell rang signalling that it was time for lunch. When (Y/N) woke up he noticed some people leaving "yo perv what's up why is everyone leaving" (Y/N) said as Issei looked at him "oh it's time for lunch so you can eat now" Issei said as (Y/N) put his lunch stack on his table. (Y/N) wasted no time eating as the class watched due to them never seeing anybody with this appetite before "ahh what a meal Rias sure knows how to cook" (Y/N) said as he noticed shadows looming over him. (Y/N) looked around him to see multiple Kuoh boy students looking at him with the stink eye "what do you mean by that newbie?" said K.B #1 "well I sorta live with her so.." (Y/N) said "WHAT THIS GUY LIVES WITH RIAS THAT'S NOT FAIR" shouted K.B#1 as (Y/N) had enough. (Y/N) stood up "listen here you perverted dumbasses Rias is her own woman not something for you to claim like one of your pervy magazines" (Y/N) said as he walked away towards the outside of the school. (Y/N) began to do some training as he began to do punches, kicks, 1,000,000 push ups, and 100 laps around the entire school.

After school was over (Y/N) and the other ORC members were in their base "okay now that we are all here it is time we fulfilled a promise to (Y/N)" Rias said "you mean finding my Saiyan brethren" (Y/N) said as Rias nodded. That was when Akeno revealed (Y/N)'s invention to track his Saiyan brethren "y-y-you built my invention" (Y/N) said "we thought we should give back after you've trained us all after school" Akeno said "it was Koneko's idea" Rias said as (Y/N) looked at Koneko. He went to her "you did this for me?" (Y/N) said as Koneko nodded with a slight blush on her face "yeah I did so what" Koneko said as (Y/N) did something unexpected he hugged Koneko. After separating from Koneko (Y/N) approached his invention "if you all followed the schematics just use my Saiyan DNA from my tail insert into the DNA drive recogniser" (Y/N) said as multiple beeps were heard. Eventually the results came "Saiyan's located on Planet Earth... 7 Saiyan's, 2 full blooded Saiyan's, 4 half Saiyan's, and 1 Quarter Saiyan" said the computer as Kiba went to (Y/N) "hey are y-" Kiba said as he saw something unexpected.

(Y/N) with tears going down his face "I'm not the only one" (Y/N) said as he began to wipe his tears "computer locate Saiyan's current position" (Y/N) said "Saiyans current position is in West City, Satan City, and in Southeast mountain area" said the computer as (Y/N) turned around. Rias saw determination in his face "ORC prepare to go to West City" (Y/N) said with his fist raised.