Chapter 4: The Competitions

Once Asia was finished healing (Y/N) and Akeno stood up straight as (Y/N) looked at the new group of people "who are these people?" (Y/N) said as he approached them. Rias spoke "this is Sona Sitri and her Peerage (Y/N) their like us" Rias said "well Rias congrats you have made a powerful ally" (Y/N) said "oh taking a new member Rias" Sona said with curiosity in her voice. Akeno and (Y/N) seemed to notice Akeno's clothes were torn as well "okay perverts quit the staring don't worry Rias I'll handle it" (Y/N) said as he fired a purple beam at Akeno as her clothes were restored. This suprised the girls "that is very handy" said Asia "yeah think you can teach me" Issei said only to receive a punch to the gut.

Issei began to slowly fall "I guess that's a no" said Issei as he reached the ground "but wait wasn't the deal if Akeno lasted 10 minutes you would join but by my count the battle ended in 9 minutes" Kiba said as everyone looked at (Y/N). (Y/N) used his clothes beam on himself as his Saiyan armour was restored "well that is because no one has come close to beating that deal as well as pushing me to super Saiyan" (Y/N) said as Rias brought out her last Rook piece. After Rias did her ritual to enlist (Y/N) as a Devil three pairs of Devil wings sprouted from his back "well look at this" Rias said "lucky you Rias you have a powerful servant" Sona said "thank you Sona but why are you here?" Rias asked as (Y/N) retracted his wings. Sona closed her eyes "just to introduce my new pawn this is Saji" Sona said as a boy with blonde messy hair stepped forward "wow your a pawn just like me that makes us bro's" Issei said as he had a wide smile on his face.

But Saji wasn't interested in the fact of the two sharing pawn pieces "oh please you and you gaggle of sl*tty sl*ts aren't even fit to be in the presence of the Sitri's" Saji said as this angered (Y/N) due to Saji insulting people who helped him. So (Y/N) approached Saji "mind you tone you miserable insect clearly you don't know the strength the Gremory's have after all Issei trumps you in power" (Y/N) said "w-w-w-what I-I-I-IIMPOSSIBLE!" Saji stuttered as he began to sweat in worry. Sona spoke up "he is correct Saji while you have four pawn pieces Issei has all eight in his arsenal" Sona said "he next time get your facts straight" (Y/N) said "so Rias I've heard you have other new pieces" Sona "yes other than (Y/N) and Issei there is Asia" Rias said as Asia walked forward. Asia bowed "nice to meet you" Asia said as she stood straight "so Rias the full moon is approaching" Sona said "indeed we plan to go to the familiar forest today" Rias said "well my peerage are going to which is problematic considering the familiar master only takes one family a month" Sona said as she looked to be thinking.

(Y/N) spoke up "if it is a matter of who gets to go why don't we compete in one of you Earth school games that way we have a fair chance" (Y/N) said "well looks like monkey boy has some brains" Saji said "wanna lose something you worm" (Y/N) said as he glared at Saji. Everyone went inside the ORC building as Rias, Akeno, Sona, and Tsubaki discuss the game to decide who goes to the familiar forest after a long wait the four leaders came out of a separate room. Rias was the one who spoke first "we have decided the game will be tennis" Rias said "just make sure the two of you are ready Rias" Sona said as she exited the ORC building.

~Timeskip to the Tennis match~

It was the day of the tennis match as Akeno, Rias, Sona, and Tsubaki were in the tennis field wearing their tennis outfits and had their tennis rackets ready to get to the game on. The rest of the ORC and Student Council were at the side lines along with a huge group of boys who are only there to get some pictures for later on. But (Y/N) didn't care about the competition so he decided to work on a machine that might find any Saiyan's that could be on Earth in the ORC building "hmm let's see I'm gonna need a Satellite dish either on very powerful or multiple small one's that can enhance their own range" (Y/N) said as he heard the door open. It was the ORC along with Sona and Tsubaki as (Y/N) put his blueprint away "so who won?" (Y/N) said "it was a tie" said Kiba "only because the two teams broke the rules" Koneko said while holding up the tow burnt and broken tennis rackets.

Eventually Rias and Akeno came to the other members of the ORC "we have decided to make the next game a team match, dodgeball to be precise" Rias said "hmm hey what's this?" Asia said as she grabbed (Y/N)'s blueprint. Everyone's attention was turned towards Asia "Saiyan Power Tracking System (Y/N) you did this?" Asia said "well excuse me for wanting to find my surviving brethren who may be on this miserable rock" (Y/N) said as he had a cross look on his face. Akeno put her hand on (Y/N)'s shoulder "don't worry (Y/N) we will help you" Akeno said "she is right (Y/N) we always look after our own but for now let's beat those Sitri's" Rias said "YEAHHH" Everyone cheered clearly ready for the dodgeball game.

It was time to face the Sitri's as the ORC were currently stretching Rias was helping (Y/N) stretch as this was his first time playing the game "so we throw the ball against our opponents first one with no players left loses" (Y/N) said "you are correct now stretch" Rias said as she pushed (Y/N)'s back. The sound of a door opening was heard as the Student Council entered "well you ready to lose Gremory's" Sona said "funny but we should say they same to you but excuse us for a sec" (Y/N) said "CLOTHES BEAM" (Y/N) said as he fired a purple beam at the ORC.

 The sound of a door opening was heard as the Student Council entered "well you ready to lose Gremory's" Sona said "funny but we should say they same to you but excuse us for a sec" (Y/N) said "CLOTHES BEAM" (Y/N) said as he fired a purple beam at...

(This female Saiyan armour is for Rias, Akeno, Koneko, and Asia)

(This Saiyan armour is for Kiba and Issei since (Y/N) is already wearing this armour)

(Y/N) smiled "okay ORC listen these are traditional Saiyan battle armour so let's win this and bring us victory" (Y/N) said as the ORC members cheered. Everyone got ready to face off against each other as (Y/N) began to slowly power up waiting for Rias's familiar who was in her human form to say "GO!" Rias. F said as everyone began to play dodgeball. As the game went on one of Sona's pieces threw a dodgeball at Koneko as it hit her causing her shirt to be torn "woah that must have hurt the tits" Issei said "no matter I needed a drink anyway" Koneko said as if nothing happened. But unknown to Issei a dodgeball was headed his way "Issei look out" Rias said "huh AAAH" Issei began to scream as he shut his eyes but what Issei didn't see was (Y/N) using his instant transmission and then catching the ball. 

Issei opened his eyes "hey thanks (Y/N) I owe you" Issei said "well then get your head in the game so we can win" (Y/N) said "shall I dispatch of that Saiyan Sona" Saji said "no allow me" Sona said as she surrounded the ball with magic "SAY GOODNIGHT SAIYAN!" Sona said as she threw the ball as (Y/N) braced himself. The ball collided with (Y/N)'s hands "grr I...will...not...be disqualified from the game...so I will send you off" (Y/N) said "ha get real no being on this planet could stop a Sitri magic ball head on" Saji said full of confidence. (Y/N) continued his struggle "lucky I am not...from here...KAMEHAMEHA X4" (Y/N) said as the ball was sent back to Sona. A huge explosion happened as it showed Saji and Sona had collided with the ball in their guts and inside a big hole in the wall.