"I know Keys but I gotta get you some fresh air.We don't gotta walk all the way around just down the block then you can go back to sleep." I said rubbing his stomach.He was not up for it but he got up anyways.

When we got back from the walk he came back in and ate I went upstairs to clean his room since he's sick I didn't want him to have a unclean room so I disinfected everything.

When I was done I got in the shower damn near falling asleep standing on the wall.Something just felt off I just don't remember what it was I was supposed to do.Laying down closing my eyes for a few minutes before shooting them back open.

"Mmcht.Fuck Brooo."I knew something was wrong I forgot Taylor's market items.

11:50 pm

"Y'all think he alive?He got a pulse doe."

"Mmcht His ass cool.Watch this."

"Bro what is y'all doing?Im tryna sleep." I said waking up halfway cause Reek was kicking my bed.

After fulling getting up Taylor,Reek,Willow,Jetty and,Mezzy were all standing around of my bed.

Just looking at me.

"Nigga you was supposed to be out with me at 9 bro it's pushing 12."

"I'm just guessing you forgot my stuff too."she asked with her arms crossed.

Yeah they finna blow my shit tonight.

Soon after I ended up kicking everybody out my room to get dressed,when I was done I went downstairs to see them all talking.Taylor seems to like Willow that's good because she don't like no females interactions with me.

One time she cussed out my cousin thinking she was one of my "hoes."

"Y'all ready?" I asked making them all look at me.Other then Mezzy who was sleep on the couch.

"Damn bro bout time let's go." He said walking towards the front door.

"AYE Employee!Get up it's time to go."He said loudly in her ear making her jump out her sleep.

"I should fuxk you up.Dumb bitch fuck you doing bro." She said getting up while he squared up with her.She tried to hit him but he picked her up and put her over his shoulder while she hit his back as he walked outside to the car.

Jetty and Willow followed behind.

"You look cute."

"I got a lil razzle dazzle.I know how ta throw dat shxt together." I put my on black Track runners,Rta jeans,and a regular lo tee.

"I see.You owe me a foot rub too."She said sadly so I pulled her into me kissing her.

"Of course ma.When I come back?Don't make that face cause you gon make me say fuck them tonight.You gon be cool tonight by yourself?Ion trust you home alone anymore at the moment."

After that marlon boy or whatever his name is seemed all suspicious I really don't like her being alone at home by herself ion even want them being together anymore.But she insisted that only in the day time they could hang.