three.

Taymar

When I heard that she was back in town I really didn't even care.I got invited to her moms house for the party she was having cause her mom and my aunt was cool condensing my aunt was the one who raised me and my brother.

I wasn't going to that shit.Fuck her.

I couldn't lie and say I don't miss her lil ass cause I do.I went on dates with girls to see if I could replace her but that shit couldn't even work.I ain't never sleep with them neither.After a while I just gave up on girls completely.

I was sitting under the tree on the table and 2 girls walked past on the other side of the street.I knew one was Z'yah and I couldn't see the other one until my brother ran across the street making her turn around to face him.

"Damn.I know that ain't Taylor."

"She look fine as fuck."

I heard 2 of them say.I couldn't even lie she did look fine as hell.But that ain't even my property anymore but they ain't finna just talk about her.Not in front of me at least.

I pulled away from my L that I was smoking before saying something. "That ain't my girl no more.But watch ya fucking lips about her round me." They apologized.I watched Ty'reek walk her to her car.

By the time Eric and Ty came back over I was already done smoking.Ty seated himself next to me on top on the table and ion know where Eric went cause ion fuck with em.

"Yo she changed like a whole lot.Like you wouldn't even know that's Taylor.She doing good bro why don't you try and get ya girl back?You know you missing her ass."

"I keep telling y'all that shit over with.Ain't no going back.Don't give me that bs speech again bro ion have time."He put hands up before hopping off the table standing in front of me.

"Ight my fault then G.But look I need you to go deliver this pack for me.It's $2500,take the 2k and give me 5.Deal?"I dapped him up before leaving walking off to our cars.

Selling drugs wasn't never my thing but my job ain't pay enough and this shit was the fast life with fast money.And right now.It was get rich or die trying.

3:00 am

Pulling up into my driveway I sat in the car smoking another L before getting out.Somebody new moved in next door to me and I just hope that they aren't ghetto like the last people who lived there.

There was always a loud fight going on outside in the middle of the night between this girl and her cheating boyfriend.I gotten used to it after a while but we live around white people and you being loud in the suburbs is crazy to me.

When I got into the house Keys my who is my pet Husky greeted me at the door then ran to the back door to be let out into the back yard.I refilled his water and food before letting him out then going upstairs to take a shower.

When I was done with that I brushed my teeth and only got dressed from the waist down before going into bed falling to sleep instantly.

2:38 pm

Waking up putting my arm out to find my phone on the nightstand,when I found it grabbing it off the charger to see what time it was and to see it's going on 3 in the afternoon must mean I don't sleep at all.