Epilogue 

Omniscient🌿
6 months later..

Waking up to use the bathroom Taylor flipped the covers from off of her and went into the bathroom connected with their bed room.

Since she was a first time mom over the past few months everything was starting to get more easy for her.

She's getting married to the love of her life,had his baby,moved into a beautiful house, and opened her 2nd restaurant.What more could she ask for?

In return she brought him his 2nd dream car which is a 2022 BWM M5 for his 25th birthday.He almost dropped Teejae when she opened the garage and seen his car with a red bow.

It was her way of saying Thank you for everything.

When she was done she walked passed Keys who was sleeping on the floor next to Taymar who was also asleep.She loved that him and keys had a good relationship with each other and how smart he was.

They gave him his own room since the house was big enough for one but this time a little smaller then the one at the last house since it was just him and Taymar.Keys and Teejae got along fine,he's not too ruff with the baby.

She left out of there room to go check on him since it was 2 am and she would normally go change his diaper around this time.He wasn't never a whiny baby and always slept through the night when he was a infant even now.

Only cried when he was woke for a long time and wanted attention.When she got into the room she turns on the little lamp that was on his dresser and seen that he was actually wide awake and was playing with his stuffed bear.

"Hiiii my fat man.Why you up soo late?" She said in a soft voice picking him up out his crib.She changed his diaper and fed him but instead of putting him back in his room she brought him in the bedroom with her.

She laid down sitting him on her stomach while she played with him and kissed his cheeks while smiled and laughed.The best thing that happened to her was having her son,he brought so much happiness to her life even when her days are ruff from a long work day she would rush home to see him.

"Okay Jae it's time to go back to bed.It's going on 3 in the morning."she said putting him off her and laying him down in the middle between her and Taymar.

"Da-" he said sitting up trying to get onto Taymar's back once he noticed he was in the bed.

"No leave dada alone." She said grabbing him back making him to start making loud excitement noises making him start to turn in his sleep.

When he first said his name her and Jae was sitting on the couch and her phone ringed and so when he seen Taylor and Taymar's picture pop up he said it smiling.

Taymar love his son soo much he gives him the bond he wish his dad had given to him and his brother.When him and Taylor was mad at each other Teejae attitude changes towards Taylor.

So if she wants to pick him up he'd start whining and reach out for his dad.Then he'd start smiling.

"Daaaaadaaaaa!" He said with his little arms in the air.

He turned stirred in his sleep then turned over to face them with his eyes still closed.He put out his arm searching the bed and when he finally found Teejae he grabbed him sliding him into his chest putting his arm around him.