Twenty3.

"Get you killed Rain.You was supposed to die that night."

Being taking aback I couldn't do nun but just look at her.So she was supposed to line me but didn't.

"Why not?Why not go through with it?" She just looked at me.

"I-I just didn't want that karma on me.T-they got on my case hard about the whole situation and-Look my brother you know him.My'jay he raps and do drills,he lives by the shit he raps bout and-"

"Ight damn what about the other one?" I asked cutting her off.

"What other one?"

"You said it was your brother and your ex boyfriend?Who is it?"I asked her remembering what she said.

"No it's nothing.J-just be careful out here Tay-Rain.I mean Rain."

She said then walking off to her friends who was calling her name.Leaving me on the corner wondering while watching her walk off.

Snapping out of it Noticing that I'm on Taylor's mom block I decided to go see her.Cause I ain't done my visit lately.

Knocking on the door waiting for a response but not getting one after a few knocks I was getting ready to leave until the door opened.

"Taymar?" I tuned around to see Yasin.

"I haven't seen you in a while!Come in." She said greeting me in.

"Yas? who was-Oh Boy!I swear you get bigger and taller every time I see you.Come here give me a hug." Her mom said coming from out the kitchen pulling me into a hug.

"Hi Ms.Presley." I said hugging her small frame.

"Im cooking dinner so stay if you can?"

"Uhh yeah I can do that." I said making her smile.I told Reek where I was and what I was doing.

After about 30 minutes of talking and catching up with all of them and meeting Yasin boyfriend for the first time.

"Bathroom break." I said getting up leaving the dining room table.

After the bathroom I stood in the hallway remembering all the fun times I spent in this house with Tay.

Somehow my feet lead me to her old room causing me to hesitate to open the door but I end up doing it anyways.

Since it was dark outside now the room was pretty dark to so I tuned on the light remembering that everything was the same from when I was in here for the last time.

Getting Broken up with.

Shaking back the memory I walked over to her wall to where she had all her pictures making me half smiling when I saw us and the wrist bands from my old games.

"All your hoodies in the closet if you want them back."

Making me turning around fast scaring me,Taylor was standing the doorway.Turning back around finishing looking then going to the closet opening it seeing my Off-White and Bape hoodies still in there.

"Nah it's cool." I said turning around seeing her shrug her shoulders then walked away to go back downstairs probably.

I was done so I turned off the light and closed the door about to go back downstairs with everyone else.

As so I thought.Until I heard her talking in the bathroom on the phone,not hearing the beginning of the conversation.

"Why do you always ask about him?...Yes please stop because ion know....Yeah okay....I'll just talk to you later."

Taylor

Rolling my eyes hanging up the phone with Milo.I don't know what's going on with him but he's just been asking about Taymar too much since he came back from London.Well...since he seen him that night driving off the block.

Ion really think he's actually gay neither.I can't imagine him a top or bottom.He's just too militant for me.

Walking out the bathroom to go back downstairs I seen Taymar standing against the wall like he was waiting for me to come out.

"So You gotta new nigga?"

"You gotta new bi-girlfriend?" I said folding my arm.He just sucked his teeth and looked away.

"Tuh,No.Not yet at least."He said smirking,he do that when he try to make me jealous.

"Maybe,Maybe not.Worry about your own business and not mine."I said rolling my eyes then walked away to go downstairs but he grabbed my arm and pulled me to into him.

"First of all you is mine.And you is my business.Second,on my unborn child bring another nigga round my baby I'll kill him and hurt you."

"That's why we're in this predicament now.Let me go!" I said in a whiny way making him let me go then pushed past me to go downstairs.

Shaking my head I just followed behind him going to the table.

"Mom I said I'm not hungry." I said while sitting at the table with everybody while my mom served dinner.And of course my seat had to be next to mop head.

He got his dreads retwised and he looks very handsome.See That's exactly why I'm pregnant.

"I am mother."Taymar said making me look at him while he smiled watching her put the pot roast on his plate making me suck my teeth.

He would call her mom sometimes because that was technically her son in law,so she called him son.

We all had conversations with one another while they ate.Taymar would squeeze my thigh under the table and I would kick him or pinch his hand.Bothered me the whole night.

"I'm coming home with you tonight?" He said in my ear.

"Um no.If you miss me then just say that."I said.He just went back to eating with his famous nonchalant attitude.

"Tuh exactly."

A/N

Chapter 24 in the works🫶🏽
Hope this was good🌿
Longer chapter next...