6teen

Taylor
Few days later

"How's Mexico ma?"

"Umm it's okay I guess.Haven't be able to have fun because I've been throwing up everything." I said talking to Taymar on FaceTime,as I sat by the pool at my Airbnb.

I thought I was gon be down here turning up but that man just had to trap me.City girls down a trillion.

Just playing.But no seriously.

"You'll be cool.The doctor cleared you to fly.You need to hurry up and come back home I miss you.I don't think I've sleep for a long time probably only like what...shitttt 4 hours the max."he said looking up at the ceiling.

"Taymar what did I tell you about that.Did you at least eat something and not wake up and start smoking?" I said annoyed a little bit.

"Ayo fix your attitude.Yeah I ate something I...uhh,yeah I had ate my food from last night.The stuff Reek made.You sleeping okay? You know after everything."

"Okay.And yes somewhat.Why did you have to do tha-"I said,saying the last part in a whisper yell.

"Yo what the fuxk I say about talking bout that shit on the phone Taylor?Don't be federal,everything cool.Your spot ain't hot,I'm not on the run,in jail or on the news.We handled it."

I just took a deep breath nodding.

Few days before
Taymar

"T-that night.It was never discovered but it was me and Eric.We-we killed Mont and De-"

I let them bullets flying making sure to hit him.

"T-Taymar.What d-did you just do!" I heard Taylor scream behind me.

I ran my hand down my face walking over to Andre who was laying on the floor with his eyes opened.And slightly breathing.

"Get up.Don't make me tell you again,cause I'll make these bullets connect next time." I said point my gun at him still.

"I-I'm sorry le-"

"Bro is you fucking dumb?I don't fucking care just get the fuck up.NOW!" I said not playing at all.

I shot him in shoulder and rib.He been shot in worst places so him getting shot where I shot him is nothing.& because I was missing on purpose.

"Can you at least help me?"he asked me.

"Tuh.You tough right?You get up and do it."

He took a few minutes to stand up while hissing in pain but it ain't faze me.When he did I grabbed my keys telling him to walk outside into the back where my car was.

"Look,I'm finna take him somewhere to get right before his ass die in my car.I'll have somebody come and clean this up in like a hour.Stay here until they get here then leave and I'll come till they leave." I turned to say to Taylor.

She didn't even say anything just flagged me off.I tired to give her a hug but stepping more closer to her only made her move back.

"You signed up for this shit.I'll fuck with you later just leave the keys." I said walking out her office to go to my car.

"I'm in a lot of p-pain can you make it urgent?" Andre said as I got in starting up the car.