CHAPTER 36

"SATHYA"

Avilash rushed towards sathya & lifted her in his hands and started to cry seeing the blood....

Avilash: fairy... fairy.... Look at me me baby... Open your eyes...

Sathya was in half conscious & looked at Avilash with half lit eyes and whispered,

Sathya: romba valikkudhu mama....

With that she closed her eyes Fully & fell Unconscious... Avilash screamed so loudly that his whole place shook ...

Ranjit: papa.. Ayyo... dei mudhalla thooku da hospital polam...

Avilash lifted her in his arms and started to run to his car... They reached the hospital and avilash ran inside with her in his arms shouting it's emergency....

Seeing them they carried her away in stretcher and We went into emergency ward... Avilash tried to follow them but they closed the door...

Avilash was standing infront of the ward and crying... He was covered in blood...

Ranjit put his hands on his shoulder and said,

Ranjit: maapla...

Avilash: pochu da Ellam pochu da.. en kolandha....

He kneeled down & started to shout out in anger...

Ranjit & Pratap Hugged him to console him... But couldn't because they themselves couldn't control their tears....

Suddenly Avilash turned towards Ranjit and grabbed his collar ,

Avilash: enakku en fairy venum... Enakku en fairy venum....

That's when Ranjit realised they are with AK not with avilash.... both of them Looked At each other with wide eyes...

Ak: avalukku mattum edhachu aachu.. ellarayum kondruvan.. ellarayum... She is mine... my wife... My fairy...

With that he started to break everything he sees... Ranjit Pratap tried to stop him but couldn't .. 

Ranjit: stop it da... Unakku Ava venumna amaithiya iru... Ipdiye panitu irundha Avanga epdi treatment panuvaanga...

Ak stopped when the emergency room door opened.. he turned around to see doctor standing there with sad face,

Ak: doctor en wife kolandha?

Doctor looked down & said,

Doctor: sorry Mr.Avilash unga kolandhaya ennala kaapatha mudiyala...

Hearing that ak froze...

Doctor: atleast unga wife aachu kaapathanumnu ninaikira...  i can understand... Please engala nimmadhiya treatment panna vidunga...

Hearing that ak silently went beside Ranjit & stood like a statue...

Ranjit: doctor please edhachu pannunga...

Doctor: I will see what I can do...

After two hours doctor came outside & said,

Doctor: am sorry... She fell in coma because of her inner turmoil ...

Making everyone froze in shock .. 

Ak: can I ... See.. her?

Doctor nodded His head ... Ak went inside the room and saw sathya was hooked with wires and oxygen mask...

He couldn't see her like that... He kneeled before her and grabbed her foot and started to cry ...

Ak: it's all because of me... Naa mattum sariyana nerathula unna kavanama paathurandhanna indha nilama vandhurukadhu... I am sorry fairy..  i failed to protect you and our baby ...

Ranjit & Pratap looked at him with wide eyes....

Ranjit: ahmmm... Avilash...

He turned towards Ranjit and whispered,

Avilash : avilash illa AK...

Both took a step back from him... That's when Ranjit & Pratap realised Ak also loves Sathya too much...

He almost destroyed half of the hospital in rage... & Stayed beside Sathya not moving an inch from her...

He layed down beside her and mumbled sweet things to her ears and tried to wake her up..

It's been there months... But nothing changed... Today ak lost his temper Fully & pinned doctor to the wall by his throat....

Ak: en fairy eppo endhirippa? Sollu ... Ippo ippo Ava kannu mulikkanum... Tell me....

Ranjit: dei vidra...avar enna da pannuvaru...

Ak; ivan dhaan pananu..  olunga sollu enna panna Ava kannu mulippa sollu..

Doctor: edha.... Chu... Adh...irch...iya..  nadan. .dha.   Kannu .. mul.. lippa..nga...

Ak left him & asked,

Ak: adhirchiya na?

Doctor: li..ke Avan..galukku... Rom..ba .. pidi...cha...van.. galukku... Edhachu... Aachuna...

Ak : oh ..

He took a step back & said,

Ak: oh... Appo enakku edhachu aachuna Ava kanna thorappa apdi dhaana?

Ranjit & Pratap looked at him with wide eyes...

Pratap: dei muttal maari pesadha da...

Ak: no... Enakku edhachu aachuna Ava kanna thorappa...  Edhachu aachuna... Edhachu...

With that he turned around and started to run outside making Ranjit and Pratap ran behind him and shouting at him to stop ...

Ranjit: dei Venna da sonna kelu da...

Ak didn't stopped he took his car and drove from there in full speed... Making them panic...

Pratap: ennada idhellam?

Ranjit: enakku onnum puriyala machaan...

Pratap: yedhachu venumney accident panna poran da... Avan

Before Pratap speak further there is a loud crash sound heard & everyone started to run towards the sound including Ranjit and Pratap....

They came outside of the hospital and saw Avilash car was crashed into an lorry..

they ran towards the accident spot & saw Avilash in driver seat and covered in Full blood...

Both of them shouted,

"AVILASH"..

They lifted avilash & admitted him in same hospital.... Now Both of them standing in sathya's room'and speaking...

Pratap: ipdi pannuvannu ninaikka da...

Ranjit: aaman da .. idha epdi da sathyata solradhu?

Pratap: pesama avanukku SPD irukkun maracha maari idhayam maracharala maa...

Ranjit: adhu avlo easy illada... Avan mentally stable ah illanu theriyum da .. but sathya kaga  indha level ku povanandradhu konjam yosanaya dha irukku ..

Pratap; Kandippa pannuvan..  i still can't believe that ak also loves sathya too much...

Ranjit: idha nalladhunu eduthukaradha illa kettadhukku eduthukaradhannu theriyala da Machan..

Pratap: ellam nalladhukku bey ninainpom...

Ranjit: i just don't want AK hurt Sathya ..

Pratap: he won't da..  he also loves her...

Ranjit: adhudhaan en bayamey...

Suddenly they heard a low scratcy voice,

"Old man enga?"

Continued....