CHAPTER 24

(REMEMBER IT'S NOT AN END GAME..)

He grabbed her face and started to peppered with kisses and whisper sorry..

Sathya tried release from his grip... But he didn't let her & hugged her tightly...

Sathya: vidu .. vidu..  enna vidu Avilash..

Avilash: vidamaaten... Ini Naa unna engayum vida maatan...

Sathya: enna thodadha.. Naa thotta dha unakku aruvarupam ah irukumey.. yen Naa naandha s*** la...
Thodadha thalli po...

Avilash: please di kuttamma..

Sathya: enna please? Thalli ponnu solranla.. po...

Sathya tried to push his hands away from her face but he hugged her tightly and buried his face in her neck..

Avilash: please..

Sathya: edhukku thirumbi vandha? Innu Naa sethutana illa uyiroda irukaananu pakkava ...well unfortunately I am still alive...

Avilash: please di enna vaarthayala kolladha..

Sathya: nee dhaan anikkey enna saavadichutuye? Apdi oru vaartha enna paathu kettadhukku pesama neeye in kayyala Visham kuduthu enna saavadichurukalamla?

Avilash: please di ipdilaam pesadha....

He cupped her face and tried to kiss her but she slapped him hardly..

Sathya: thodadha ... Don't touch me... Dont try to kiss me.. I am nothing to you.. do you hear me? Namakkulla edhuvum illa...

Avilash: apdi solladha maa... I am sorry...

Sathya: You promised me right? You promised me that you won't doubt me at  but...

She started to cry closed her face.. Avilash sighed and tried to hug her but she pushed him away...

Sathya: po... Enta varadha enna thodadha... Po...

Avilash again grabbed her face in his hands and kissed every bit of it...

Hearing the commotion everyone came there & saw this.. Seeing Avilash Ranjit & shiva widened their eyes & tried to go near them but Alex grabbed their Hands...

Ranjit: aai... Vidra.. Avan..

Alex: nandha vara sonna...

Ranjit & Shiva looked at him betrayed...

Ranjit: yen da?

Alex: because I love her....

Shiva: muttal ah da nee? Unna...

Mother: Shiva calm down...

Shiva: how could I mother? You heard what Ranjit anna said right? Then how...

Mother: it's all their fate...

Ranjit: it is not fate... I don't want my sister die in hands of my best friend...

Suddenly ranjit's eyes landed on the unconscious Sathya on avilash hands and rushed towards them...

Ranjit: papa.. papa....

Avilash: onnula I think she's overwhelmed...

Ranjit didn't said anything but looking at unconscious Sathya... Alex looking at them with tears .... Mother patted his shoulders...

Alex looked at mother with hurt , sad and betrayed & Removed her hands from his shoulders and turned to leave.. but stopped feeling a little hands around his calf..

He looked down & saw avi kutty looking at him with half sleep & raised her hands to him to lift her,

Avi: dada thukki.. thukki...

Alex lifted her in his hands and avi kutty placed her head on his shoulder and slept clutching his neck...

Alex couldn't control his tears....he closed his eyes and kissed her forehead.. two drops of tears fell from his eyes...

A Gush of memories flashed infront of his eyes...  Lifting avi for the first time when she's born.. how he teared seeing her little face & sathya's smile.. how he kissed her & sathya's forehead.. how avi called him dada for the first time..

Suddenly he felt a shoulder..he turned around and saw it's shiva and mother...

Mother: Alex I am ...

Alex: save it...

He gave avi to Shiva and turned to leave but he halted his steps hearing,

"I WUV YOU DADA..."

Mother closed her mouth to stop her tears.. Alex closed his eyes more tears started to flow from his eyes.. he turned towards Sathya and Avilash..
Unconscious Sathya was in arms of avilash .. he fisted his hands and left from there...

Ennai unnidam vittu chelgiren
Edhuvum illaiyae ennidathil

He left from there making everyone looked at him with pity ... he left orphanage & started to walk in street...

Engae povathu yaarai ketpathu
Ellaa paadhaiyum unnidathil

He couldn't control his tears everyone in street looking at him confusedly but did he care .. no... he remembered their first meet & how she changed his life into a beautiful painting,

Yen endhan vaazhvil vanthaai
En iravaiyum pagalaiyum maatri ponaai

But she's in the hands of her love.. she's going to leave him along with his daughter..

Yen indha pirivai thanthaai
En idhayathil thanimaiyai ootri ponaai

He is walking but didn't know where he is going.. he lost all of his senses.. he just following his legs...

Ullae un kural ketkuthadi
Ennai ennnuyir thaakkuthadi
Engae irukkiren engae nadakkiren
Maranthen naan…ooooo

all of their memories started to flash infront of his eyes...

Pennae undhan nyaabagathai
Nenjil serthu vaithenae

His eyes landed on a tree where he Sathya and avi usually sit & talk..

Unnai pirinthu pogaiyilae
Nenjai ingu tholaithenae

He closed his face & shouted in pain and frustration... Everyone in the park looked at him with pity...

Suddenly his phone started ringing.. he took & raised his hands to Break it but stopped seeing the caller ID... He attended it hurriedly,

Alex: .h....he...llo...

His eyes widened & he started to run towards orphanage....

Continued