CHAPTER 25

Alex was running towards the orphanage with tears.. what shiva said is still echoing in his ears,

"alex enga da irukka? Sathya akka kannu mulikka maatrada.. seekiram vaa... "

He reached orphanage and ran inside where they are.. avilash trying to wake her up by patting her cheeks and splashing water...

But there was no reaction from her.. avi was crying in shiva's  arms... When avi saw Alex she raised her hands towards him....

Avi: dada.. dada.. venum.. dada...

He rushed towards Shiva and lifted her from his hands and patted her back....

He looked at sathya and rushed towards her..  Alex tried to touch sathya's cheek.. but avilash his hands and Glared at him...

Avilash: she is my wife...

Alex: she is my.. (Gulped) everything..

Both of them Looked At each.... Ranjit saw this & got angry and shouted,

Ranjit: indha nilaimaila kooda ungalukku unga prachana dhaana ...Ava enna bommaiyya? en thangachiya naaney paathukaran.. pongada..

With that Ranjit lifted her in his arms and rushed outside of the orphanage and placed her on his  car and left from there..  everyone followed them to hospital...

Sathya was admitted in emergency ward & everyone was waiting outside...

Avi: dada...dada... Avi Hungy.. hungy..

Shiva brought some milk and bread from hospital canteen,. Alex sat down & opened the packet & took a bread from it...

Suddenly he saw someone standing before him... He looked up and saw it's avilash.. he kneeled down before Alex and looked at avi who is looking at avilash with his doe eyes which reminds him of Sathya...

Avilash: can.... I... Feed her?

Alex looked at him with blank face..

Avilash: please...

Alex nodded his head & handed him bread & milk...

Alex: bread ah Picchu milk kooda mix paniru... Apram indha spoon ah Vachu feed Pannu...appdi dha avalukku pidikkum.. apram no white sugar for avi.. Naa naattu sakkara maattum dha kuduthurukka.. vera kudukradhhu illa .. remember this you know for future...

Avilash nodded his head & did what he said & took a spoon of bread milk and placed near avi kutties mouth...

Avi kutty looked at Avilash without blinking but opened her little mouth.. he teared a little & started to feed her... But she stopped after 4 spoons and turned her face away from avilash...

Alex: avalukku feed pannanumna.. you have to distract her with other things.. like tickling her feet or making funny dance or face otherwise she won't eat.. more than 3 spoons.. 

Avilash smiled at avi & made funny expression making avi giggle a little & opened her mouth...

Everyone see this with pity.. after feeding avi Alex put her on his shoulder and rubbed & patted her back..

Alex: always do like this after feeding her.. otherwise she will puke everything..

Avilash nodded his head & looked at avi kutty who is peaking avilash from Alex shoulder..

Avilash tried to touch avi kutty cheeks but she turned her face and buried it in Alex shoulder...

Alex : Ava seekiram yaartayum vara maata .... I am surprised that she ate without fussing.. it will take sometime be patient...

Avilash nodded his head & sat in chair beside Alex and closed his eyes... Ranjit looking at him suspiciously...

Shiva: ennachu naa enna yosikira?

Ranjit: edho thappu nadakka pogudhu...

Shiva: yen na apdi solra?

Ranjit: avilash ivlo normal ah irukka maatan.. I know him.. something is wrong...

Shiva : bayapadaadha naa.. paathukkalaam... Ippo namma concern akka mattum dha...

Ranjit nodded his head as yes...

Avilash mv: ellam ennala dhaa... Ennala dha kuttamma romba kasta padra.. Naa yen ipdilaam pandra.. Oruvela Pratap phone la pesitu irundhadhu unmaya? Enakku manareedhiya edhachu prachanaya? Enakku yen niraya vishayam niyabagam irukka maatingudhu..

Suddenly he felt a tug in his shoulders.. he opened his eyes and turned around and saw avi smiling at him.. she moved her hands like come near ...

Avilash leaned towards her .. she placed a sloppy kiss on his cheeks.. making avilash teared a little...

She wiped his cheeks and said, "don't cry papa"

hearing that Avilash started to cry more clutching avi's little hands & buried his face in her palms.. Alex painfully smiled at them..

Ranjit & Shiva looking at them with tears...

Avi kutty looked at Alex both of them speak with their own language.. Alex Nodded his head with smile at her..

Suddenly avi kutty jumped on avilash & Hugged his neck.. layed on his chest making avilash shock and looked at Alex...

Alex: Ava amma maari avi kutty Kum yaarachu aludha pudikkadhu..

Avilash Hugged avi ... Alex stood from his seat and went near window and looking at outside....

Suddenly he felt hand over his shoulder and turned to see it's shiva..

Shiva: sorry ney...

Alex: nee enna da pannuva? Ellam en thala vidhi..

Shiva: avi kutty unna vittu poiruvaannu bayapadriya?

Alex chuckled a little & said,

Alex: Ava en ponnu da.. nee paathutey iru innu 5 minutes la dada nu ka..

Before he finish his sentence.. avi Started to cry dada.. Shiva looked at him shocked,

Alex: I told you nah.. she is my daughter.. epomey adha Yaaralayum maatha mudiyadhu..

Avilash panicked & trying to stop her cry but couldn't.. alex lifted avi kutty from him and put her on his shoulder and started to Patt her back & started to walk here and there...

Avilash looking at them with unknown expression and his hands are fisted....

Ranjit noticed it & tried to grab injection from his pocket but before anything happens doctor came outside...

Doctor: Inga Sathya family yaaru?

Everyone rushed towards doctor and started to ask questions in Same time...

Doctor: please amaithiya irunga..

Ranjit: doctor en thangachi..

Doctor:  I don't know how to say.. but your sister fell in coma...

Making everyone gasp in shock.
.

Continued...