CHAPTER 31

Alex kneeled down in shower and started to cry closing his face...

Suddenly he heard someone knocking the door,

Mother lisa: Alex Alex .... Are you ok my child?

Alex gulped his tears & said in shivering voice,

Alex: am okay mother.. konja avi Kutty ah paathukonga... Naa ippo vandhara ..

Mother lisa: ok dr ... Take your own time.. I will take care of her..

With that mother carried avi kutty with her...

After taking long shower Alex came out of bathroom and changed into his casual tracks and went inside church.. 

He looked at the Jesus statue and kneeled down infront of it...

Alex: why me? Why it's always me? Edho ennoda tholanju pona  sandhosam Sathya avi naala en vaalkaila vandhuchu ninacha.. adhayum ipdi parichikka paakuringaley..  ungalukku andha sandhosatha enakku kudukka ishtam illaina Apram edhukku avangala en vaalkaila kondu vandhinga? Ennala mudiyala.. suththama mudiyala...

He folded his hands infront of Jesus and closed his eyes.. tears started to flow from his eyes...

Alex:  Starting la irundhey sathya enna love pannalannu enakku theriyum.. adhunaala avala vittu piriya Naa erkanavey palakitta aana ennala avanthika illama irukka mudiyadhu... Ava en ponnu.. en ponnu mattum dha ..  oruvela neenga avalayum enna vittu pirikkanum ninachinganna enna adhukku munnadiye sagadichurunga... Please please...en ponna enta irundhu pirichiradhinga Naa sethuruva enakku en ponnu Venum .

He closed his face and broke down without caring about anyone seeing him or not ..

Suddenly he felt a little hands patted his cheeks..  he opened his eyes and saw avi kutty smiling at him. . She wiped his tears & Hugged his neck,

Avi kutty: no ..no .. cry .. dada... Avi sad...

Alex: no baby..

He wiped his face and gulped his tears...

Alex: see dada alala maa... No sad baby..  smile for daddy...

Avi kutty: wuv you dada. 

Alex: dada loves you too baby girl..

He hugged her tightly to his chest...

_________

Avilash opened his eyes and saw sathya's face... He climbed on bed and laid beside her and hugged her sidely..

 He climbed on bed and laid beside her and hugged her sidely

Avilash: kuttamma... Kanna thora di... Enna paaru di... I want my morning kiss... Give me baby..  the usual one... You know something Naa unna evlavo kiss pannalum nee every morning enakku kudupiye andha forehead kiss... Pahh..  there is something magic you have di ... It gives me peace... You give me peace ..