CHAPTER 18

Pratap & Ranjit looking at Ak with fear....

Ak: where. Is.. my... Fairy?

Pratap mv: ah... Ayyo enna solradhu nnu theriyalaye...

Ranjit: Ava... Inga illa...

Ak: but I heard her voice in office...

Ranjit: vandha.. but unna paathu I mean AK va paathu bayandhu poita...

Ak fisted his hands in anger...

Ranjit: listen Ak she's afraid of you so.. Ava unakku Venum na konja naal nee Velila varama irukaradhu dhaan nalladhu..

Ak: but that man with her? How he touch her? I will kill him...

Ranjit: adha Naa paathukaran.. unakku sathya Venum na Naa sonnadha mattum sei...

Ak gritted his teeth in anger and shook his head as no..

Ranjit: fine.. as your wish... Appo sathya varamaata...

Ak: fine.. but I want my Sathya in my arms soon along with my daughter...

Ranjit & Pratap widened their eyes..

Ak smirked at Ranjit & said,

Ak: I am not that much fool to did not realise my own blood... Find them soon otherwise I will do the hunt...

He went inside the room and closed the door with bang..

Ranjit released his holding breath along with Pratap..

Pratap: dei appo ak ini thirumbi vara maata la?

Ranjit looking at the Closed door,

Ranjit: nambadha...

With that he went away from there.. leaving confused Pratap...

Pratap: ippa Naa kettadhukku ivan sonna badhil Kum enna sambandham? Lusu payya...

_______

Ranjit reached his house which is near avilash house... He went inside using his spare key and saw his wife Pavi sleeping on sofa ...

He smiled and shook his head,

Ranjit mv: ethana dhadava sonnalum thirundha maata..

He kneeled before her and kissed her forehead.. pavi opened her eyes slowly and saw her husband & smiled..

When she tried to sit he helped her to sit,

Ranjit: ennama .. Ethana dhadava solradhu.. nee paattukku thoonga vendidhana... Vaithu pullakaari ivlo neram mulichuta iruppa nerathukku thoonga vendam?

(Yes, pavi is married to Ranjit and pregnant 4 months... )

Pavi: illa da.. nee illama thookam varla adhaan ..

Ranjit: sari vaa room ku poi thoongalam...

Pavi: ahm.. ranji...

Ranjit: enna maa?

Pavi: pasikkudhu...

Ranjit smiled at her and carried her to kitchen and fed her with fruits n nuts..

While feeding her she's looking at him like she wants to ask him something,

Ranjit: enna pavi sollu?

Pavi: ahm..  Sathya...

Ranjit sighed and said,

Ranjit: I know.. indha maari nerathula nee keuradhellam panni kudukkanum but you know the situation..

Pavi nodded her head...

Ranjit: I will bring her & her daughter to you once I cleared all the problems okay?

Pavi widened her eyes,

Pavi: she got a daughter?

Ranjit; yes .. she looked so cute you know.. such a Xerox copy of Satya..  I think she probably like 2 1/2 years old..  & she called me cutely as ranji mama in her baby voice..

Pavi opened her mouth in shock..

Pavi : how dare you? Enna vittutu nee mattum poi paathutu vandhutalla.. poya . Un kooda Naa doo..

Ranjit smiled and took his phone & showed her the photo of avi kutty...

Pavi smiled seeing the photo..

Pavi: omg... She's so cute... Enna peru?

Ranjit: avanthika.. avi..

Pavi rolled her eyes at him,

Pavi: yen vera periye kidaikala ya?

ranjit smiled at her reaction..  suddenly his phone started ringing...

Pavi: innerathula yaaru?

Ranjit: vera yaaru andha chinna keda eruma dha. .

Pavi Giggled and asked,

Pavi: Pratap anna va?

Ranjit nodded his head & mumbled,

Ranjit: oorukkulla fulla friends vachurukkavanlaa... Nalla irukaanuga.. ivanga rendu perayum vachukittu Naa padra paadu irukkey Shobha..

He attended the call and asked,

Ranjit: yenda ippa dhana da kelambi vandha.. adhukkulla unakku ennada kedu vandhuchu?

Suddenly Ranjit eyes widened hearing what Pratap said...

Ranjit: ippavey vara..

Pavi: ennachu?

Ranjit: emergency.. veetla saki maa. Irukaangala?

Pavi nodded her head as yes..

Ranjit: appo nee Avanga kooda bathrama iru Naa vandhara...

Pavi: ok but becareful..

Ranjit nodded his head & went from there..

_________
Sathya was sleeping peacefully & hugging avi to her chest..

Suddenly a figure entered into her room through window.. It drenched Fully in rain with each step it took towards Sathya.. water pooling in floor... 

It came near Sathya and avi & crouched down towards them and looked at them without blinking...

A two drops of water fell from that figures hair on sathya's cheeks and it's rolled down via her neck and vanished inside her tshirt..

That figure Gulped seeing that making extra water drops fell on Satya making her open her eyes and looked around the room in fear...

But no one was there ... She touched her cheeks it's wet.. She clutched her heart in fear & looked at the room once again..

Her throat went dry... She took the water bottle to drink but it's empty..

So she stood from bed and lifted avi in her hands and went to kitchen to get water.. 

When she's filling the water bottle.. a figure was standing behind her and looking at her.. she felt that but when she turned around there is no one..

Sathya mv: enakku yen ipdilaam thonudhu? Oruvela unmailaye yaarchu irukaangala?

She switched on the kitchen light & looked around but no one was there..

She sighed in relief and drank water.. after drinking water she closed the bottle & raised her head and looked at the glass cupboard door infront of her..

She saw a person who was standing behind her and smiling at her.  she widened her eyes in shock and fainted there in fear ...

_________

Ranjit reached avilash penthouse & went inside to saw Pratap was walking here and there in tension...

Ranjit: aai.. enna da ? Unmaya solra?

Pratap: aama da ...

Ranjit: vilayadadha da .. nalla paathiya?

Pratap: avilash Avan room'la illa da..

Continued...