CHAPTER 19

Ranjit: dei nalla paathiya da?

Pratap: ayyo... Naa veedu full ah check panita avilash engayum illa da... Enakku bayama irukku da avanukku edhavadhu aagirukumo...

Ranjit looked at Pratap with raised eyebrows,

Ranjit: more like avanala maththavangalukku edhachu aagama irundha paththadhu... 

Pratap: ippo enna pandradhu da?

Ranjit: yenda oru aala unnala urupadiya paathukka mudiyala ya..

He took his phone & called security.. 

Ranjit: ah... Anney avilash velila edhum ponana ney ippo ?

Security: illaye thambi yaaru varala ye .. avilash thambi car kooda Inga irukku...

Ranjit: apdiya .. sari ney ... Um.. avilash keela. Vandhanah sollunga... 

Security,,:Ahaan .. sari thambi..

Ranjit was pulling his hair frustrated..

Ranjit: f****** s*** ... Yenda naaye solitu dhana pona .. avana nambhadhannu...

Pratap: dei enakku epdra theriyum ivan ipdi raathirinu kooda paakama escape aavannu....

Ranjit rubbing face.. 

Ranjit: ippo enga poi thedradhu Ivana...

Suddenly they heard a chair moving sound in his office room & followed by someone tapping the table sound...

Ranjit & Pratap looked at each other with wide eyes and rushed towards his office room and stopped infront of the door...

Pratap placed his hands on door knob and Gulped in fear and opened it slowly and saw ,

________

Sathya opened her eyes and remembered everything.. her eyes widened in fear and looked around the room..

She is in her bed and along with avi.. she grabbed her head in confusion...

Satya mv: night naa paathaney... Avara Inga paathaney... Kitchen la... Naa epdi room ku vandha? Avi ...  

She turned beside her but avi is not there..  making her widened her eyes and tears started to flow from her eyes...

She stood up from bed and started to shout her name in fear,

Sathya: avantika...  Avantika.... Avi ..

She came out of the room shouting making everyone woke up & looked at her confusedly...

She ignored everyone her eyes only searching avi...

Suddenly she heard a giggling of avi kutty in kitchen... She rushed towards the kitchen and saw Alex was feeding avi with milk and tickling her....

She sighed in relief seeing them and leaned on kitchen door... Avi saw sathya & started shouting,

Avi: amma... Amma .. amma...

Alex turned towards the door and saw sathya standing with tears...

Alex: saadhu maa.. ennachu?

Sathya didn't said anything but ran towards him and hugged his neck and started to cry in his chest...

Making Alex looked at her confusedly... He grabbed her face and asked,

Alex: saadhu maa what happened?

She shook her head as nothing... But lifted avi in her hands and went from there to her room... Making everyone look at her confusedly....

She closed & locked her room door and sat against the door and leaned on the door and started to cry hugging avi...