60 Test for Damad

Part 60 Test for Damad

Just last night he and Khushi talked about her parents and unexpectedly they were there. Arnav smiled at Guptas.

NK and Aman also came out of their respective rooms.

"Please come" Arnav took a step aside, letting them get in.

Garima's eyes wandered into the living room, looking not only for her daughter but also for her granddaughter. Arnav smiled within.

"Khushiiii..." He called.

Khushi came out of Anu's room who just entered. She got stuck, seeing her parents in front of her. She became emotional, seeing Garima. After all, she was closer to Garima than Shashi. There was a reason for her to get emotional. Arnav's words about her parents made a big impact on her heart. She regretted not to try pacifying them. She wanted to do it if she got a chance.

Arnav was observing her standing at the doorstep. He easily understood what was she going through.

"A melodrama is going to start," NK said in a gauzy tone.

Aman chuckled softly.

The time Garima saw Khushi with a cute girl baby in her hand, she rushed to her and hugged her along with baby Anu who became a sandwich between her mother and mother's mother.

"How could you manage to be without seeing me, Khushi? Didn't you feel to meet us at least once?" She asked emotionally.

Khushi's eyes became teary.

"I'm sorry Amma..." Khushi said, letting a lonely tear slip down from her eyes.

Baby Anu who was about to shout at Garima got stuck.

"Maa..." She wiped her cheek.

Garima was overwhelmed.

"How intelligent my granddaughter is? You also did the same when you were a kid. You won't bear my tears" Garima held baby Anu's cheeks who shrugged her hand off.

As Garima's hold was enough strong, baby Anu could not shrug her hand. Garima didn't care about it and kissed Baby Anu's cheek.

"Eeeeee..." Anu shrieked.

"I'm your Nani..." Garima introduced herself.

Taking... Correction, snatching baby Anu from, Khushi's hand, Garima again kissed her cheek.

"Aaiii..." Baby Anu shouted as usual.

Arnav came forward and clutched baby Anu's hand.

"Beta, she is your Nani..."

"Na na" Anu nodded her head and hoped to Arnav from Garima.

"Va dha, eeeeee" she complained.

"Say, Nani..."

"Na na" she hugged Arnav.

Garima rushed to Shashi and got one of the bags he was holding. Sitting on the floor, she started removing things from the bag. They were toys and dresses.

"Hey, look at her" Arnav whispered in baby Anu's ear.

She looked at Garima and was about to turn her face, but she stopped, seeing her favorite Barbie doll.

"Va dha" she pointed her finger at the doll.

"It's not mine, beta. If you want it, you have to ask your Nani" He made her sit on the floor.

Baby Anu stood up, clutching his pant. So, Arnav also sat on the floor.

"Go... Ask Nani"

Anu looked at Garima. She extended the doll towards her. Anu looked at the doll and then at Garima. Garima extended her hand a little more. Anu took it from her and came to Arnav hurriedly. Sitting on his lap, she showed it to Arnav.