46 Anu is alive

Part 46 Anu is alive

"Anu is alive" Radhika shouted. It

NK stopped getting horrified. Even Bhuvan was in the same state because it was new to him also. In fact, he didn't believe Radhika. He thought she lied to escape from NK. NK also thought the same. At the same time, in the corner of his heart, he wished it to be true.

"Don't lie... I know Anu is dead. Arnav himself fired on her dead body. Then how could it be possible?"

"He didn't fire Anu's body. It's not Anu's body but someone's"

"What do you mean?"

"Anu heard our plan of separating Khushi and Arnav. She started shouting at us wrathfully. We tried our level best to console her but she could not be consoled. At the same time, Arnav and Khushi came home. She was fully set to tell Arnav about us. We closed her mouth tightly not letting her do that. We knew she would tell Arnav about everything. After a while, she fainted but we thought she was dead. We told the same to Arnav. Arnav took her to the hospital. We saw movement in Anu on the way to the hospital. We were feared to death. I thought to save ourselves. I know Arnav will take Anu to the multi-specialty hospital. If he did that, he will get to know Anu is alive. So, I planned something. I asked Arnav to go to the nearby clinic as Anu's condition was serious. Arnav didn't question as he was tense and didn't want to waste time. I directed him to the particular clinic. The doctor of the clinic was a specialist in abortion"

"But, what did the abortion specialist do with Anu?"

"He aborted many children without caring about anything. He needs only money. If you give him the money, he will abort a child even after the fifth month too. A few girls died at the time of the abortion. They are unmarried girls who came to his clinic without their parent's knowledge. So, he escaped. Knowing about him only I took Anu to his clinic because I know he will kill Anu for money"

"Then?"

"I saw the shock on the doctor's face when he saw Anu but I didn't know why. I went to the OP room. I gave him my bangles and asked him to kill Anu. He readily agreed to it and told the same Arnav. He handed Anu's body in a few minutes. Arnav took Anu's body with him. Arnav and Khushi were broken into pieces to the extent that they didn't even notice that I'm not with them"

"Why didn't you go with them?"

"I sensed something wrong with the doctor. He gave Anu's body rolling it in the white cloth as if he did a post-mortem. As I suspected, he spoke to someone on the phone and bargained money for Anu"

"Bargained? For what?" NK asked nervously.

"He decided to sell her in Mumbai. That was when I got to know, the body given to Arnav was not Anu's body. It was some other girl who came to him for an abortion. She died it seemed. Fortunately, or unfortunately, she looked like Anu. That was why the doctor was shocked, seeing Anu."

"That means, Anu is in Mumbai now?" NK asked restlessly.

"No... That's the twist. As the doctor didn't expect, Anu got her consciousness back. She heard the doctor talk. She tried to escape from him. But, his men surrounded her. To escape from going to Mumbai, she burnt her face on the two Wheeler's silencers"

NK gulped down her tears as well as his anger.

"As she lost her beauty, he sold her as liegeman to a bricks chamber."

"Where is the bricks chamber?"

"It's on the way to Lucknow. It's a small village. There won't be any houses but only bricks chambers. There are no facilities in the village. No cell phone towers are there. So, no one can communicate with anyone"