9 Decision

Part 9 Decision

"Whaaaaat? Did you love Anu? She committed suicide because of love failure... what happened between you two that she committed suicide?" Aman asked shockingly.

"Yes, I love Anu but she didn't love me. In fact, she didn't even know I loved her"

"Did you know who she loved?"

NK nodded yes.

"I know that B*****. It was Anu who loved him but he never loved her. He took Anu as granted."

"Then why did Anu love him?"

"There is a famous saying, Ammu, *Angels are stupid when it comes to selecting their partner* that's what exactly happened in Anu's matter"

"Did he the reason for her death?"

"What do you think? Directly or indirectly, he is the reason for her death."

"You LOVED Anu..."

Cutting him,

"Still..." said NK.

Aman got stuck.

"Ok... you still love her then how don't you know about ASR?"

"Why won't I know him? I know him very well. How much he loved his sister... how Anu made him fall in love with Khushi... how Khushi walked out of her house hand on hand with him... everything I know"

"Still, you are angry with him?"

"Just because he is Anu's brother, I can't accept whatever he does nor could I support him. I will stand for what's right"

"ASR is not wrong, Nanne"

"Ask him to prove. He has to prove himself if he wants his wife back. That's the real respect he could give her"

"He will definitely do that for Khushi Bhabi if he gets a chance. I will also give my best in this matter..."

"Even I'm ready if Khushi wants it to happen."

Aman looked at him getting amazed.

"I'm not enemy to Arnav. He should have understood her feelings who was already distressed with Anu's death. She was pregnant Ammu. Do you know how did she suffer in those days? She crossed the beautiful phase of her life with tears, Ammu."

"ASR is not a reason for her tears... if he is the reason, he would not have come here for her"

"Then who is the reason?"

"We will surely find it... I'm not going to leave this matter... whoever it is, I will show them hell" Aman gritted his teeth.

"Ok... let's see what Khushi decides"

"ASR will make her agree to come to Delhi," Aman said confidently.

"Mmm"

In the meanwhile

Arnav who came to the room following Khushi got stuck seeing Khushi feeding Baby Anu. She was sitting on the bed, facing her back to Arnav, covering Anu with her saree pallu. He came to the bed taking small steps and sat on the bed, right behind Khushi. His heartbeat fastened. That was his family. That was how he wanted it. he felt heaviness in his heart. He didn't talk as he didn't want to disturb Khushi as she was feeding Anu. Khushi knew he was sitting right behind her. Arnav could not hold himself from smiling as Anu made sounds while having milk,

"Mmm.... mmm... mmm..."

He saw her moving her left leg up and down synchronizing with her humming.

Arnav bit his lip smilingly. After a while, Anu felt her stomach half-filled. She peeped out of Khushi's saree pallu and giggled at Khushi and then again covered herself and drank milk. She repeated it three times. Khushi knew she came into a play mood. She was not the same baby who whined a few minutes ago in the hunger. Arnav also might have understood that. He slowly caressed her head.