51 Arnav and Baby Anu

Part 51 Arnav and baby Anu

The next day morning

Arnav and Khushi took Anu to the hospital. The doctor examined Anu with a few tests.

"She has a 95% of possibilities to recover the damaged skin," the doctor said.

Khushi hugged Anu happily.

"When can you arrange for the surgery doctor?" Arnav asked.

"We can do that even in this week itself..."

Cutting him,

"Then do it, doctor," Arnav said.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Doctor. we want it to happen as soon as possible"

"Okay... a few tests should be taken before the surgery. We will arrange for the surgery after that" the doctor said.

"Ok doctor"

Arnav and Khushi came back to RM with senior and junior Anu.

In car,

"Arnavji, I and Anu are going shopping today evening"

"No Khushi I don't want anything," Anu said.

"You just shut up... I know what to do" Khushi chided.

"Bhai, tell her I don't want anything" Anu tried to get her brother's help.

"I think your Bhabi had a special plan for you. Don't break her heart. Go and enjoy with her" Arnav smiled.

Anu signed.

"Bhai, it seems you became an exact husband material... You don't deny Khushi for anything but accept all her ideas"

"You have no idea how much I suffered without her in the past one and half years. That time, I decided, after finding her, I should never say no to anything she likes."

Anu looked at Khushi who swallowed hard.

"I thought only I am suffering... It seems all our lives were not good in the last one and half years." Anu said.

"Our struggle is not big compared to yours, yet, it was like hell... We thought you died. Khushi went away leaving me alone. I was searching for her in every corner of Delhi. Just last month only I found her in Mumbai. I lived like a lifeless man in those days"

"You would have cursed your fate for not being able to be with Bhai, right Khushi?"

"Yes. there was not a single day that passed without tears. Yet, my thoughts got filled with only Arnavji and you"

"That's why this jealousy bug has her father's features..." Anu teased.

"She would have been over-smart if I had been with Arnavji and you at the time of my pregnancy..." Khushi said.

"I don't think she is less now... " Anu said.

"By the way, what are you going to do with this jealousy bug when you are going shopping?" Arnav asked.

Anu and Khushi looked at each other.

"She is going to be with her Va dha" they said.

"What the... how could I look after her alone?" Arnav said.

"Why not Bhai? After all, you are her va dha..."

Anu and Khushi shared hi-fi.

"She will sleep in the evening. You just be with her. It's enough" Khushi said.