31 Malefic

Part 31 Malefic

Khushi was shocked to the core, seeing the photo of the dead person... Abhishek... The one who cheated on Anu in the name of Love. She could not hold herself from remembering what NK kept on telling her often. *I will kill that B******* one day for sure* whenever Khushi talked about Anu, NK didn't miss saying that. He was furious with Abhishek who was the reason for Anu's death.

NK loved Anu very much and wanted to marry her but she fell in love with the rouge called Abhishek. NK felt dejected. Yet, he could do nothing. He warned Anu and Khushi about Abhishek's behavior. That was why Khushi started nagging Anu to tell Arnav about her love affair with Abhishek but he kept on giving excuses not to meet Arnav. As NK said, he was indeed a rogue and Anu died, after knowing the truth. Now, he was dead. What scared her was, NK urgently went to Mumbai yesterday and Abhishek died today. Did NK really go to Mumbai? Or, it was a pretext? She gulped her fear.

"Arnavji... He is..."

Cutting her,

"Abhishek... The same B***** who Anu loved" said Arnav gritting his teeth.

"Who would have killed him?" Khushi asked.

"Who else? Someone's brother who he cheated on" Arnav said wrathfully.

Khushi looked at Arnav with shock.

"What do you mean Arnavji? Do you want to kill him?"

"Then what? Any true brother would wish the same... A rogue like him should get such an END..."

Khushi glanced at the TV, getting horrified.

Abhishek was found dead in his flat today morning. He was killed by someone brutally last night.

Khushi huffed in relief. She was hundred percent sure that Arnav didn't step out of RM last night. He was with her the whole night. But what about NK? He went to Mumbai and on the same night, Abhishek died. What was this? Was there anything beyond her knowledge or she was thinking too much?

"I may be late today. Be careful. Don't let Aman and aunty go anywhere." Arnav warned.

Khushi nodded ok.

Taking his briefcase, Arnav kissed her forehead.

"Don't spoil your mood by thinking about that leech(Abhishek) ok?"

Khushi nodded ok again. Arnav came out and Aman waited for him. He handed a file to Arnav.

"This is the deal detail, ASR"

Taking it from Aman,

"Yeah, thank you, Aman. Take care"

"I will..." Aman assured.

Arnav went to Agra to deal with a deal.

"Aunty, has Nanne reached Mumbai?" Khushi asked.

"He has not called me yet, Khushi..."

Khushi was horrified.

"Not yet? But why?"

"I told him to call me after reaching Mumbai. He dropped a message last night. See this" Manorama showed her mobile to Khushi.

MY FLIGHT IS ONE HOUR LATE. MY PHONE CHARGE IS RUNNING LOW. WILL CALL YOU TOMORROW MORNING.

"Hasn't he called you yet?"

Manorama nodded NO.

"Massi, as his flight was one hour late, he would have reached Mumbai at midnight only. He would have thought of not disturbing you as he knew you would be sleeping. Now, he must be sleeping. Will call you soon. Don't worry" Aman consoled them.