Weverse Live: Sleep disorder

Zacznij od początku

Tae nodded but stopped his manager, saying, "Don't wake her up; I don't want to disturb her sleep. She's the one who needs it most right now. I can't leave her alone. Talk to the boys and have them send me their thoughts on what we should do."

Their manager nodded his head not bothering the two any seconds longer "You're right, stay with her, we will message you if we come up with something." Taehyung nodded his head and closed the door only to go straight to his bed cuddling the girl who appeared to be unaware of what had happened. "Sleep well," he said and kissed her forehead, pulling her closer to him. He felt her snuggle into the crook of his neck. She liked that Tae was like a teddy bear, it made her feel comfy while she slept well.

°°°

Chaos broke out when the girl woke up the next day. Her phone was constantly beeping with news about Taehyung and her. Newspapers and online articles were filled with accusations of them being dishonest with ARMY, and how upset ARMY was with them. Among the negative comments, some fans believed they were old enough to love each other. The situation was quite clear to some. Others were supportive but still didn't like how they handled the situation.

But the worst was yet to come. The concert in The Netherlands didn't go as planned. Every time she spoke, there were loud boos from some ARMY members. It brought tears to her eyes, but she tried to remain calm, collected, and strong on stage. Her solo performance was the most challenging part. The usually bright purple light was darker than usual, making the song much harder to sing. After the concert, she was in tears, and the other members didn't know how to comfort her, the only thing she remembered was that Jungkook never left her side, and told her soothing things while hugging her. BIGHIT was taking care of media matters and had prepared a letter, but it was a very personal matter, so they were waiting for Nara's approval before releasing it.

She was constantly overthinking things these days, and it was just a mild way to describe her state of mind. She had trouble sleeping, and being around the boys seemed to make it better, like a simple solution to her problems. At first, she tried spending nights without the other members, but it turned out to be the worst choice. She couldn't sleep, the walls felt like they were closing in on her, and she struggled to breathe. Anxiety and panic attacks became more frequent, with each one feeling even more unbearable. Sometimes, it felt as though someone was choking her, and she couldn't even wake up from it. Medicines didn't help; they only made things worse because she felt half-awake, able to hear and feel everything but trapped in her own body.

One day, Yoongi came home late after working on some projects. As he got ready for bed, he heard the girl crying hysterically and struggling to breathe. He was surprised that the other boys didn't hear her, but considering they were sound asleep with their snoring, it made sense. Desperate to help her, he tried to wake her up and called out to the other boys. Hoseok was the first to enter the room, followed by Jimin, who was half-awake but quickly became fully alert upon seeing the girl in distress. After a few minutes, everyone in the room was awake except for the two youngest boys. Uncertain about how to help her since she wasn't responding, they decided to call their manager, who promptly sent an ambulance.

The doctor explained to Jin that the girl had experienced sleep paralysis. He clarified that she was regaining awareness during her REM sleep, and her dreams felt so vivid that she was essentially hallucinating. Typically, people wake up when someone else tries to rouse them, but he expressed concern that this hadn't worked for her. He prescribed some medication to help her regain full consciousness but mentioned that they would need to wait until it took effect. At this moment, the best thing Jin could do was to stay close to her. He thought that talking might help soothe her, and indeed, it did.

Jin began to tell stories about what had happened that week, like Namjoon's clumsiness in the studio, breaking a chair, or the bickering between Jimin and Taehyung after they were picked up from school. He even shared that he had lost a game to Jungkook and had to treat the younger member to a full meal with extra meat. After what felt like hours, the girl finally woke up and cried her heart out, expressing her fear of being stuck in her body.