"You gon' go and be with a nigga who would provide you with it"

"Screamin' "fuck yo brother, " yeah, who's side you pickin'?"

"I feel I'm right, so I don't give a fuck about which way it go"he said and stopped , his body tensed back up and he looked at me.

I seen as his jaw was clenched.

"Gunnin' for your love like a touchdown"i skipped the rest and said putting my hand on his face feeling a different type of feeling in my body.

His body was more relaxed and he looked at me in my face wiping my face which I didn't even realize I had tears dropping.

"Baby girl, you good, it's just us now"he smiled saying.

"why you crying mama"He said softly.

I just busted in tears right then and there.

"Mamas , stop it"He said and i just cried more and more.

" I can't" i said and my body started feeling as if it wanted to shut down.

"you got to"He said wiping my tears.

"you got to" he just repeated and I realized he was acting differently he's sad when I cry but it's as if he was about to cry.

"please stop"he said rocking us and I pulled him down on me and we both just cried but I pulled myself together still tears escaping.

"Taurus, what's wrong"i said and he just cried silently I knew he was crying because I felt it as they poured down on my stomach.

"it's okay , we're gonna be okay"I said not knowing what to say for us both.

After a while he stopped and I realized he has fallen asleep.

I looked at the ceiling and back at him stroking through his hair.

I turned to something on Netflix and watched it.

Christian *Kemo*

I tried calling Poohbear all of us did but one day she did answer my call after she ran away.

a year ago ...

I heard a loud bang and grabbed my gun getting up and i seen everyone else there too.

There was a crying poohbear with a hole in the wall.

Everybody asked what happened and she was just blank.

No face expression or nothing.

" give her space or sum yaw niggas huddling over her damn"Draco said going in the room with her.

Poison bucked at him secretly and flicked him off.

"Bitch" she mumbled and walked off along with everybody else.

"Scary ass child" i said laughing at her but laughing to keep everybody calm meanwhile im worried.

As a week went by Draco and poohbear was close but she was still talking to somebody else I was still tryna figure out who.

One day Draco called us and asked have we seen poohbear and everybody responded no and said the last time they had seen her.

Von was freaking out along with everybody else.

Von pulled me in the room after a whole 2 weeks went by and asked have I spoke to her.

He was going through it and so was everybody else.

It wasn't the same I started smoking a lot and being back in the streets and Von did too.

I called her AT LEAST 100x's a day.