Chapter Six

Today is Monday, the worst day of the week. 

I sleepily got up and went downstairs, and ate my breakfast in silence as my parents talked. 

"Yes I do think it will be fun." I heard my mother say. This sparked my interest. 

"Are you guys going somewhere?" I asked. 

She nodded. "Craig Tucker's father works with your dad. He invited the two of us on a trip up North. Maybe you've seen Craig around school before?" 

I nod. "Yeah mom, he's in one of my classes. When will the trip be?" 

"We don't know yet." My dad adds in. 

"Cool." I say, just as I finish my breakfast. I then get on my shoes and leave to go to the bus stop, telling my parents I love them on my way out. 

"I hope we'll make lots of new friends here like y/n has." I hear my mom say as I walk out the door.

As I approach the bus stop, I notice that everyone is there already except for Kenny. 

"What's going on you guys?" I ask as I stand beside them. 

"Nothing much, what'd you do yesterday y/n?" Kyle asks, smirking. 

"Dude!" Stan says as he elbows Kyle. 

"Why isn't your boyfriend here yet?" Eric asks. 

"Fuck you Cartman." I reply. 

Stan and Kyle look at each other in shock. "Yeah y/n!" Kyle exclaims, high fiving me. 

"No but really, where's your boyfriend." Cartman repeats. 

"He's not my boyfriend!" I say defensively. 

"Ouch." I hear a voice say from behind me. 

"Here we go." I say under my breath. 

He stands beside me. "I thought we had a great time yesterday." 

"I didn't say we didn't. Doesn't make you my boyfriend."  

He puts his arm around me. "What'll it take for me to call you mine?" He says slyly.

"Never in a million years." I say, although I still allowed him to have his arm around me.  

"Oh God, kill me. Just kill me right now." Cartman whines. 

"Shut up fat boy!" I yell at him once again, much to Kenny's surprise. "Wow look at you." Kenny says. 

Yeah she calls him Cartman now too." Kyle adds. 

"Oh really?" Kenny still had his arm around me as he asked this. 

I nod. "Yeah, a decision that was completely my own." 

He smirks. 

The bus arrives. Everyone sits in their normal seats once again except for Kenny, who decides to sit next to me. 

I just glare at him. 

"What's wrong?" He asks. 

"Nothing." I reply. Then I'm quiet for a moment. "What are you trying to pull?" 

He raises his eyebrows at the question, then smiles. "What are you talking about?" 

"Just that you're the biggest playboy in school." I say this a little louder

"Woah, y/n what's gotten into you?" I hear Kyle ask from the seat across from us. 

"Am I wrong?" 

"Fair point." Kyle nods. 

Kenny throws his hand up defensively. "Me?" 

"Yes, you." I reply. 

"Y/n that really hurts." He jokes. 

He then leans in to whisper in my ear. "Don't you think we'd be good together?" He asked in a more serious manner. 

"No." I whisper back. "I like someone who doesn't play any games. Someone who sticks to one girl." 

He looks into my eyes for a moment, then doesn't reply. 

*Kenny's POV

Every time she pushed me away it drew me closer to her. I had never met a girl who didn't easily fall for me. 

Now, I wanted her more than anything. I wanted to be close to her and hold her. 

Maybe she would be my first real girlfriend. 

Somehow she knew already that I was the biggest player in school. She was able to distance herself from me while simultaneously keeping me close. It made me crazy for her. 

I was becoming addicted to her and we hadn't even kissed yet. 

Never in my life have I felt that way, and I hoped the boys haven't noticed anything. 

The bus stopped again. That blonde girl whose name I don't know said hi to me again. I didn't say anything this time. I was just focused on y/n. 

As we get off the bus at school, I quickly ask y/n if she wants to skip. I had a small surprise for her and I knew she'd kill me for it. 

"What?" She asks, but I still see her face light up. 

I repeat my question. 

She looks around for a second as if someone would be watching. 

"Where do you want to go?" She asks as her form of saying "yes."

"Stark's Pond is over there." I point. 

She takes my hand and leads me that way. "Let's go." She says.  

*Y/n's POV*

We get to Stark's Pond and I look over it as I take in it's beauty once more. 

"What do you want to do?" I ask Kenny as he sets down his bag, revealing two pairs of skates. 

"You had that this whole time?" 

He nods. 

"Kenny I haven't skated in a really long time I-" 

He cuts me off. "You'll be fine."