𝑰 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒕 𝒀𝒐𝒖

𝕊ℙℝ𝕀ℕ𝔾𝔽𝕀𝔼𝕃𝔻 𝔻𝔼𝔾ℝ𝔼𝔼 ℂ𝕆𝕃𝕃𝔼𝔾𝔼

HASEENA

Today is our Annual program and after this singing performance it is my turn.Tanvi has almost forcefully convinced me to perform a solo bharatnatyam today and my palms are sweaty now due to tension.I'm gonna perform on stage after 7 long years.What if I mess up?People will laugh at me...what if I fall?!All the negative thoughts were lurking in my mind...calm down Haseena,calm down.

**The next performance is a solo bharatnatyam by Haseena Malik Singh.Haseena please come on the stage.**The anchor announced.

"Jaa tujhe bula rahe hain.."Tanvi nudged me.

I took a deep breathe and walked through the wings to the stage.I took my posture and the curtain got opened.As the music played I forgot everything and followed the rhythm.While taking twirls my eyes fell on Anubhav who was sitting in the first row and gazing at me with pride filled eyes.
But I remember he had told me this type of functions make him sick that means he's here for my performance,I felt elated and soon my performance was over and the hall bursted into clappings.
I looked at Anubhav who was clapping slowly while intently gazing at me.

"Haseena...kamal kar diya tune."Tanvi said as I went to backstage.

"Shukriya...hum green room mein jaa rahe hain."I said walked off towards the green room.

Humming the song I just danced,I was removing my jwelleries I heard the green room door closing.I looked back to find Anubhav standing there.

"Anubhav aap yaha?"I asked surprised.

"I came here to meet you cupcake,you danced fabulous."He said coming towards me and kissed me on my lips.I reciprocated and we broke the kiss few minutes later.

"Abhi aapko jaana chahiye Anubhav koi dekh lega bohot tease karega humein."I said.

"Okay."He agreed and kissed my forehead deeply before leaving.

☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂

🏡𝕊𝕆𝕃𝕀𝕍𝔸𝔾𝔸ℕ𝕋 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ🏡

AUTHOR

Anuseena were in their bedroom busy doing romance.
"Anubhav!"Haseena moaned as he bit on her collarbone.Anubhav slowly sucked on the spot to sooth her pain,Haseena breathes became erratic.But the next moment Anubhav left her abruptly leaving her frustrated.

"Kaha Jaa rahe hain aap?"She asked holding his hand as he got off the bed.

"Bas ek zaroori kaam yaad aagaya "Anubhav lied.

"Jhoot mat boliye Anubhav,kyun dur bhagte hain aap humse yun.Do you not consider me your wife?"Haseena asked feeling hurted.Her eyes teared up at the thought

"Aisa nahi hain baby."Anubhav sat beside her and cupped her face in his palms.

"Phir kaisa hain Anubhav."

"Haseena you are still young and...and I'm afraid that I might hurt you.What if you get pregnant and..

"So you don't want kids?"Haseena asked.