𝑺𝒆𝒄𝒓𝒆𝒕 𝑨𝒅𝒎𝒊𝒓𝒆𝒓

𝕊ℙℝ𝕀ℕ𝔾𝔽𝕀𝔼𝕃𝔻 𝔻𝔼𝔾ℝ𝔼𝔼 ℂ𝕆𝕃𝕃𝔼𝔾𝔼

HASEENA

After Lunch I and Tanvi got back to our classroom and sat at our respective seats.I opened my bag to take out my book when I noticed a yellow folded chit there.I opened it curiously..

**ℬℯ𝓁𝒶𝓉ℯ𝒹 ℋ𝒶𝓅𝓅𝓎 ℬ𝒾𝓇𝓉𝒽𝒹𝒶𝓎 ℬℯ𝒶𝓊𝓉𝒾𝒻𝓊𝓁.
~𝒴ℴ𝓊𝓇 𝒮ℯ𝒸𝓇ℯ𝓉 𝒜𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓇ℯ𝓇.**

My secret Admirer!Who could be my secret admirer?!Thinking that it must be a harmless prank by someone I scrunched the chit and threw it away and concentrated back on my book.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🏡𝕊𝕆𝕃𝕀𝕍𝔸𝔾𝔸ℕ𝕋 𝕄𝔸ℕ𝕊𝕀𝕆ℕ🏡

ANUBHAV

I entered our to find my wife drowned in her book hugging her Mr.Blue Bear.Give her a book and she will forget the world.Not that I'm jealous but sometimes I really wanna bury the books along with Mr.Blue Bear in the backyard.

"Ahem...ahem.."I cleared my throat to gain her attention but no she is still lost in her fictional world.

"Haseena.."I called her a little louder and I succeeded in gaining her attention.

"Chillaye kyun aap?"She asked innocently.

"Chilla nahi rahe hain...bula rahe hain,kuch important baat karni hain toh apna book side mein rakho thodi der."

Like a good little girl she kept her book aside and sat straight attentively hugging her Mr.BB tighter.Why on the earth she has to be so cute!

"Humein Paris jana hoga parso aur hum chahte hain tum humare saath chalo."

"Itni jaldi visa kaise milegi?"She asked.

"Don't worry about visa hum ek din mein arrange karwa denge...tumhara exam bhi khatam ho chuka hain toh you are coming with me."

"Thik hain par kitne din k liye...nahi matlab phir uss hisab se packing karenge hum."She said timidly.Is she afraid of me?

"Ek mahine k liye."I replied and noticed her facial expressions changing to a shocked one.

"Ek mahina! par humara college"She stated worriedly.

"Tum online class kar sakti ho..humne Mr.Kapoor se baat karli hain.I know how much she serious she is about her studies and I don't want her to compromise with it.Her happiness is what matters to me the most.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
HASEENA

The next day passed with me packing and Kashi bhabhi teasing me that its our honeymoon and I shall enjoy it to the fullest.Now we are in our private jet flying to Paris.I got another note from My so called secret Admirer,it was kept in the patio of our house.I haven't told Anubhav anything about it yet but if this doesn't stop soon I'll have to tell him.

I haven't told Anubhav anything about it yet but if this doesn't stop soon I'll have to tell him

After talking with the pilot Anubhav came out of the cockpit

"You look tired."He said while gulping down half a bottle of water.

"Do baj rahe hain raat k neend to ayegi na."I said.I was never an night owl so it is difficult for me to stay awake till late night.

"Paris pouchne mein lagbhag aanth ghante hain tum sojao."He said.

"Aise baithe baithe neend nahi aayegi humein."I said sadly.I was feeling super sleepy, although these seats are super comfortable but I still can't fall asleep in sitting position.

"Toh tumhe yaha sone ko kon kahe raha hain...bedroom mein chalo."He said shocking me.

"Ismein bedroom bhi hain?"I asked.Ofcourse I've been on normal economy flight once or twice so I clearly have no idea about private jets.

"Hmm...chalo."

He took me to the lavish bedroom of the plane and I immediately plopped on the bed causing him to chuckle.I bit my lip feeling embarassed.

"Don't bite your lip Haseena."He said in his husky voice.

"Aap nahi soyenge?"I asked covering myself with a comforter.He nodded positively and lied down beside me and tucked himself into the comforter.He extended his arm and I immediately snuggled into him.

ANUBHAV

I extended my arms and she immediately snuggled in.I know my girl loves to cuddle and although this is something I would have never done in my wildest dream but I let this happen just for her.Aman said that I'm in love with her but I'm sure if I really am.Haseena is my obsession since the day I saw her for the first time near her college.She is the one who rules my mind,she is an extraordinary girl who has managed to bewitch me not with just her beauty but goodness too.One long year of aching wait and then our sudden alliance, honestly everything is still a haze for me.All I know is she doesn't belong to my dark world but now that she is mine,just mine I will not let her go, ever.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🇵 🇦 🇷 🇮 🇸 

The car stopped infront of my penthouse.It is 5:40 of morning considering the four and a half time hour gap between India and Paris.Haseena is fast asleep beside me.Kavin went and woke the security up to let us in.

"Aiyye sir."Kavin opened the door for me.I glanced at Haseena once and went out of the car.

"Sir madam?"Kavin questioned.I gave him a look that he doesn't need to worry about her and he bowed his head down.I opened the door of her side and picked my queen up in my arms.The chauffeur,Kavin, security guard everyone stared at me with wide eyes but I could care less.What's the point of my daily gymming if I have to wake her up just to take her to room.

The lift opened straight in the living room of my penthouse on the 45th floor of the building.I directly went to the bedroom and made my sunshine lie down on the bed and removed her shoes and tucked her inside a comforter.I gazed at her innocent face for sometime and felt something in my heart,guilt maybe and then left the room closing the door behind me.

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
🌻P͜͡R͜͡E͜͡C͜͡A͜͡P͜͡🌻

🍀Injured Anubhav🍀

꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Haseena has a secret admirer.Who do you think he is?Is he a good person or someone harmful?What do you think is gonna happen?
꧁☘︎☘︎☘︎🌹🌹🌹☘︎☘︎☘︎꧂
Do vote and comment if you liked the chapter.
🌱 Thank You.🌱