𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝑴𝒂𝒓𝒓𝒊𝒂𝒈𝒆

ANUBHAV

Ughh,I really wish I could strangle this man right now

Ughh,I really wish I could strangle this man right now.I wonder who made him manager of the company,zero presentation skills and even worse ideas.

I looked at Aman and immediately understood what he is supposed to do.

"Mr.Shikawat thank you so much for your time but Mr.Singh is not interested in this deal."He told the man who face went pale immediately.

"Sir mujhse koi galti hui hain?"He asked."If you want I can try again."

"I want you to leave with your team Mr.Shikawat."I said and got off my chair.

"Ek chance de deta bechare ko."Aman said after they after.

"Tum jante ho Anubhav Singh kisiko dusra mauka nahi deta."

Aman's mobile rang and by his look I could tell that it was Kashish.I don't know what kind of virus this love is.Amanveer Vaidya whom everyone fears is afraid of his wife.
The phone call didn't last more than few seconds which is quite contrary to what happens everytime when Kashish calls him.

"Anubhav gadbad hogaya hain....jaldi cabin mein chal."He said worriedly and we immediately rushed to our cabin on the 50th floor of the building.

🄲🄴🄾'🅂 🄲🄰🄱🄸🄽

**Renowned businessman Anubhav Singh was snapped with a girl outside her house

**Renowned businessman Anubhav Singh was snapped with a girl outside her house.He looked drunk and was injured.He was seen going inside the house and according to our report he spent the whole night there. As per sources Anubhav Singh is unmarried and currently single.Then who is the girl?What is her relation with the billionaire businessman?And why he went into that ordinary house?**

"TV bandh karo Aman."I said trying to calm my anger as much as possible.I've many rivals both in business world and personal life,any of them could be behind this!

"Aman pata lagao kon hain inn sabke picche."

"Woh toh main karlunga par Anubhav Teri reputation...Twitter mein log kuch bhi bol rahe hain aur woh bechari ladki woh toh bina kasoor k faans gayi."Aman said.