Prologue

At some void.

Y/N Pov:

Well here I am in some void which I guess was probably the afterlife.

I can't believe I die on my birthday by the so called heroes that I was believe in but now I see them as what they are: fakes who abused the power that light given them.

Flashback:

It been three years since I joined Union to achieve my dream of being a hero but those years were hell as I had suffer. It wasn't until my 18 birthday when I was killed by the Star students and the teachers themselves. I still remember their words as I die.

Rias: "enjoy the afterlife you nobody" she said.

Bakugo: "Die like the weakling you are extra!" He said.

Cardin: " you always be nothing you loser" he said.

Malty: "you should be honor to die by royalty" she said.

All might: "You can't be a hero this is the truth" he said.

Glynda: "You're the worst student I ever know" she said.

Rossweisse: "I'm sorry but this is for the best" she said.

Flashback end:

That last one hurt as I always look up to her but now I know she is the same as the rest of them.

???: "So a child know what pain is like" a mysterious voice spoke causing me to look around the void.

Me: "Who's there" i ask a bit afraid as the voice is unlike anything I ever heard.

Then out of the void came a entity unlike anything I ever see.

Witness: "We are the Witness. The avatar and child of darkness. Who saw so much pain from those who abused the powers given to them by the light" they said.

Me: "... So you know what pain is like" I said which the entity nod.

Witness: "Thus why we have chosen you to be our disciple and new avatar" they said which I thought about the possibility of being the new avatar of darkness.

Me: "I accept as it time Union regret abusing their powers" I said which Witness just nod then vanish but immediately I scream as I feel pain unlike anything I ever feel.

3rd pov:

Deep in space is a world where pyramid shape space ships are located.

Then out of nowhere they turn on and begin to float into space but in one of them is a entity that look like Y/N but have armor like the Witness.

Y/N?: "From the light a new shadow is cast and from that shadow I am reborn as a child of darkness" y/n said then look at a mountain.

"I am Y/N the Witness" he said then move his hand slicing a whole mountain into dust by some unknown force.

"So watch out Union and children of light for your time to shine is over" he said looking at the sky.