🔺𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝🔻

Start from the beginning

"We're almost. We're almost there." He said whisperingly to Ciara who was still crying in his arms.

"It hurts...it hurts" her words were almost so difficult to comprehend.

Damien continued running with her following the direction of the two nurses in front of him.

"Over here, sir" One of the nurses pointed out to a room and quickly, Damien diverted and rushed in, placing Ciara carefully on the well arranged bed.

"Ciara..."

"I'm so scared" she shook her head tearfully. "I'm so scared. I don't wanna do this".

A doctor and two more nurses had come in as well and were getting the required things ready.

"She said she's scared." Damien said and looked at one of the nurses and said. "Can anything be done?"

And the lady smiled warmly at him:

"Most women are".

"Please, Alpha. You will need to wait outside..."

"No, please..." Ciara whimpered. "Don't leave me. I need you here with me."

She was in so much pains and looked really scared; the sight tore Damien apart and this agitated his wolf.

"Alpha sir..."

"You heard her. I'm staying." He cut the doctor huskily as he took the seat next to the bed.

"Just get on with it. There's nothing I haven't seen on this body." He further said, the nurses seeing the stubbornness and determination in his eyes.

He took Ciara's palm into his, giving it a little squeeze and the nurses decided to proceed.

"You'll be fine ma'am. Just follow our instructions and you'll be fine" the doctor said as he lifted her legs and spread them apart on the bed so her middle region be entirely exposed. Then, he ripped off her pánt as well.

"Damien..." Ciara called fearfully, her head moving left and right.

"It hurts. Please..."

"I'm so sorry." Damien was confused. "You'll be fine. Okay?"

He placed his hand on her forehead.

Ciara kept whimpering in pain and let out a scream when the sharp pinch hit at her again.

"It's time, honey. All you have to do is push" the doctor spoke calmly with his hands on her thighs, but she didn't even know what it meant.

Push?

Could it be the heaviness she'd been feeling on her pélvic? Could that be the same thing he wanted her to push out?

Her heart was racing heavily, fear taking the better side of her as she closed her eyes and groaned forcefully.

Damien was so worried; seeing her in so much pains tore him apart as he hated the sight and made him feel terrible.

She gasped as she opened her eyes and bursted into more tears, knowing what ever she was pushing was still not out.

"Damien... I'm tired" she sobbed.

"You need to go on, miss. It's dangerous to stop at this moment. You're almost there..."

She could hear faint voices from a nurse but didn't pay attention to it as the only voice she wanted was that of Damien.

"Ciara, come on. You're almost there..." Damien kissed her palm.

"You can do this. The baby needs to come out, to be with us".

"Oh!!! Please!"

She shut her eyes and grunted again, pushing with the little strength she had.